• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

• Pocket Reality Manipulation (the entire town of WestView is incased in a forcefield by Wanda in which she exerts near full control over time, minds of citizens, background setting, and town structures.)
  • Upgrade Wanda's Mind Manipulation (It was stated by the acting director of SWORD that the town of WestView consists of thousands of people in a clip that I'm unable to obtain right now. Everyone in the town of westview with the exception of a few are under the effect of Mind Manipulation as shown by Vision here). Wanda's Mind Manip also grants the following:
- Limited Memory Manipulation (Agent Woo stated that known relatives and associates are unable to even remember the existence of missing people in Westview. However, everyone working with SWORD was able to remember Monica Rambeau's existence and disappearance despite her being dragged into Westview.)
- Empathic Manipulation (Side effect of her Mind Manipulation)
- Dream Manipulation (After Agatha freed the townspeople from Wanda's mind manip they all pleaded to her, and in the process confessed the symptoms of her mind manip. They said they were able to share her dreams and nightmares.)
- Possible Pain Manipulation (The townspeople also said they shared Wanda's pain, but this could just be her poetic pain of her tragedies.)
- Transmutation (Turned a piano into a cardboard picture. She also instantly changes her clothes several times. Each episode the current era of the sitcom changes and along with it the furniture, house designs, and building structures. Instantly transmutes anything that falls into the pocket reality.)​
- Life Manipulation (Impregnates herself at the end of episode 2 and rapidly speeds up her pregnancy in episode 3. In the same episode she turns a painting of a stork into a real one and also changes a ceiling hangar with fake butterflies into a swarm of real butterflies.)​
- Technology Manipulation and Metal Manipulation (Entirely recreated Vision with all his powers, appearance , and personality. She only failed to replicate his memories.)​
Resistance to the following:
Mind Manipulation (After Agatha took control over their encounter in Agatha's mind, Wanda was able to snap out and leave Agatha's mind)​
To be added to her FIRST KEY due to being abilities she's had all along:
- Magic (Agatha described her powers as "Magic on autopilot")​
- Probability Manipulation (Implied to have caused several unlikely traffic occurrences in a row such as multiple red lights, construction stops, and child walking groups to slow down Vision's return to home. Used Probability Manipulation as a child to stop the bomb that landed in the rubble of her home)​
I updated this again. If I missed anything lmk. I'll do it for Monica, Agatha, and the twins later.

What should we title Wanda's new key? Some options I've thought of:
The Scarlet Witch just because it fits her narrative and the title she was finally given to go along with her new abilities, either that or Post Endgame

• Pocket Reality Manipulation (the entire town of WestView is incased in a forcefield by Wanda in which she exerts near full control over time, minds of citizens, background setting, and town structures.)
  • Upgrade Wanda's Mind Manipulation (It was stated by the acting director of SWORD that the town of WestView consists of thousands of people in a clip that I'm unable to obtain right now. Everyone in the town of westview with the exception of a few are under the effect of Mind Manipulation as shown by Vision here). Wanda's Mind Manip also grants the following:
- Limited Memory Manipulation (Agent Woo stated that known relatives and associates are unable to even remember the existence of missing people in Westview. However, everyone working with SWORD was able to remember Monica Rambeau's existence and disappearance despite her being dragged into Westview.)
- Empathic Manipulation (Side effect of her Mind Manipulation)
- Dream Manipulation (After Agatha freed the townspeople from Wanda's mind manip they all pleaded to her, and in the process confessed the symptoms of her mind manip. They said they were able to share her dreams and nightmares.)
- Possible Pain Manipulation (The townspeople also said they shared Wanda's pain, but this could just be her poetic pain of her tragedies.)
- Transmutation (Turned a piano into a cardboard picture. She also instantly changes her clothes several times. Each episode the current era of the sitcom changes and along with it the furniture, house designs, and building structures. Instantly transmutes anything that falls into the pocket reality.)​
- Life Manipulation (Impregnates herself at the end of episode 2 and rapidly speeds up her pregnancy in episode 3. In the same episode she turns a painting of a stork into a real one and also changes a ceiling hangar with fake butterflies into a swarm of real butterflies.)​
- Technology Manipulation and Metal Manipulation (Entirely recreated Vision with all his powers, appearance , and personality. She only failed to replicate his memories.)​
Mind Manipulation (After Agatha took control over their encounter in Agatha's mind, Wanda was able to snap out and leave Agatha's mind)​
- Magic (Agatha described her powers as "Magic on autopilot")​
- Probability Manipulation (Implied to have caused several unlikely traffic occurrences in a row such as multiple red lights, construction stops, and child walking groups to slow down Vision's return to home. Used Probability Manipulation as a child to stop the bomb that landed in the rubble of her home)​
Just finished reading all of that everything looks good and everything looks to be out of the way and done with, there could potentially be something minor but that would require a rewatch of it all and I'm positive everything of note is mentioned here.

