• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how was it created in the first place? Those droplets don't just conveniently appear and form on their own no?

Eganergo said:
Then how was it created in the first place? Those droplets don't just conveniently appear and form on their own no?
The moments the light become Sharp enough to pierce and kill its target is when the water evaporates.

And Rimuru can change the direction by using another droplets and yeah its evaporates in second.

No, i mean, the beggining of everything as in, how was it created in the first place? How does Rimuru create the very first step? As long as it is through supernatural, it will be negated.

He just change a magnifying glasses with water lens because its easier to create the lens with water rather than with glass, the process of how its created is just like how magnifying glasses create a pointed light, natural process and natural phenomenon the difference is only tools created by magic.

He create dthe water lens with magic but the light change its shape through natural process.

Its just like you watering plants with a tools created by magic but you using a natural water.

Yeah, it will still be negated/erased. Touma already dealt with a lot of magic items that create natural phenomena.

Would IT come into play in this match? It exploded out his arm in the presence of Aiwass, would it do the same to Rimuru?

Eganergo said:
Yeah, it will still be negated/erased. Touma already dealt with a lot of magic items that create natural phenomena.
Except those phenomenon is created by magic, this going through normal process, just like how magical blade split a rock, the light created by normal process the tools is created by magic but there is no magic that interfere with the process of change the light shape, so a cup created by magic with natural water inside it, when Touma touch the cup and the water will gone? Here again.

Now I'm not expert, but I'm pretty sure that water doesn't amplify the light to condense and heat up to thousands of degrees in an instant. I can understand the condensing part due to how the droplets are formed, I am currently rereading the section, but to heat it up towards several thousand degrees wouldnt happaned natrually, I'm pretty sure maginifying glasses don't reach to that point either.

While I'm sure there are lazer machines that can reach comparable levels of heat I doubt you could do that natrually with just water.

XDragnoir said:
Even if it does, the Rimuru being used here is the 2B right?
Rimuru trolls Touma until he dies of age (INB4 Touma nulls death because death is somehow connected to supernatural shit)

Is everyone here forgetting this isn't a serious match? Also I think it's been made quite clear that Touma still negates the beam of light if the beam was created through supernatural means.

@JBennet

We're talking about fiction here so let's agree to disagree.

There explanation for the skill.

This focus the energy of the sun into a devastating heat beam capable of reaching thousands of degrees. The constructs disintegrate after use, but the energy needed to replace and maintain them is very little. Because they are clear, thin lenses of suspended water, the constructs are almost impossible to see.

The size and number of lenses can be changed to varying effects: decimating 1000 armored soldiers in a single shot to killing a single target instantly and without sound. By using Water magic to create droplets of water in the shape of convex lenses in the sky, Rimuru condenses sunlight to the point where it becomes a massive laser beam which is similar to using magnifying glass.

Due to the low requirements of water magic, the water droplets can continually be replaced when they evaporate. The Massive energy beam is a physical phenomenon, and therefore cannot be blocked by magic disrupting barriers.

The novel itself stated that its not magic or anything supernatural maybe people seems more knowledgeable than the author itself.

Match is for 7-B Rimuru; like said before, I think Touma can nullify some lights but thousands of different aim lights since I don't think Touma ever show such skills feats. Rimuru in his 7-B key use flight in character far distance so I don't see him going down near Touma. Rimuru can still outlast i in his 7-B.

GLHF22 said:
The novel itself stated that its not magic or anything supernatural maybe people seems more knowledgeable than the author itself.
I am somewhat familiar with Touma's case; I think he can still nullfied some of the light.

Is everyone here forgetting this isn't a serious match? Also I think it's been made quite clear that Touma still negates the beam of light if the beam was created through supernatural means.
...We arent even discussing the match itself, this whole time is just GHLF being skeptical about how Touma's powers literally works in verse and he cant seem to admit

GLHF22, I feel like I got to say this; GLHF22, you got to calm down as some of your messsages are needless overly argumentative; this thread is just a Fun and Games board . Also, you looked to have admitted to trolling which is against the Site Rules so refrain from down it.

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.
  • You can leave comments in the forums if you want to argue about a character's power or point out things that seem wrong, but don't be rude, obnoxious, unreasonable, or overly argumentative. Also, try to keep the forum threads on point, and to not veer off-topic.
If the thread is to stressful for you, GLHF22, you should take break to properly cool and come back with a clear mind later.

Touma does a bro fist with a giant golem, golem disintegrates and somehow that heavy rock fist doesn't crush Touma.

I guess it also somewhat enforces the "natural" laws of physics. It's literally eliminating the Kinetic Energy that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Man, sometimes, I wished Rimuru was a human so he would not get into situations where it could be erase from touch via characters like Touma

my prediction is that it goes like a Tom and Jerry episode, in which Touma tries to touch Rimuru, but fails at each step, forcing him to try and make traps in order to catch Rimuru.

my prediction is that it goes like a Tom and Jerry episode, in which Touma tries to touch Rimuru, but fails at each step, forcing him to try and make traps in order to catch Rimuru.
Touma gives his imagine breaker to a cute girl and then Rimuru becomes a simp, finally ending his own life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back