• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@Torlikoff @ZoroNotZolo @Faruel1998

Aster relaxes her guard and takes a step back. "It seems our match will have to be continued at a later point." she smiles at La Diosa before turning to Deimos.
Foreign thoughts form directly inside his head.

--It seems our pink friend here has become a double agent for Zlata. She hasn't done anything yet, but one of my abilities revealed it quite clearly after I got a closer look. I'm surprised she accepted such a bad deal. She's being used as an expendable pawn, being sent into the lion's den without a safety net. I actually feel sorry for her. But regardless of my own feelings, I also think it would be in our best interest to make her into a proper ally++

Aster walks to Vidarr, seemingly giving Deimos and La Diosa room to talk. "You don't happen to have any drinks on you, do you?" she asks her bodyguard.

"Good for the kid, glad she's having fun."

The clone body replies back, then getting back to the point.

"But anyways, to be more explicit of what i am saying, I called you here because i need your help, your soul magic."
Alfonso scoffed, straightening his Hawaiian shirt with his hands.

"Oh? Seems like I'm quite popular these days~" The man said. He scanned the body for a moment, his gaze returning to the smaller figure.

"What do you need it for? Break it down easy for me."

All alone, sitting at the very floor, slumped against the wall, and staring right at nowhere— Zlata — who had just announced the vow of going to war from sheer stupid paranoia, glanced to her right. Warheads unused: Tsar Bomba, ICBM, and the like, collecting dust as she took a deep breath.

While her clones were spreading the message, training each one how to use the ODM gear, some teaching Hamon or even sparring with many of her soldiers. The real body ran like a coward, having power of pure rebellion and eldritch yet still weak from the inside.

Zlata looked down, her hands trembling. Her mask was her only means of escape, tears rolling down her cheek as she bit her lip, bleeding.

"Hik, h-hik..." she made incoherent hiccups, trying to hide the sadness, grief she long must've long thrown away. Hidden beneath the "Idol", lying under the lies she built to convince herself, "it's fine".
When granted everything, you can't do anything...
It was never fine to begin with.

In the sepia-tinted memories now but a distant dream. The quaint, sun-drenched cottage nestled amidst rolling meadows, with blooming wildflowers whispering back blissful nothing's.

"Zlata! Wake up, we'll be late for class!"

Like a long time had passed, her eyes got used to the rising light of the sun.

"C'mon! Let's go!" said a girl, running off across the garden, its crystal waters reflecting the azure sky overhead.

"Hmmm, is that some pie?" asked the young Zlata.

The sweet aroma of freshly baked apple pie lingered in the air, carried on a gentle breeze that rustled the leaves of the ancient oak tree standing, blocking the sunlight of a small shack.

"Hey, don't go asking me for food when you already ate breakfast!"

"H-how'd you know?"

They soon made their distance towards the hulking skyscraper, reaching the skies.

It was a place where laughter and love once flowed freely, the times she wishes could come back and never leave.

Deimos acknowledges what Aster says to him... And he takes the opportunity.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Ah Ah Ah~"

Deimos steps in between La Diosa and Vidarr. "It's only polite to greet the homeowner before the other guests, don't you think~?"

He gets uncomfortably close to her, leaning his head in to whisper right in her ear, "Especially when I already know your little secret. So, you'd do well to mind your manners, little mole."

Laughing easily after that, Deimos steps back, letting her make the next move.

Brunei went out with a quiet whimper, Nakya simply tore through the nation, killing every person that populated it, with the military already gone, it wasn’t even like they could mount any sort of resistance. By the end of it, Nakya notes the results of her test, nodding.

“So it seems like the presence of living people within a country does not determine whether or not it counts. Likely only the presence of the landmass itself does, which makes things a lot harder.”

An interesting yet disappointing result, weakening other warlords would require either just taking their territory for oneself, or obliterating the country itself, both of which are likely less simple than just killing the warlord outright. Nakya paced in the empty nation for just a moment more, before heading back to Indonesia to ready any of the nukes that weren't already prepared.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Ah Ah Ah~"

Deimos steps in between La Diosa and Vidarr. "It's only polite to greet the homeowner before the other guests, don't you think~?"

He gets uncomfortably close to her, leaning his head in to whisper right in her ear, "Especially when I already know your little secret. So, you'd do well to mind your manners, little mole."

Laughing easily after that, Deimos steps back, letting her make the next move.
"I would say it's nice to see you again, but it's not..." She said, "However, a deal is a deal, so 'how may I serve you today'?"

La Diosa looked toward Deimos.

"It's your call. Since you already know about my little chat, I suppose now would be the time to tell you something very important..." She continued, "I believe even you will find this interesting if you're willing to hear what I have to say..."

"Well, I appreciate the honesty."

He places his hand on his chin, pondering as he paces a circle around her like a predator. "Well, I suppose I owe you one, don't I? I'll hear you out, fair and square. No bullshit, I expect. What have you got for me?"

(15 Charges Used: Level 9 Magic. Permanent Change.)

