• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 6: Interdimensional Rampage

Antoniofer said:
Mm, well, power such Shield of Aegis shield him against mental attacks as it also protects character from Psychokinesis, and if there's a "ghost" (may also counts demons), he may absorb them via Third Eye. Although, overall vulnerable to non-physical hax due lack of feats.
About this, how good is the mental protection? Depending on that, Mogami might be able to mind-hax.

Ashen One for 5th place 8-B. No one can get past his immortality.

Edit: Actually you know what? The bar for 8-B is set so hilariously low I could just challenge 2nd and 3rd place.

Overlord775 said:
he's not physically in those tiers, just with his robots, so that's probably not allowed
But the robots are in that tier. And that key is specifically "with warframes". It's literally the same thing as fighting a random warframe like for example Loki (Warframe). That key has the same meaning.

yes, but in the case of a random warframe the fighter is the warframe, not the Operator.

But when you the fighter is the operator, the warframes are basically just weapons

this can be easilly explained by a marionet analogy

when you fight the the marionet, you just need to destroy the marionet to win

when you fight the puppet master, you need to both destroy the marionets and kill the puppet master

Overlord775 said:
this can be easilly explained by a marionet analogy
when you fight the the marionet, you just need to destroy the marionet to win

when you fight the puppet master, you need to both destroy the marionets and kill the puppet master
Nah, just destroying all the marionetes will be enough in this case.

Technically now that void hax in LoL have been downgraded the Void champs of LoL are no longer smurfs

Firephoenixearl said:
What's the passive?
Pasive death manip for karthus

For the void champs its passive Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Absorption (Life Force, Matter, Magic, and Information), Corruption, and Soul Manipulation

Half of those don't even work on warframes. Assuming they have the 4km range i mean.

Also how those are passive at the same time is beyond me but hey. LoL.

Firephoenixearl said:
Half of those don't even work on warframes. Assuming they have the 4km range i mean.

Also how those are passive at the same time is beyond me but hey. LoL.
It doesnt really matter if half dont work, the other half do work and they kill the warframes as a result

And yes they do

Back