• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE [shiny new] DISCUSSION THEAD

Apologies for the intrusion, but i would like to ask if anyone could potentially hazard a guess for what tier Omega Flowey would be in? (im using him for a Death Battle)
Would he be closer to the high ends of Asriel, Firsk, and Chara, or more towards the rest of the verse?

I think he is more closer to the God-Tier than to rest
I dont think he is explicitly as powerful as, say, God Of Hyperdeath, because im pretty sure Omega Flowey is just the six human souls, and GoH has all six souls, plus every single monster soul-

I dont think he is explicitly as powerful as, say, God Of Hyperdeath, because im pretty sure Omega Flowey is just the six human souls, and GoH has all six souls, plus every single monster soul-
Omega Flowey just need a human soul to become GOH, so he isn't this far

Omega Flowey just need a human soul to become GOH, so he isn't this far
So realistically, Omega Flowey would be Tier 2 as well?
If so, damn, i feel bad for his opponent

(Planning on the opponent being Apocalypse Bird, from Lobotomy Corporation)

Last edited:
Apologies for the intrusion, but i would like to ask if anyone could potentially hazard a guess for what tier Omega Flowey would be in? (im using him for a Death Battle)
Would he be closer to the high ends of Asriel, Firsk, and Chara, or more towards the rest of the verse?
Genuinely have 0 idea as the SOUL boost is exponential, meaning that he's massively beyond the rest of the verse while massively below the God tiers.

Though I've been thinking that maybe a "Unknown. At least 7-C" for him can work, with emphasis on PF not being just Tier 7 ofc.

Edit: Apparently Kratos was like this, I suppose an "Unknown, at least 7-C, possibly far higher" can work ig?

Last edited:
Hgggggg, im getting mixed responses here. Honestly, im probably thinking 7-C would be better (then again seeing how the SOUL boost is exponential, it just makes it all really confusing (do we know how much each boost scales or?), but ah well)

Probably going to pin him there until reasonable arguments as to why he should be higher are presented (sure i may be low balling the hell out of him but i have no clue as well lol)

Hgggggg, im getting mixed responses here. Honestly, im probably thinking 7-C would be better (then again seeing how the SOUL boost is exponential, it just makes it all really confusing (do we know how much each boost scales or?), but ah well)
One SOUL = Far above 8-A

7 SOULs = 2-B, and it's Infinite ATK/DEF in-verse.

See the problem? It can't be just a x6 for PF.

Photoshop Flowey does take 1 damage from Frisk tho
The game does indeed make clear if Frisk is too weak to break through the opponent's durability at the moment, both Asriel and MTT Box have 9999 DEF in the data after all.

However, the 0 ATK Frisk could make 1 damage to an unarmored Undyne, showing that tiers granted from stats in UT aren't treated like this site does, so I suppose that like the 9-B Frisk gave 1 damage to a 9-A Undyne, a 8-A Frisk can give 1 damage to a >>>>>7-C Flowey.

Incase anyone here hasn't heard,deltarune is about to lose it's 8-C ratings.

Rest in peace, 8-C Deltarune.
Man, I wonder when the next Deltarune Newsletter is?

Also, part of me wonders if anyone's doing anything with Undertale Yellow, but besides that being kind of a fan work, I'm sure the community is plenty busy already.

Incase anyone here hasn't heard,deltarune is about to lose it's 8-C ratings.
9-A Danganronpa do be shaking and quaking.

Dumb question. Has anybody ever made the recalc for the 8-A calc for GIGA Queen or not yet? Calc itself had issues and had a higher result then it should have had from what I gathered from Agnaa's post... Will admit that I kinda wanna take a crack at it, if nobody else is willing to do it.

The wording of "opportunities" in "the world" seem to mean she just means infinite opportunities in this world, rather than there being an infinite number of universes correlating with the infinite opportunities (assuming that's the angle you're going at).

That, and "infinite opportunities" seems a lot more like hyperbole than an actual, concrete statement.

The wording of "opportunities" in "the world" seem to mean she just means infinite opportunities in this world, rather than there being an infinite number of universes correlating with the infinite opportunities (assuming that's the angle you're going at).

That, and "infinite opportunities" seems a lot more like hyperbole than an actual, concrete statement.
Yeah I agree, we ain't giving Asriel and Chara 2-A over this.

Infinite opportunities is basically infinite choices innit?

Infinite opportunities is basically infinite choices innit?
Technically, yes. However, this is again only in reference to ONE universe. At best, if we took the absolute highest interpretation of it, and didn't (rightfully) conclude that it was simply hyperbole, it would mean that a single universe is infinite in size.

Needless to say, it basically changes nothing. There aren't any 3-A Undertale character to my knowledge, so it would just be a footnote at the bottom of the verse page.

Technically, yes. However, this is again only in reference to ONE universe. At best, if we took the absolute highest interpretation of it, and didn't (rightfully) conclude that it was simply hyperbole, it would mean that a single universe is infinite in size.

Needless to say, it basically changes nothing. There aren't any 3-A Undertale character to my knowledge, so it would just be a footnote at the bottom of the verse page.
Opportunities/choices =/= size of a universe. That requires more assumptions.

Occam's razor would suggest that infinite resets have happened.

Opportunities/choices =/= size of a universe. That requires more assumptions.
Thinking logically, in order for a world to have a literal amount of infinite choices, there must be an infinite number of things to interact with.
Occam's razor would suggest that infinite resets have happened.
I mean, why not both?

Also, why are you continuing to argue over something that quite literally doesn't matter? This doesn't change scaling, and it would be rejected, as the statement itself is quite vague. Let's just drop it.

