• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

You're more annoying than the entire K-pop fandom
Your more annoying than the dbz Fandom when they find out someone beats their lord and savior goku.
True except nobody in their right mind would let you start a business

Also shut up I have to wake up in 6 hours
And no one would've gave you technology but here we are today.

Fine, same time tomorrow?

You know what? Imma drop in an place holder for now

Is this a submission? I don’t need a placeholder since your second spot is reserved
Why would I rush entering a character into the tourney when Im not sure just what hax gonna be inputted, I can hardly count on my fingers all the memories with "∞" speed amp characters 💀
I’m just unsure of the need to wait so long, since that kind of hax is barred anyway 🗿 + I know your possible submissions will be a force regardless, even if it’s stage 3 with rewind restricted, but you know what I’m hoping you submit 👀

She will be at a disadvantage as having a High 7-A Pokémon doesn't make your attacks & durability High 7-A as well (probably). It's true she has more Pokémons tho
I’m just unsure of the need to wait so long, since that kind of hax is barred anyway 🗿 + I know your possible submissions will be a force regardless, even if it’s stage 3 with rewind restricted, but you know what I’m hoping you submit 👀
Stage 6 with Sun APdecreator of course!

Back