• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

In terms of abilities...

• Monica has clearly gained powers now and should be worthy of a profile after the series ends. She shouldn't scale to anyone just yet since she merely nullified Wanda's ground slam, but we can probably start looking into abilities she showcased and may showcase in the next 2 weeks.
  • Wanda could possibly get limited power bestowal but aside from that there's no new notable abilities.
  • Despite Agatha's reveal, I'm still firmly in belief that everything showcased in WandaVision is at least the doing of her powers, even if she wasn't doing them out of her own free will. We'll still need more context and information regarding what exactly Agatha has and hasn't done since that 30 second song of hers didn't exactly tell us much.
  • Agatha is also worthy of her own profile, but currently she's only showcased magic and mind manip.
So far nothing really contradicts any of Wanda's new powers she showed, going by Agatha's song, she showed up after the Hex had already started and all she did was mess up with Wanda and cause bad stuff to happen (Killing Sparky, Controlling a "Fake Pietro", etc) and in the controlling the Pietro case we see she wanted information on how Wanda was doing all her stuff, not counting how she was very quick in getting in Monica's way before she managed to convince Wanda to stop the Hex.

Last edited:
In terms of abilities...

• Monica has clearly gained powers now and should be worthy of a profile after the series ends. She shouldn't scale to anyone just yet since she merely nullified Wanda's ground slam, but we can probably start looking into abilities she showcased and may showcase in the next 2 weeks.
  • Wanda could possibly get limited power bestowal but aside from that there's no new notable abilities.
  • Despite Agatha's reveal, I'm still firmly in belief that everything showcased in WandaVision is at least the doing of her powers, even if she wasn't doing them out of her own free will. We'll still need more context and information regarding what exactly Agatha has and hasn't done since that 30 second song of hers didn't exactly tell us much.
  • Agatha is also worthy of her own profile, but currently she's only showcased magic and mind manip.
Wanda also showcased Probability Manipulation in this episode, at least passively, as she was causing rather unlikely events in middle of nowhere to stop Vision from reaching her.
Pretty sure Wanda just drop her and she's just halting the impact somehow.
I think Wanda has turned Agatha into a bad guy so she can have someone to blame for what she's done, I doubt that Agatha had powers before Wanda made the anomaly because of the way things are presented seems to still be inline with Wanda's sitcom kinda thing. I feel ashamed because I laughed at "AND I KILLED SPARKY TOO!"
I can't truly scratch this, but I think it's unlikely. Billy the newly found empath points out that Agatha it's "quiet", which doesn't fits with the idea that she's is just another of the victims of the hex, even if Wanda decided that she was already the big bad by then.

I can't truly scratch this, but I think it's unlikely. Billy the newly found empath points out that Agatha it's "quiet", which doesn't fits with the idea that she's is just another of the victims of the hex, even if Wanda decided that she was already the big bad by then.
I don't even think that should be in question at all
"We literally see Agatha enter the reality in the beginning of the Agatha all along opening and he changes her herself from her garb to fit the 50s clothing. She's clearly known from the start like we see her literally drop into there."

I don't even think that should be in question at all
"We literally see Agatha enter the reality in the beginning of the Agatha all along opening and he changes her herself from her garb to fit the 50s clothing. She's clearly known from the start like we see her literally drop into there."
That could match with the idea that Wanda It's trying to point the finger at someone else. And again, I don't believe this is the case as Agatha having something to do with all of this makes sense so far, but the idea that this is a Scarlet herring over a red herring It's somethig that I don't find impossible.

That could match with the idea that Wanda It's trying to point the finger at someone else. And again, I don't believe this is the case as Agatha having something to do with all of this makes sense so far, but the idea that this is a Scarlet herring over a red herring It's somethig that I don't find impossible.
I don't find it impossible just highly unlikely, idk that just seems out of left field for me especially given the buildup and the fact that they would have to reestablish Wanda as the primary offender and any possible origins we may get for agatha in these last 2 episodes especially if in some way in that a higher force is revealed.

Wanda also showcased Probability Manipulation in this episode, at least passively, as she was causing rather unlikely events in middle of nowhere to stop Vision from reaching her.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That could work.
Pretty sure Wanda just drop her and she's just halting the impact somehow.
I doubt that. Wanda clearly was enraged and had Monica held with her Psionic energy and then moved her hand in a slamming motion. Wanda definitely was not just dropping her.

