• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transdualism in WoD

You need to write a list of their exact page titles first.

I adjusted your list so my automated script can handle it.

Tell me here when you are done.

Antvasima said:
I adjusted your list so my automated script can handle it.
Tell me here when you are done.
Thank you, you can delete the God (World of Darkness) profile, it will be replaced with The One Giver

EmperorRorepme said:
Looks good. Although personally, I'd have things like "Full Power" or "Peak" in lower case.
It's to explain when they are in the Timeline or what phase/stage they're in.

Antvasima said:
Should I lock the pages again now?
Not quite yet, people may see errors I've made and edit them out, I'll keep you posted and inform you when the time is right.

Setsuna tenma said:
I got a probel with holy manipulation in god profioe.It says taht it draws powers from god but the one giver is god
Whoops, an artefact from the Mage profile.

I'm currently adding missing categories to the Mage profile and changing the external blog link to the internal one.

Mindovin said:
I'm currently adding missing categories to the Mage profile and changing the external blog link to the internal one.
Thank you, the Mage profile is updated, so it could be added there if you was wondering.

I have to ask, reading the Transdualism page, wouldn't the One Giver, Angels, and ELOHIM have Type 4 Transdualism?

As they were the ones who created the Dao which created Wuji, Taiji and Duality (And the three heavenly worthies), as Taiji is literally transdualism, and Wuji is beyond even Taiji, then they function on a level Transcendent over the Dao.

This is evidently superior to Duality, transduality and things even beyond that, it seems to fit Type 4's first definition.

It is not my area to evaluate such issues. Sorry.

Perhaps you can ask Assaltwaffle or Sera EX to leave a comment here about it?

Antvasima said:
Sure, I'll ask Sera, I have her on discord.

Antvasima said:
I asked Sera on Discord she said she thinks being above Wuji would be Type 4 transdualism.

Back