• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

???% vs Tohru (7-0-0) GRACE ENDED

Phoenks said:
mogami vs Death Vader?
Idk just came into my head
100% Mob was beating him before the thread went dark so I guess this can be tried? Hopefully Vader has NPI or else he's getting stomped.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Peoples are goes crazy with their incoming Dragon Maid matches and here i am still wondering if my Tohru vs OOO would be fair
It actually looks like Tohru stomps to be honest.

Nah man, for me its kind of reverse

Time stop, clone spam, dimensional cut, to even freaking void hax, now you can tell why i'm still wondering if this match are gonna be good

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Nah man, for me its kind of reverse
Time stop, clone spam, dimensional cut, to even freaking void hax, now you can tell why i'm still wondering if this match are gonna be good
Tohru has a pretty notable AP advantage, heavily out-ranges all of his abilities and has an edge in experience. She could also BFR but that's likely gonna be difficult against a flying opponent. Honestly, it seems pretty fair the more you think about it.

SpookyShadow said:
Mr. Mogami is a massive haxlord so Vader better have NPI and Extrasensory
I just remembered that Mogami has High Regenerationn, 4 different immortalities and is virtually tireless. Yeah that match would be a stomp.

Epiccheev said:
Me too. Though I'm currently in the search for a High 6-C that can fight ???% wthout it being a stomp.

What do you guys think about ???% vs DCEU Ares?
Seems fair enough, mob can counter most his stuff assuming his matter manip is nothing too haxed, but he has a huge edge on experience.
Made the match if you're interested

Back