• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Anyway:
Probably so.

UT and IDW have some decent hax for their character but the former doesn't have profiles and the latter is going through revisions later this month.
UT: Unicron Trilogy? If that's the case then we're really need their profiles lel
Btw how much gigaton we have in Devastation?

We just skip Energon. Just do Armada, and make Cybertron it's own continuity 🗿
The English dubs of the Unicron Trilogy, Armada to Cybertron, are one continuity. If you wanna divvy them up, go for the Japanese dubs; Micron Legend and Super Link are in continuity with one another while Galaxy Force is separate.

Then have been left to dust by Hasbro mostly.
Has she really though? She's stared in a lot of things even years past her official introduction.

Also it's hilarious to me that the fanbase didn't like the very thing they were deigned to create themselves.

I think there's plenty of feats in RiD 2015, it's just that it's such shit no one wants to index it.

Which is a shame really, Strongarm is one of my favorite Transformers designs.

speaking of recent cartoons, would Earthspark have the G1 cartoon's feats apply, since in continuity terms it branches off of that?
No, EarthSpark isn’t actually connected to G1. Using the G1 animation style for the flashback was just an homage.

No, EarthSpark isn’t actually connected to G1. Using the G1 animation style for the flashback was just an homage.
If it's exclusively homaging G1, like Earthspark is, then it's G1 in my book. For example, Animated also homaged G1, but it homaged a bunch of other stuff as well.

If it's exclusively homaging G1, like Earthspark is, then it's G1 in my book. For example, Animated also homaged G1, but it homaged a bunch of other stuff as well.
That’s… not how continuity works, and ES homages IDW too… ES also contradicts G1 multiple times.

• Grimlock was on Cybertron in the flashback even though he was created on Earth in G1.
  • Bumblebee stayed behind on Cybertron while Elita went with the Autobots to Earth, the opposite was the case in G1. Hell, Elita never set foot on Earth in G1.
  • Frenzy is a girl, she wasn’t in G1.
  • Skywarp is a girl, she wasn’t in G1.
  • The Autobots came to Earth with a space bridge, but they came to Earth in the Ark in G1.
  • The picture of Megatron and Dot from during the war shows Megatron in his ES body, not his G1 body.

There’s also grimlock surviving the meteor that wiped out the Dino’s along with jetfire and sylvite surviving a supernova(though this is probably an outlier)
Grimlock was far from the epicenter wasn't he?

The second is most likely hyperbole considering the context with how they were hyping up themselves.

Anyway, i could argue that Devastation'a Devastator is around 60 GT due of him being made by 6 members and each individually are around 10 GT
Might be far fetched lel

Anyway, i could argue that Devastation'a Devastator is around 60 GT due of him being made by 6 members and each individually are around 10 GT
Might be far fetched lel
Yeah... no, that's a stretch. We don't allow multipliers like that, and Optimus himself even defeats Devastator.

You know it's kinda ironic that the game adaptation of Michael Bay Transformers (2007 and ROTF mostly) has so much better stories and characters relevance than the movies

Like Optimus used Allspark as a final punch against Megatron >>>>>>>>>>> any memorable moments in Bayformers

You know it's kinda ironic that the game adaptation of Michael Bay Transformers (2007 and ROTF mostly) has so much better stories and characters relevance than the movies

Like Optimus used Allspark as a final punch against Megatron >>>>>>>>>>> any memorable moments in Bayformers
The DS Games for 2007 were pretty ******* good, especially the Decepticon game.

Back