I doubt that. Wanda clearly was enraged and had Monica held with her Psionic energy and then moved her hand in a slamming motion. Wanda definitely was not just dropping her.
What I mean is that she wasn't attempting to ragdoll her. She probably drop the telekinesis during the slam believing that Monica would be knocked out afterwards. You can actually notice that Wanda's energy grip is gone right before Monica touches the ground yet the blue energy used to halt the impact only appears afterwards, right where Monica lands.

I thought this was already a spoiler thread, so why is everyone speaking in spoilers?

Last edited:
We also kinda collectively really want to talk more in retrospect when the series ends about everything as a whole but as it's airing even if this is a spoiler thread we as crimson said don't want to spoil someone when they immediately clicj on this thread even if it's for spoilers and as the series is still airing.

In episode 8, I really hope we get to see Doctor Strange again, at least for a small cameo and maybe bring him for episode 9. Wondering what Quicksilver will do and what his true ties to fox are

Just a heads up, we could be seeing some AP feats and/or powerscaling for the new characters in the next 2 episodes considering they're likely set to be action packed and hour long episodes.

I demand 6-C Monica now.

Statements and feats that raise the ap would be the icing on top of this wandavision cake. Even so I wonder is it possible to pixel scale the longshot of the hex we got in the latest episode.

I see we're pretending that this will not end with Wanda destroying the fabric of reality by accident.
We want that so very much but I'm worried marvel will drop the ball on larger scale power showings that scale to a characters ap as they've done before thinking general audiences can't handle it.(I still want to see thor cover a continent or the earth in storms or shatter a moon or planet)😭😭

Well from what I’ve heard they seem to be going more cosmic, but it would probably be more planet wiping or maybe even out right plant destroying if at all in the future. I mean you can’t introduce silver surfer without at least a few planets being destroyed.

Damn straight, I'm so excited 'cus my Cousin got to meet Chris Hemsworth, and apparently Matt Damon without even knowing. But to get back on track, Any Idea what that book was that Agatha has in her dungeon place?

Damn straight, I'm so excited 'cus my Cousin got to meet Chris Hemsworth, and apparently Matt Damon without even knowing. But to get back on track, Any Idea what that book was that Agatha has in her dungeon place?
People suspect it's the darkhold

I may have said something I shouldn't have... I can see it being the darkhold but you'd think they'd do something different beings Agents of Shield did it.

Also on the note of a more cosmic MCU they literally have to get to at least planetary in the next thor movie since Gor the God butcher will be the antagonist of that movie(and he's being played by christian bale🙏)

I may have said something I shouldn't have... I can see it being the darkhold but you'd think they'd do something different beings Agents of Shield did it.
I've not watched much agents of shield at all, is it worth the watch and have any of the events in it been mentioned in the mcu and not vice versa

In my own opinion the first season and parts of the second is all that's cannon, Sif showed up in one of the seasons as the same actor so up 'till then is at least official cannon but it's an overall okay series. I really wish Coulson had more time in the main continuity.

But what about the Hadron Enforcer?
He said it could blow up a moon and a guide says that as well but he's lot listed as moon level I'm not sure why but if I had to assume it's because it's one showing on screen wasn't at all near moon levels of AP and that that level of power would be so far above basically everyone in the mcu it would be inconsistent to its showing and the tiers of beings in the verse

unless you went with the dying star feat. Just Saiyan I think the rings of Nidavelir are made in a certain way to make it so that the Dwarves can live on them.

unless you went with the dying star feat. Just Saiyan I think the rings of Nidavelir are made in a certain way to make it so that the Dwarves can live on them.
Wait please elaborate on all that, with nidaverlir ik the feat as it was shown on screen but isn't that has a calc or something right? is it calc'd like really high or something now or is that not what u mean and also the dwarf thing fill me in 😭😭

no it's ignored as an outlier/they think that the star wasn't really a star due to it's lack of gravity and whatnot
Um excuse me what!?!?!? I mean yeah it wasn't pulling them in necessarily but couldn't that just mean they're able to withstand the pull of it? Actually idek if I want to get into that lol that sounds like a whole load of debating happened and that was concluded.

yeah I want more than anything to talk about it but it's over already.
If all goes well in phase 4 and we get moon-planetary feats if not far higher around the board it couldn't possibly be considered an outlier so let's hope it could be opened for discussion if new feats or info is presented

Wandavision episode 8 will reportedly be 47 minutes long so it will be the series longest episode.

Back