What exactly would be Agatha's tier? she cannot directly scale to Wanda since Agatha herself points out several times she is much weaker than her power-wise and she is only able to fight her cause she has more experience and her energy absorption.

Vision on his battle with white vision when he shoots his beams they reach the border of westview almost instantly and they're both able to react to them, there's also the storm if that can be calc'd, as well as several scenes of the Vision, Wanda, and Agatha flying
What exactly would be Agatha's tier? she cannot directly scale to Wanda since Agatha herself points out several times she is much weaker than her and she is only able to fight her cause she has more experience and her energy absorption.
Unknown since we don't have her scale to anyone else we know, she didn't exchange blows with vision so that would be out of the question.

What exactly would be Agatha's tier? she cannot directly scale to Wanda since Agatha herself points out several times she is much weaker than her power-wise and she is only able to fight her cause she has more experience and her energy absorption.
I guess mostly variable cuz energy drain. Plus she didn’t exactly do to much in terms of her own ap or dc feats

Monica could also potentially get a calc for reacting to, perceiving,and intercepting bullets.

What exactly would be Agatha's tier? she cannot directly scale to Wanda since Agatha herself points out several times she is much weaker than her and she is only able to fight her cause she has more experience and her energy absorption.
I don't know if her dura should scale to Wanda or not. We clearly see her physically tanking and taking blasts before she absorbs them, and Wanda was clearly enraged so there was no reason for her to hold back, but it feels incredibly weird for a magic user like Agatha to have such high physical stats considering how literally all of her other magic peers are glass canons.

Monica did one shot knock out a handful of SWORD agents and they're likely physically trained so we could use that as a bare minimum. There's also her pinning Fietro to the ground, but its unknown whether he should scale to the actual quicksliver or not.

Monica did one shot knock out a handful of SWORD agents and they're likely physically trained so we could use that as a bare minimum. There's also her pinning Fietro to the ground, but its unknown whether he should scale to the actual quicksliver or not.
He did knock Monica off her feet with a flick of his finger when she was off guard and I'd imagine that amounts to something especially since she was able to pin him when she was actually looking to subdue him.

They're equal to each other. White vision is essentially the original vision's body minus the mindstone, while WandaVision's Vision is a construct created by Wanda. Could Wanda maybe physically scale to Vision since she did stand at the apex of the source that recreated his false body?
I’m pretty sure the source just reanimated his vibranuim body, so probably no

They're equal to each other. White vision is essentially the original vision's body minus the mindstone, while WandaVision's Vision is a construct created by Wanda. Could Wanda maybe physically scale to Vision since she did stand at the apex of the source that recreated his false body?
I mean she'd have to scale somewhat higher than what she's rated at physically because she was able to tank some of Agatha's blast off guard without any magic protecting her

Agatha does have some destruction feats and tanking feats. She did tank that car getting slammed into her, and she did destroy that little community center construct when Wanda shielded her family from her blasts.

I just watched back the vision versus white vision as well and it took about 2 to 3 seconds for them to reach the ground coming from the clouds

Agatha does have some destruction feats and tanking feats. She did tank that car getting slammed into her, and she did destroy that little community center construct when Wanda shielded her family from her blasts.
Yeah so we do have some evidence that she'd at bare minimum have to be at least physically stronger and let off blast stronger than Wanda's current physical rating and vice versa as Wanda is able to tank one of her blast without any magic protection

Also it should be noted that Agatha's Energy Absorption only works when the energy is outright being used/manifested by the other person or she is attacked by it, as she had to anger Wanda into attacking her and using her energy in order to be able drain her and was only able to absorb it that way, she cannot absorb energy directly from the person itself unlike how Wanda does it against Agatha.

Last edited:
Also it should be noted that Agatha's Energy Absorption only works when the energy is outright being used/manifested by the other person or she is attacked by it, as she had to anger Wanda into attacking her in order to be able drain her energy and was only able to absorb it that way, she cannot absorb energy directly from the person itself unlike how Wanda does it against Agatha.
Yeah so we should definitely be putting a limit to that so that's not outright confused with her being able to actively drain from a person with them not doing anything at all to her

I just watched back the vision versus white vision as well and it took about 2 to 3 seconds for them to reach the ground coming from the clouds
Yeah but look at the houses in that scene. Those clouds are incredibly low to the ground.

