• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

Reposting this one last time before I start writing up part 1:

• Pocket Reality Manipulation (the entire town of WestView is incased in a forcefield by Wanda in which she exerts near full control over time, minds of citizens, background setting, and town structures. Wanda is blatantly seen creating this.)
  • Upgrade Wanda's Mind Manipulation (It was stated by the acting director of SWORD that the town of WestView consists of thousands of people in a clip that I'm unable to obtain right now. The Westview community sign as a listed population of 3892. Everyone in the town of Westview with the exception of a small few are under the effect of Mind Manipulation as shown by Vision here and revealed even further by Agatha in the finale). Wanda's Mind Manip also grants the following:
- Transmutation (Turned a piano into a cardboard picture. She also instantly changes her clothes several times. Each episode the current era of the sitcom changes and along with it the furniture, house designs, and building structures. Instantly transmutes anything that falls into the pocket reality.)​
- Life Manipulation (Impregnates herself at the end of episode 2 and rapidly speeds up her pregnancy in episode 3. In the same episode she turns a painting of a stork into a real one and also changes a ceiling hangar with fake butterflies into a swarm of real butterflies.)​
- Technology Manipulation and Metal Manipulation (Entirely recreated Vision with all his powers, appearance, and personality. She only failed to replicate his memories.)​
Resistance to the following:
To be added to her FIRST KEY due to being abilities she's had all along:
- Magic (Agatha described her powers as "Magic on autopilot")​
- Probability Manipulation (Implied to have caused several unlikely traffic occurrences in a row such as multiple red lights, construction stops, and children walking groups to slow down Vision's return to home. Used Probability Manipulation as a child to stop the bomb that landed in the rubble of her home)​

Last edited:
Any tiering changes would be covered in part 2. Part 1 is strictly for Wanda's hax. I'll wait a few hours for any objections before I start writing.

Last edited:
Reposting this one last time before I start writing up part 1:

• Pocket Reality Manipulation (the entire town of WestView is incased in a forcefield by Wanda in which she exerts near full control over time, minds of citizens, background setting, and town structures. Wanda is blatantly seen creating this.)
  • Upgrade Wanda's Mind Manipulation (It was stated by the acting director of SWORD that the town of WestView consists of thousands of people in a clip that I'm unable to obtain right now. The Westview community sign as a listed population of 3892. Everyone in the town of Westview with the exception of a small few are under the effect of Mind Manipulation as shown by Vision here and revealed even further by Agatha in the finale). Wanda's Mind Manip also grants the following:

- Transmutation (Turned a piano into a cardboard picture. She also instantly changes her clothes several times. Each episode the current era of the sitcom changes and along with it the furniture, house designs, and building structures. Instantly transmutes anything that falls into the pocket reality.)​
- Life Manipulation (Impregnates herself at the end of episode 2 and rapidly speeds up her pregnancy in episode 3. In the same episode she turns a painting of a stork into a real one and also changes a ceiling hangar with fake butterflies into a swarm of real butterflies.)​
- Technology Manipulation and Metal Manipulation (Entirely recreated Vision with all his powers, appearance, and personality. She only failed to replicate his memories.)​
Resistance to the following:
Mind Manipulation (After Agatha took control over their encounter in Agatha's mind, Wanda was able to snap out and leave Agatha's mind)​
To be added to her FIRST KEY due to being abilities she's had all along:
- Magic (Agatha described her powers as "Magic on autopilot")​
- Probability Manipulation (Implied to have caused several unlikely traffic occurrences in a row such as multiple red lights, construction stops, and children walking groups to slow down Vision's return to home. Used Probability Manipulation as a child to stop the bomb that landed in the rubble of her home)​
PERFECT! That all looks good to me thanks for all the effort

Definitely, well done!

And I don't think there will be any tier changes btw. Wanda displayed many feats but not ones that could establish a new tier. Though we can mention the statement about the Scarlet Witch being vastly above the Sorcerer Supreme in her AP.

Definitely, well done!

And I don't think there will be any tier changes btw.
Yeah not unless someone calc's the storm cloud creation and their movement other than that it's just range changes and possible speed changes

The hex does extend omni-directionally for tens if not hundreds of miles as well as at least extending above the lowest cloud layers as we saw Vision and White vision fighting over that cloud layer so it's also at least a mile high.

Something like that asset taking credible amounts of power energy that could potentially be calc'd

Hayward said his base was located 6 miles from the wall of the Hex. Can we calculate how big the Hex was from that considering we have that scene and we know how big the Hex looks from his location

Hayward said his base was located 6 miles from the wall of the Hex. Can we calculate how big the Hex was from that considering we have that scene and we know how big the Hex looks from his location
That's for the second base he had set up correct?

Okay then this is the best image I could find of it
the-hex-475x198.png

A tiny fraction of Wanda's energy was able to empower a new Vision that can match the old Vision in combat. Shows how powerful she is.
Don't think we can use this as a feat for a tier change though but it definitely shows just how scarily strong she has become. Not to mention giving us a definitive example of Power Bestowal.

About the Hex thing, calculating it would be good but I don't think it will change her tier.

Don't think we can use this as a feat for a tier change though but it definitely shows just how scarily strong she has become. Not to mention giving us a definitive example of Power Bestowal.

About the Hex thing, calculating it would be good but I don't think it will change her tier.
Nah she's still going to be at least Island level nothing's changing that but a calc would be good for it

I saw someone mention using the statement of Wanda being stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme, but that statement wouldn’t really be helpful considering that Strange is a High 7-C right now.
Yeah it's not helpful we have lots of characters higher than strange

Nah it wouldn't really all the calc's proposed would be supporting feats and further justifications

only thing we could use as a tier change would be a bit of a wank, Agatha said Wanda is prophecied to destroy the world but she said that as she blocked Wanda's mindhax and most likely meant that she would kill everyone on earth using her psionics.

I'm sure Strange will get better showings in Multiverse of Madness, since he's far more powerful and experienced than he was in the first movie. THEN the Wanda being superior to him statement will come into play lol.

Okay, I'm gonna start writing up part 1. Best do it now before all my scans get taken down by YT and Disney
Okay sounds good, I've already put in for a image render request and a priority 3 calc for the hex as well

I am quite interested for what's in store for Vision going forward. We know he's now white, just regained all of his original memories and flew off but there are no announced projects where he'd be likely to make an appearance at this time.

We legit probably won't see white vision until 2022 or later

Back