• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
>sees 7-C characters from senshinkan

>4th and 5th are dan and keira

Guys those two are from senshinkan anyway doe. I guess specify the top person or smth idk just noting it

well...then needs update. Well at least that tier list will have empty slots

Sad, I was hoping for a moment that one tier will be full of characters from a verse even if for a single instance.

Let's make a thread named "Top 5 Achievements for Tier" and place it for their biggest and most insane achievements.

He doesn't have a chance in 9-B, and although 7-C isn't filled up yet, I'm sure he doesn't have a chance there either.

I'll add Merkava, he ain't exactly a wall of hax but he does have enough good shit. At least he'll be there as a placeholder.

GODZILLA1GAMER said:
Also, is the tier 0 list never being done? seeing as how, well, every character in that tier is basically the definition of OP?
Tier 0 is way to fucky to list since going by cosmology there are characters in the top of 1-A who should be capable of stomping a few of the tier 0s.

Who is the most broken 5-B in Senshinkan aside from Amakasu and Nakiri? I think they could do well against Yhwach.

And Nakiri vs Hades should be done too.

I guess we should start talking about where the Nasu characters should be in 2-A. We are justing waiting on a moderator to specifically say go ahead and update it, with multiple already saying it looks fine.

Also, Saver is definitely gonna be in 7-A with his 2-A defensive hax now, and the ability to end infinite timelines with Chakravartin's control of the moon cell

RotofBots said:
They're strong but let's see how they do against verses like PMMM and Blazblue.
I'm aware that Blazblue has a cocktail of passives, but I think the Authority of many of them should be able to counter act that at least

Fixed Mother Eater, just let Fate guys fight the 7-As and 2-As I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back