• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

I mean it literally is best to wait. There are a ton of questions regarding context of several abilities displayed in the series, we're about to get near an hour of just flat out fighting this friday so there could be more abilities to show, and on top of that we're dealing with a mystery show here.

I'm getting really tired of hearing best to wait.
Y'all sounding like broken records.
I understand that you're ready to get this in as soon as possible but it has been good to wait, you can go back through this thread I was ready to do a CRT when episode 4 first stated streaming online but waiting has undoubtedly payed off and let us see more from Wanda and from more characters too since then and it would definitely have been a pain to have to compile for another crt again and again instead of just doing in one easy dump when we've seen everything.

Yeah, it's definitely best to wait until we receive the full context behind everything. It would be more unproductive to do revisions, and then undo them a week or two later due to some crazy reveal lol.

It's actually getting to be really close now so I'd like some input should I make an entirely new Spoiler discussion thread or is there a way that I can edit this to accommodate Falcon and the Winter soldier

We've already seen most of the clips in this video but there are a few split seconds of content we haven't seen yet.

We've already seen most of the clips in this video but there are a few split seconds of content we haven't seen yet.

There was a lot of shots we haven't seen yet floating around on twitter that aren't seen in that trailer, I watched it this morning around the same time I saw those new images from the episode floating around. This is going to be something 🙏

I'm on the east coast so the episode drops at 3 AM for me. I'm just gonna go to sleep and watch it as soon as I wake up.

Episode drops at 2am for me but I'm always up to watch it😭💀💀💀

It's almost time just a couple of hours away

So
"We can just give Wanda straight up flight and Magic Negation VIA runes, as well as what could've either been invisibility or teleportation, Monica has intangibility and extrasensory perception, Agatha's drain got more context "

Now we know why Wanda will be in Multiverse of Madness, she's going to look for Strange to help her bring the twins back, either that or her bringing the twins back is what will cause the events of MoM.

Also as i guessed, Agatha's thing was energy absorption that leaves the target in a mummified state if done too much

Also, Agatha outright says Wanda is stronger than Doctor Strange. Tho i guess this was quite obvious at this point lol

Last edited:
"Also Monica straight up bullet timed and literally could perceive and intercept bullets after they were fired, along with Wanda's kids straight up lining up with her saying they could move at the speed of sound and faster."

Now we know why Wanda will be in Multiverse of Madness, she's going to look for Strange to help her bring the twins back

Also as i guessed, Agatha's thing was energy absorption that leaves the target in a mummified state if done too much

Also, Agatha outright says Wanda is stronger than Doctor Strange
Yep I am looking forward to all those threads coming up

I'm going to go to sleep but one last thing I remember before I'm going to rewatch later is that
"Agatha should be given power bestowal to some extent since she was able to give Pietro's powers to a regular human"

Okay, we need to split this up into 2 parts imo.

Part 1 needs to entirely cover Wanda's abilities. Part 1 should be should be focused purely on Wanda due to the sheer amount of abilities she's gotten from these 9 episodes. Part 2 will focus on the twins, Agatha, Monica, and maybe the new Vision.

I'll rewatch a few of the more important scenes in the show this weekend to see if there's anything we missed.

That was a great episode, they really subverted our expectations with Dr Strange not appearing and Quicksilver being "Ralph" who was just some rando Agatha picked up lol. That said I'm curious on what Wanda "unleashed" because I think it might be Shuma-Gorath, between Wanda being called the "harbinger of chaos" and her appearing in Doctor Strange multiverse of "madness" I do believe the chances might be high for some cosmic calamari. Lastly it seems Monica will be appearing in Captain Marvel 2 and the Skrulls a very much still among humanity

Ah. Episode 9 abilities.

As of Wanda
Wanda should also get Technology and Metal Manipulation as Hex Vision is her entire creation.

Ah. Episode 9 abilities.

As of Wanda
Wanda should also get Technology and Metal Manipulation as Hex Vision is her entire creation.
Also, Wanda should have at least limited Resistance Negation cause she completely mindhaxed Agatha at the end, and Agatha was unnaffected by the Hex's passive mind hax.

Also, Wanda should have at least limited Resistance Negation cause she completely mindhaxed Agatha at the end, and Agatha was unnaffected by the Hex's passive mind hax.
I think that has more to do with Agatha losing her powers than Wanda getting through her resistance. 'sides, that Scaling would get kinda circular.

Westview's mindhax isn't really passive per say. It's treated as the barriers actually mindhaxing you, and you remain mind haxed until someone frees you or you pass through the barriers again.

Agatha was also entirely caught off guard so her resistance may have been down.

Westview's mindhax isn't really passive per say. It's treated as the barriers actually mindhaxing you, and you remain mind haxed until someone frees you or you pass through the barriers again.

Agatha was also entirely caught off guard so her resistance may have been down.
That's what i mean with the hex's "passive mindhax" yeah, going through the barrier mindhaxes you and Agatha was unnaffected by it.

I was mostly referencing to when she was mindhaxed by Wanda later after she defeated her.

Also I'm not sure about the teleportation. She could also just be going invisible. We should just put "Possibly Teleportation or invisibility (appeared to vanish with a snap but it's unclear which one it is" or something along those lines.

Also I'm not sure about the teleportation. She could also just be going invisible. We should just put "Possibly Teleportation or invisibility (appeared to vanish with a snap but it's unclear which one it is" or something along those lines.
Its teleportation, Agatha showcased this in the last and multiple times this episode.

Teleportation it's more akin to the nature of her powers through the show and it's what Agatha was doing through the episode.

In terms of flight I believe Monkey_Dunno is referring to the actual fight they had Here, Wanda is mostly attack and is still freely moving and flying even while both her hands are being used for attacking instead of propelling herself constantly being unable to really do anything

Now I feel dumb, they were teasing Wanda's "true" Scarlet Witch costume all along from the very beginning if look at the TVs on the episode selection screen... :/

Also very easy to kinda over look Wanda, Agatha, and Vision are all fighting in the center of westview and their attacks are reaching the end of the hex's borders in like no time at all and we know those borders have extended kinda far from just at the end of the town so range is bound to be increased as well no matter what. Even from the fact that she made the Hex alone and put up those runes extends her range far beyond anything we've seen before. I just believe that's something smaller that we're not talking about or are overlooking

Yeah I know I'm just adding more justification to it that's why I said she would obviously get that from just the fact ahe created the hex alone.

Back