• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

Agatha could possibly be the most knowledgeable human on the Darkhold. I'm most assured Wanda will need Agatha at some point down the line. There's also Agatha saying "Wait, you have no idea what you just unleashed," and I have a decently strong feeling she's not just referring to Wanda's powers as the Scarlet Witch. She could also be bluffing to a degree, but I doubt her entire statement is a falsehood.

Do we know if Mordo will be in the second movie? Cause the last time I heard something about Multiverse of Madness, it was about Nightmare being the big bad (and possibly played by Eva Green...wich I would love to see).
I also hope they will bring back Dormmamu one day. And I would love to see Shuma Gorath. That would put the MCU to a whole new level of power.
Mordo has been confirmed to return in MoM. He may not be the primary antagonist but he's definitely gonna be there, and I don't expect him to be nice.

Don't really think she will but that would be cool. Now Wanda has an experienced witch she can force to help her to get a better understanding of Magic and even basic spells at her disposal in addition to having access to the Darkhold. Can't wait to see her in DS 2 (arguably the only part of the MCU that interests me by now with Loki series).
I am very interested to see what happens in Doctor strange 2 and Loki those are definitely probably my most anticipated but for me that's not it because Thor love and thunder has gorr the God butcher is a villain and you can't entirely do things how they did with Ragnarok or the entirely funny Thor how they did before they can definitely still have him sort of like that but not entirely with Gorr, also we're getting Jane Foster entering as lady thor I feel like I'm that's going to be bound to have some some scaling the surpasses probably the current meta same goes for about the strange thing

monica-episode-7-1613765354.png

I got a image for Monica Rambeau, I think this will work

Its a placeholder anyways. More promotional stuff could be coming out later so we could get a better shot then. We'll probably get much better stuff when Cap marvel 2 comes around the corner.

I do have that shot here if y'all would rather use this
wandavision-episode-7-monica-3-1613734975.jpg

wandavision_episode_9_agatha_harkness_1614941936517.jpg

I also managed to get this working render for Agatha Harkness.

I said render as in removed background. I have a full body pic uploaded to the wiki here. I sent it to the image renders request thread for rendering.
Yeah for something like that we'll have to wait some time longer but if these work for now I'll try and find more

The first pic for Monica and the one for Agatha are good for me. Full body renderwould be better but there are numerous profiles without such pic or render. At worst we simply use these and we'll change them later.

Real quick, can we all agree to splitting up this CRT into 2 parts? Part 1 for Wanda's new hax alone due to the sheer amount she's gotten, and part 2 for everyone else and possible statistic upgrades from calcs.

Real quick, can we all agree to splitting up this CRT into 2 parts? Part 1 for Wanda's new hax alone due to the sheer amount she's gotten, and part 2 for everyone else and possible statistic upgrades from calcs.
I agree with this. Wanda by herself will be subjected to a really big edit so it would be better to separate her future hax and abilities from the other characters.

I've been trying to get a good head to toe shot of her when she isn't completely overshadowed by her hex glow but I was unable to find a good one. I thought the MCU wiki would've been more helpful but it seems they're having trouble as well.

I'm also in agreeance with this

That relaxed position for images thing is honestly just pure bullshit.
If that was an enforced rule, over half the images on the site would have to removed.

I'd rather have an image of a character standing up straight as the profile image than a character squatting with their knee down.

I mean she should be street level for effortlessly knocking out trained SWORD soldiers. It's better just to have a profile for her now. She could be getting a new key in Cap Marvel 2 depending on how familiar she gets with her powers.

Man this track is really great. I'm impressed with the job they've done with the music for this show. (This is the theme when Wanda arrives at the home Vision bought for them and then creates the hex.)

Man this track is really great. I'm impressed with the job they've done with the music for this show. (This is the theme when Wanda arrives at the home Vision bought for them and then creates the hex.)

That track puts the feels on hard also is everything ready for the Wanda's CRT

I'd rather have an image of a character standing up straight as the profile image than a character squatting with their knee down.
Same but many profiles have pics that aren't render and still good. A render would be better of course but a good pic, even without being rendered, is just as good. Anyway, the pic above for Wanda's Scarlet Witch persona is really good for me.

Most importantly, do we agree for the powers and abilities for Wanda here?

To be fair though we have all the info pretty much wrapped up in a organized list soo it wouldn't take away too much since it's pretty linear and the phrasing is simple

Do we have everything to proceed with Wanda's side of the CRT or can we not do it without the image being rendered by the image helpers

Alright I'm not really sure what to right in the op of the CRT but we have everything we need for it so like can't we just post that

Back