I would say Unknown physically, unknown (or possibly 6-C) with magic, as her main powers are just absorption. Also, she really shouldn't descale from the 6-C feat that was magic to begin with.

Damn, what a finale!!!

Now I can't wait for Dr. Strange 2! Wanda being a part of it, and her being confirmed to be above the Sorcerer Supreme, is just insanely hype to me!
The Post-Credits scene is also insanely cool, because now she'll presumably learn how to control her chaos magic fully. If Wanda isn't already the strongest MCU characters, I'm sure by the time Dr. Strange 2 rolls around she will be. (Heck, we might even get some multiversal shenanigans as the name implies, which is par for the course with Dr. Strange at this point)
Honestly, I just can't wait.

The emotional core of this episode was also fantastic, mainly thanks to Vision. Honestly, at first when the MCU was setting up their relationship in Civil War, I kinda didn't care, but after The Infinity Saga and WandaVision, I can wholeheartedly say that they're without question the best and most emotionally resonant couple in the MCU for me.

We also had a bunch of interesting feats this episode, like Monica and Billy (I think?) reacting to bullets, Agatha tanking a car getting rammed into her (which should scale to Wanda's physical stats, since she can also withstand her magic blasts without magic barriers), The Visions flying at high speeds and dodging each other's lasers, and more.

Also, I agree with all the abilities proposed above.

Great show overall! It's bitter sweet that it's over, but I can't help but get excited about the MCU's future now, which I didn't think would be possible after Endgame lol.

I would say Unknown physically, unknown (or possibly 6-C) with magic, as her main powers are just absorption. Also, she really shouldn't descale from the 6-C feat that was magic to begin with.
We have a feat or her blowing up a small structure in the battle but that's it for ap because everything else is done through absorption that should scale to Wanda's physical ability since she tanked a blast from her without using any magic at one point when she was caught off guard, and we see at least one focused blast from agatha can take out small structures so that should at least scale physically to Wanda other than that it's all unknowns because she didn't really do anything aside from absorbing Wanda's magic energy

Damn, what a finale!!!

Now I can't wait for Dr. Strange 2! Wanda being a part of it, and her being confirmed to be above the Sorcerer Supreme, is just insanely hype to me!
The Post-Credits scene is also insanely cool, because now she'll presumably learn how to control her chaos magic fully. If Wanda isn't already the strongest MCU characters, I'm sure by the time Dr. Strange 2 rolls around she will be. (Heck, we might even get some multiversal shenanigans as the name implies, which is par for the course with Dr. Strange at this point)
Honestly, I just can't wait.

The emotional core of this episode was also fantastic, mainly thanks to Vision. Honestly, at first when the MCU was setting up their relationship in Civil War, I kinda didn't care, but after The Infinity Saga and WandaVision, I can wholeheartedly say that they're without question the best and most emotionally resonant couple in the MCU for me.

We also had a bunch of interesting feats this episode, like Monica and Billy (I think?) reacting to bullets, Agatha tanking a car getting rammed into her (which should scale to Wanda's physical stats, since she can also withstand her magic blasts without magic barriers), The Visions flying at high speeds and dodging each other's lasers, and more.

Also, I agree with all the abilities proposed above.

Great show overall! It's bitter sweet that it's over, but I can't help but get excited about the MCU's future now, which I didn't think would be possible after Endgame lol.
Lol I'm all for this hype 🙏

The AP stuff is neat, but I'm more interested in the speed feats. The MCU is severely lacking in those types of feats unfortunately, so this was a nice change of pace, and I hope the trend continues into the upcoming series and movies.

The AP stuff is neat, but I'm more interested in the speed feats. The MCU is severely lacking in those types of feats unfortunately, so this was a nice change of pace, and I hope the trend continues into the upcoming series and movies.
Yeah I'm very interested in the speed as well Vision's beams are presented as insanely freaking fast in this and both he and white vision are capable of dodging each others in this fight.

A decent series overall, pretty interested in Doctor Strange 2 now after the post credits scene. The relationships were good enough overall and the TV Format really helped.

She had a decent amount of abilities. And now someone needs to compile them into a CRT and rework her profile. Which I am doing right now.

Monica Rambeau was way more interesting than Carol Danvers in this show, hopefully Captain Marvel 2 can change that

A decent series overall, pretty interested in Doctor Strange 2 now after the post credits scene. The relationships were good enough overall and the TV Format really helped.