The crash landing of their laboratory activates the machine accidentally. Red energy, as hot as the fires of hell itself, begin to fill the machine. Romulus bites down in pain.

“….Christina! What the hell?! You weren’t supposed to turn this thing before I said so!”

“I did not activate the machine — ”

A large pillar of energy shoots towards the clouds. It forms into a large, red upside down crucifix that’s briefly visible throughout the Americas. The shockwave of the explosion blows away nearly the entire forest of Panama.

Within the laboratory, smoke fills the air. The coffin has expended too much energy and was destroyed in the process.

“No vital signs detected….Romulus, are you alive?”

Christina waves away the smoke, and finds Romulus on the floor.

“Don’t worry, Christina…”

Romulus had ascended. Black, crow-like wings covered in millions of eyes sprouted out off her back. A large, black halo hovers atop her head. Her eyes have turned pitch black, like tar.

“We’ll have to conduct more research to find out what happened to you…”

Last edited:
"Well, I appreciate the honesty."

He places his hand on his chin, pondering as he paces a circle around her like a predator. "Well, I suppose I owe you one, don't I? I'll hear you out, fair and square. No bullshit, I expect. What have you got for me?"
"I can't place signifiers anymore," She said, "Watch."

She places a hand on the ground, and nothing happens, save a faded shape in the same shape as her signifier. It would not register as though one had been placed to any of the people present.

"At this point, it's just a stamp I can make with my hands. No pink, no power, no more claiming countries. When I came back, I noticed I felt different. Weirdly enough, like I had gotten stronger... But I noticed that as well."

Looking at Deimos again, she rolled her eyes looking at him before smirking and offering a sarcastic flirt.

"You like the view? You've circled around me a few times now."

Deimos laughs, and it's a low, growling one.

"Just watching your body language closely. Making sure you're not lying and all. Seems you've suffered quite a bit of loss, haven't you? What a shame... But you still, it would seem, intend to do something in this world. To tell you the truth, it was Aster ober there that informed me of your little... link with Zlata. I don't know what exactly you're planning, but I can't help but be intrigued. What's your angle, little lord?"

"Just talking about the massive change in the world." he said
"Do you wish to be allies with Madam Zlata?" she asked.

In the sepia-tinted memories now but a distant dream. The quaint, sun-drenched cottage nestled amidst rolling meadows, with blooming wildflowers whispering back blissful nothing's.

"Zlata! Wake up, we'll be late for class!"

Like a long time had passed, her eyes got used to the rising light of the sun.

"C'mon! Let's go!" said a girl, running off across the garden, its crystal waters reflecting the azure sky overhead.

"Hmmm, is that some pie?" asked the young Zlata.

The sweet aroma of freshly baked apple pie lingered in the air, carried on a gentle breeze that rustled the leaves of the ancient oak tree standing, blocking the sunlight of a small shack.

"Hey, don't go asking me for food when you already ate breakfast!"

"H-how'd you know?"

They soon made their distance towards the hulking skyscraper, reaching the skies.

It was a place where laughter and love once flowed freely, the times she wishes could come back and never leave.
"Okay class, we're now dismissed..."

Said the professor, who walked out of a hallway, turned left and went to a room with teachers.

"Are you really sure you're making Ms. Jughey pass?" asked a female teacher.

"Well, she's got the highest grades in my— no, all of our subjects. All perfect scores, mind you..." said the professor, male, as he sets his clipboard down the table.

"There are many IQ tests performed on her by the Institute of Human Intelligence, says there that she has exactly 400 each time. Why are you guys even thinking about not letting her pass? This girl's clearly a prodigy from a novel brought to life!" commented another teacher.

"Locals did perform some interviews in regards to her family lineage. Apparently she's the exact opposite the villagers assume her parents to be..." said another female professor, typing away as she tilted her head at the school records.

"That's the thing, Julia! We can't let this lab rat synthesized from eldritch to just shit on our students and get away with it!" shouted the female teacher.

"Cassandra, calm down. What if the government got a heard of this? What do you think will Zlata's friends think of her?" asked the male professor, "We should be more than glad that we have someone like her as a student, so that we can educate her and clear her name of the accusations her own hometown. That's the job of us tea—"

"You sound so innocent for someone who knows the truth, Samuel!" Cassandra interrupted him, "If someone like this b*tch ever gets to know about the truth of her own kin, we'd be all f*cked through and through! Ever realized that?!"

Just outside the sliding door covered in curtains, a girl was there shaking. She was clasping her hands together in some praying position, placed near her chest.

Tears welled in her eyes, their silent descent tracing a path down her cheeks. Her fingers quivered as they clung to the fabric of the ribbon wrapped on her neck.

The hallway around her blurred into an indistinct haze, and her breath came in uneven— shallow bursts— betraying the turmoil within the faculty section.

The weight of the truth was pressed upon her, and the room echoed with an unspoken ache that enveloped her like a shadow, pulling her heart down the path she never once wanted to cross.

She came there simply to ask for any misunderstanding about her grades, whether or not if she was cheating.

But to come in at the right time learning about the truth, all the girl could do was kneel down and weep in silence.

