• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

SHE IS NOT MEGUMIN SHUT UP
Lol I got it from Javen
First of all, Nuh uh. Second of all, Your Jordan’s are completely fake
Jokes on you. I'm poor and can't even afford fake Jordan's.
Leafy vs Leaf girl when?
When and if OLH reaches 4-A
Axlven solos both via being in an higher tier
Just you see my arguments if this match happens.
Axlven can use Ariel Ace, an attack which is absolutely guaranteed to land every time
Meanwhile, Ariel Ace in the anime:

Oh wait, nvm just looked it up. Weird it ain’t on his profile tho

Well, It’s only a 5.4x AP difference, (585 Megatons To 3.181 Gigatons) so Asuna should be able to survive it anyway, especially with type 2 immortality

(Let’s chill before this goes off-topic, lol)

Lol I got it from Javen

When and if OLH reaches 4-A

Just you see my arguments if this match happens.
My pleasure

It will I know it it says it goes to 2-C

I'll be waiting...
Oh wait, nvm just looked it up. Weird it ain’t on his profile tho

Well, It’s only a 5.4x AP difference, (585 Megatons To 3.181 Gigatons) so Asuna should be able to survive it anyway, especially with type 2 immortality

(Let’s chill before this goes off-topic, lol)
IT IS MFMSJFBE
LOOK AT HIS NOTABLE TECHNIQUES

Anyone have any ideas for getting more people in here? I'm still hesitant to open the floodgates for vs wiki characters

IT IS MFMSJFBE
LOOK AT HIS NOTABLE TECHNIQUES
Sowwy

“Aerial Ace does damage and will never miss, unless the opponent is in a semi-invulnerable state.“

So Asuna could just block or sumthin too, although it might not work since massively stronger opponents/attacks can break through it, but it’s a possibility

Let’s leave it here before it gets heated, lol

Anyone have any ideas for getting more people in here? I'm still hesitant to open the floodgates for vs wiki characters

Have you advertised it on the discord or sumthin?

I'll look into it sometime, obviously this isn't a vs thread so doesn't matter... Yet 👀
It came from a wiki called “Pokesweets” so it probably isn’t real, lol, but Asuna can still survive a direct hit, even if it’s approaching one-shot territory

Pokesweets appears to be a romhack wiki site, which means that Ariel ace description is a purely fanmade one

This explains why I never saw it before

In reality pokesweets is basically pokemon but turned into pastries.
though once they faint I'm selling them to an local birthday party.

Back