She had a decent amount of abilities. And now someone needs to compile them into a CRT and rework her profile. Which I am doing right now.

Monica Rambeau was way more interesting than Carol Danvers in this show, hopefully Captain Marvel 2 can change that
Work off of what we have already @Crimson_Shadow101 has made a pretty extensive list for Wanda already so you should look there first and if it all looks good we can start working on other character profiles

Here's the list actually, the one Crimson updated has actually links to clips of the abilities and their wiki pages so you'll have to go back if you want to view them all

Pocket Reality Manipulation (the entire town of WestView is incased in a forcefield by Wanda in which she exerts near full control over time, minds of citizens, background setting, and town structures.)
Upgrade Wanda's Mind Manipulation (It was stated by the acting director of SWORD that the town of WestView consists of thousands of people in a clip that I'm unable to obtain right now. Everyone in the town of westview with the exception of a few are under the effect of Mind Manipulation as shown by Vision here). Wanda's Mind Manip also grants the following:
  • Limited Memory Manipulation (Agent Woo stated that known relatives and associates are unable to even remember the existence of missing people in Westview. However, everyone working with SWORD was able to remember Monica Rambeau's existence and disappearance despite her being dragged into Westview.)
  • Empathic Manipulation (Side effect of her Mind Manipulation)
  • Dream Manipulation (After Agatha freed the townspeople from Wanda's mind manip they all pleaded to her, and in the process confessed the symptoms of her mind manip. They said they were able to share her dreams and nightmares.)
  • Possible Pain Manipulation (The townspeople also said they shared Wanda's pain, but this could just be her poetic pain of her tragedies.)
Clairvoyance (Psychically scanned Vision and located the gum stuck in his body)
Biological Manipulation (Hayward's computer data revealed that Monica had her cells re-written on a molecular level upon passing through the "hex")
Limited Power Bestowal through Biological Manipulation (Upon passing through the hex for the third time, Monica gained powers)
Radiation Manipulation (Darcy Lewis said her equipment picked up a high amount of Cosmic Background Radiation and with it came a broadcast frequency)
Illusion Creation (Agatha stated Wanda was running illusions at the edge of town)
Power Nullification (Can cast the same protection spell as Agatha which can cast a spell through the use of runes that prevents the use of magic in a limited area except for the person who cast it)
Weather Manipulation (Caused a thunderstorm)
Power Absorption (Absorbed her magic back from Agatha after having it stolen)
Teleportation (Here)
Astral Projection (Read through the Darkhold in her astral form while also boiling tea)
Extrasensory Perception (Sensed the pleas of her children)
Transformation (After absorbing back her energy she transformed into the Scarlet Witch. Wanda had a vision of this outfit and Agatha Harkness seemed to instantly recognize it as the Scarlet Witch appearance)
Reality Warping and Plot Manipulation which provides the following:
  • Time Manipulation (Rewinds time to make sure events never happen. Rewinds time on a turkey and turns it back into a basket of unhatched eggs)
  • Transmutation (Turned a piano into a cardboard picture. She also instantly changes her clothes several times. Each episode the current era of the sitcom changes and along with it the furniture, house designs, and building structures. Instantly transmutes anything that falls into the pocket reality.)
  • BFR (Teleports Geraldine from behind stage into the wardrobe)
  • Creation (Created wedding rings out of thin air)
  • Air Manipulation (Summoned a gust of wind to dry off)
  • Light Manipulation (Changes the color of the pocket reality from black and white to normal real world colors.)
  • Life Manipulation (Impregnates herself at the end of episode 2 and rapidly speeds up her pregnancy in episode 3. In the same episode she turns a painting of a stork into a real one and also changes a ceiling hangar with fake butterflies into a swarm of real butterflies.)
  • Technology Manipulation and Metal Manipulation (Entirely recreated Vision with all his powers, appearance , and personality. She only failed to replicate his memories.)
  • Makes the "credits" roll when she gets into an argument with Vision in an attempt to end it.
Mind Manipulation (After Agatha took control over their encounter in Agatha's mind, Wanda was able to snap out and leave Agatha's mind)
  • Magic (Agatha described her powers as "Magic on autopilot")
  • Chaos Manipulation (Her psionics are chaos magic as described by Agatha)
  • Probability Manipulation (Implied to have caused several unlikely traffic occurrences in a row such as multiple red lights, construction stops, and child walking groups to slow down Vision's return to home. Used Probability Manipulation as a child to stop the bomb that landed in the rubble of her home)

Back