"What did you think? Did you enjoy your Valentines? Well, let me tell you, that was only a fraction of what we've prepared. You see, there are slightly less than 50 different cards..."

Welp, time to hope someone compiles all those cards real soon.

(IDK if this contains ALL the content like Truck-Freak tier-specific stuff, but here we go.)
In the SPAMTON LOVE NETWORK video, at the end there is text during the error screen reading;

"WHEN AN ERROR IS DETECTED I SEE THE INTENSITY OF MY FEARS SURGING THROUGH ME LIKE SUSPICIOUS WAVES"

The next line in this text is harder to read. I can see "ERRORS SCARE ME FROM MY" clearly but the rest is tough. Any guesses?

image.png

Maybe I'm just overthinking things but we know how Toby can be. The "SUSPICIOUS WAVES" part makes me thing of either radio waves, like what goes through a telephone, or the waves of water, which we know a future chapter will have relation to (water).

In the SPAMTON LOVE NETWORK video, at the end there is text during the error screen reading;

"WHEN AN ERROR IS DETECTED I SEE THE INTENSITY OF MY FEARS SURGING THROUGH ME LIKE SUSPICIOUS WAVES"

The next line in this text is harder to read. I can see "ERRORS SCARE ME FROM MY" clearly but the rest is tough. Any guesses?

image.png

Maybe I'm just overthinking things but we know how Toby can be. The "SUSPICIOUS WAVES" part makes me thing of either radio waves, like what goes through a telephone, or the waves of water, which we know a future chapter will have relation to (water).
Keep in mind, this is by the same people who made that other live action Spamton thing, which was found in the Spamton Sweepstakes, & IIRC, was noncanon.

Apparently a Twitch Group called Radio TV Solutions made it? Who do high effort live action comedy? So it's questionable how much input Toby Fox had.

Quote a Reddit post: "Please keep in mind Toby specifically said the Spamton Value Network stream had no deeper meaning to anything in it and it was just for fun, so it's very likely the same applies here."

Another post on the matter.

"One more thing!

This is probably just me over analyzing the video and newsletter but both the tv warning and the end of the newsletter have a similar spelling error (an A instead of an e in text in the warning and an A instead of a s in suspicious)

I'm totally not overanalyzing this :)"

MAYBE it's related to Mike the TV? But IDK.

The dubious canoncity of the segment makes me have more interest in the cards out there that supposedly total 50 variations.

This is kind of HUGE characterization if we take it seriously (especially the typo at the end). Potentially some lore implications too. And yeah it's for sure Gaster. It's the same person that was speaking on Twitter for the chapter releases based on the "HOW IS DELTA RUNE" which we can ascertain is 99% certainly Gaster. The "illeligible" part is also intriguing. The blueprints in Sans' lab were noted to be very hard to read, either weird symbols or just terrible hand-writing, which could imply that they were written either by Gaster or Alphys. Obviously we know Gaster writes in wing-dings, well, only in Entry Number 17. Wing-dings wouldn't be described as "illeligible" though as much as symbols, but, there's no one it could be besides Gaster.

What intrigues me most is the whole thing about him "forgetting" someone. That's kinda big due to the implications. I mean, "Don't forget" is the main motif and song of Deltarune, and then you have the correlation with Sans owning a picture of 3 people smiling with the writing "Don't forget" on it.

I was literally scrolling on my phone in bed, found this, and immediately got on my computer to share it 💀

So, I noticed that a Youtuber I like has been fan-voicing Valentine's Letters ( Video link ), mind, these videos seem to group multiple Valentines into 1 video each, even if they're separate; The linked one combines 2 Undyne Valentine's for example.

Anyway, that reminded me that I wanted to see if anyone had done the work I was too dumb/lazy to do when the Newsletter came out, & gather all the Valentine's on the website, since there was like, 50 of them, statedly?

I'm a bit too distracted to go over them AtM, but this Reddit post has gathered them:

IDK if the rarities mentioned has any impact or how it works.

The 1 that video made me especially take note was this 1 of Undyne's:

29-undyne-1-n-nNNPW3J7K3g1AqmU.png

For those who can't see it or just prefer transcripts:

"Dear Valentine, NGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! That two ton-heartshaped boulder in front of your door is from me! ... What? It's blocking the way? Wait!! Give me ten minutes!! I'll punch a heart-shaped hole in it for you!!!"

So the bad news:

She asks for ten minutes. We don't know if it's for travel time, or because she has to spend a lot of time doing hits to make the hole. (Presuming she isn't using equipment, not that I could see her using anything but her fists or maybe her spears.) My optimistic side says travel time.

The good news:

She gave it a mass (Two ton! US ton, short ton, or metric tonne, though?) & the dialogue indicates it's blocking the door. Unless it's so tiny that you can smash a hole in the door to "open" it by slamming the door against the practically immovably heavy (for you) boulder (& the term suggests it's big anyway.), this suggests it's at least big enough to block a notable portion of a doorway.

Googling, common boulder materials include sandstone or granite & the density for these is 1.61-2.76 g/cm3 (Sandstone) & 2.63-2.75 g/cm3 (Granite).

If we assume a simple sphere, & use material assumptions like that, we can get a volume from the mass for the boulder. Assuming a simple sphere or such. Alternatively, we base its size on it being big enough to block a door.

If we assume Undyne can punch a "heart-shaped hole" in it as she claims she'll do AND she can do it in 1 blow (Assuming the 10 minutes isn't because she needs multiple hits.) we can get a destruction value based on the materials, & thus a yield for this feat!

Would this be valid? Would it not be calc stacking or such?

Back