• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

???% vs Tohru (7-0-0) GRACE ENDED

Arrogant Schmuck said:
So if Tohru were to start the fight by opening a portal underneath him, she would win?
Yes, there is a very real chance of her winning should she do that. Personally, I see ???% winning more often than not but he doesn't mow through her with no effort. Hence why I think it's decisive.

I do think that if she would she has a good chance yes

Though saying that now I expect nothing else but a vote to Tohru saying all the reasons above are debunked

Schnee One said:
I do think that if she would she has a good chance yes

Though saying that now I expect nothing else but a vote to Tohru saying all the reasons above are debunked
Mob immediately opening with TK would screw her up in that regard as well as the very real chance of her opening with an attack (coaxing Mob to rag-doll her). It's not that small a chance but I think Mob still wins out.

Anyway, since there are (hopefully) no more objections, I'm adding the match.

I'll keep it open in case there are any objections from Schmuck, but if you don't want to respond that's fine, I can communicate with him on this.

Schnee One said:
I'll keep it open in case there are any objections from Schmuck, but if you don't want to respond that's fine, I can communicate with him on this.
Thanks.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I just don't like the way you phrase that as though you've got me all figured out.
I'd cuddle chu*

Don't feel bad, Tohru could get a win by fighting someone else~ >~<

Planck69 said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Yay!!!! >W<
I thought about putting Shigeo against DCEU Superman or Orochi next. What do you think?
Shigeo murders Orochi easily lol

I think the superman fight might be interesting

And I definitely am not a fan of you going ballistic on someone just because a character you like lost, especially being how presumptive you are on a match being spite.

A person can debate on a thread as much as they want. Hell, contrary to popular belief voting on a thread you made isn't actually a rule, it's just discouraged

I thought about putting Shigeo against DCEU Superman or Orochi next. What do you think?
Shigeo murders Orochi easily lol

I think the superman fight might be interesting

???% Mob Destroys

Schnee One said:
???% Mob Destroys
Really? Superman can't actually be rag-dolled by ???% so I thought that would be a closer fight.

Schnee One said:
And I definitely am not a fan of you going ballistic on someone just because a character you like lost, especially being how presumptive you are on a match being spite.
Well you see, when they say shit like "I was being serious Schmuck," "Tohru sure is having a rough time with ONE characters," "Man Tohru is getting a lot of shit from ONE characters" and then continue to put her against ONE characters, it's hard for me not to think something fishy is going on.

Hey if it makes u feel better I can make a match where Tohru nearly stomps

Settled? Even with some of your more recent matches you have made involved you constantly arguing in favor of a single character, hell the First Tohru vs ONE match was entirely this, but it's not against the rules, so it was fine, same case here.

This is getting circular. Believe what you want, I need sleep

Madotsuki24 said:
Kanna vs Garou.
Do it

And really Schmuck? One thread where Tohru loses and I shouldn't make a match with her ever again? Wow. OK, if it helps you sleep at night I won't.

Yeah haha, thats true.

I do want to use Dragon Maid characters in some more matches though since I actually quite like the series.

Phoenks said:
Yeah haha, thats true.
I do want to use Dragon Maid characters in some more matches though since I actually quite like the series.
Me too. Though I'm currently in the search for a High 6-C that can fight ???% wthout it being a stomp.

What do you guys think about ???% vs DCEU Ares?

Honestly i'd like to see some more mogami matches myself, (won't be very easy finding a match that's not a stomp or an incon for him though)

Me too. Though I'm currently in the search for a High 6-C that can fight ???% wthout it being a stomp.

What do you guys think about ???% vs DCEU Ares?

Seems fair enough, mob can counter most his stuff assuming his matter manip is nothing too haxed, but he has a huge edge on experience.

Epiccheev said:
Seems fair enough, mob can counter most his stuff assuming his matter manip is nothing too haxed, but he has a huge edge on experience.
I really want to make this match but a part of me also wants to reason out why Mob would win so I'm kinda conflicted at the moment.

Planck69 said:
I really want to make this match but a part of me also wants to reason out why Mob would win so I'm kinda conflicted at the moment.
Honestly, i feel like if you consider his lifting strength class M mob takes it, if It's Class Z Mob is screwed

Epiccheev said:
Honestly, i feel like if you consider his lifting strength class M mob takes it, if It's Class Z Mob is screwed
Mob has a significant AP and range advantage not to mention being far more ruthless than Ares (which is schocking to say the least). He isn't rag-dolling but he should handle it.

Back