"Do you wish to be allies with Madam Zlata?" she asked.

"Okay class, we're now dismissed..."

Said the professor, who walked out of a hallway, turned left and went to a room with teachers.

"Are you really sure you're making Ms. Jughey pass?" asked a female teacher.

"Well, she's got the highest grades in my— no, all of our subjects. All perfect scores, mind you..." said the professor, male, as he sets his clipboard down the table.

"There are many IQ tests performed on her by the Institute of Human Intelligence, says there that she has exactly 400 each time. Why are you guys even thinking about not letting her pass? This girl's clearly a prodigy from a novel brought to life!" commented another teacher.

"Locals did perform some interviews in regards to her family lineage. Apparently she's the exact opposite the villagers assume her parents to be..." said another female professor, typing away as she tilted her head at the school records.

"That's the thing, Julia! We can't let this lab rat synthesized from eldritch to just shit on our students and get away with it!" shouted the female teacher.

"Cassandra, calm down. What if the government got a heard of this? What do you think will Zlata's friends think of her?" asked the male professor, "We should be more than glad that we have someone like her as a student, so that we can educate her and clear her name of the accusations her own hometown. That's the job of us tea—"

"You sound so innocent for someone who knows the truth, Samuel!" Cassandra interrupted him, "If someone like this b*tch ever gets to know about the truth of her own kin, we'd be all f*cked through and through! Ever realized that?!"

Just outside the sliding door covered in curtains, a girl was there shaking. She was clasping her hands together in some praying position, placed near her chest.

Tears welled in her eyes, their silent descent tracing a path down her cheeks. Her fingers quivered as they clung to the fabric of the ribbon wrapped on her neck.

The hallway around her blurred into an indistinct haze, and her breath came in uneven— shallow bursts— betraying the turmoil within the faculty section.

The weight of the truth was pressed upon her, and the room echoed with an unspoken ache that enveloped her like a shadow, pulling her heart down the path she never once wanted to cross.

She came there simply to ask for any misunderstanding about her grades, whether or not if she was cheating.

But to come in at the right time learning about the truth, all the girl could do was kneel down and weep in silence.
"Yes." he said better be friends with someone who did the massive change than enemy

Alfonso scoffed, straightening his Hawaiian shirt with his hands.

"Oh? Seems like I'm quite popular these days~" The man said. He scanned the body for a moment, his gaze returning to the smaller figure.

"What do you need it for? Break it down easy for me."
Yeeeeah, definitelly seems off, like really off.

"I would absolutely love to tell you in an simple, concise way what I need you to do, but truth is, that there really isn't. The whole process is long sequance of dozens of separate, tedious adjustments and reballancements. I'm going to need you to follow along, to the word, as i go down a series of steps."

They explain, their tone telling they are speaking just out of pure honesty.

"So, would you be able to do that?"

Last edited:
@Torlikoff @ZoroNotZolo @Faruel1998

Aster relaxes her guard and takes a step back. "It seems our match will have to be continued at a later point." she smiles at La Diosa before turning to Deimos.
Foreign thoughts form directly inside his head.

--It seems our pink friend here has become a double agent for Zlata. She hasn't done anything yet, but one of my abilities revealed it quite clearly after I got a closer look. I'm surprised she accepted such a bad deal. She's being used as an expendable pawn, being sent into the lion's den without a safety net. I actually feel sorry for her. But regardless of my own feelings, I also think it would be in our best interest to make her into a proper ally++

Aster walks to Vidarr, seemingly giving Deimos and La Diosa room to talk. "You don't happen to have any drinks on you, do you?" she asks her bodyguard.
@WHYNAUT

"Mh, I have this limitless waterskin of mead if you're interested", he said, raising the waterskin.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Handsome? My brother Baldr was the charming one, my name is Vidarr and I am just minding by own business"

"Yes." he said better be friends with someone who did the massive change than enemy
"As we're talking right now, Zlata is being informed and is sending back responses through me via Paths." Qunti explained, "Rest assured, you're intentions of allying with Her is genuine. 100%" she replied, nodding.

Days past and go, worry filling Zlata's soul. The pain she had been trying to bottle up, like wine about to break.

Legs shaky, feet trembling, the girl would look left and right, scared and terrified. It has been weeks ever since that day, hoping she'd forget about it all, move on an-

"Zlata! H-how are you...." Zlata jumped in fear as the girl's eyes trace over to her grieve-stricken face.

She wasn't okay, that was one. Obviously.

"Why the-heh l-long face?" at least squeezing out some laughter, as she placed a hand on her shoulder, walking.

Dimly lit, the tree carried the air of moist— teary-eyed. Both girls lied amongst the grass, staring out at the twinkling stars amidst the blue backdrop.

A single leaf fell upon Zlata's hair, picking up the crunchy paper with her fingers.

"It's fall again..." she replied, looking at the girl.

"..." her friend remained silent, placing both arms at her dress, grabbing the cloth as she trained her look downward.

There was this unspoken word, one that's simple yet something Zlata would know. It was clear as day, just as much as the light shining on her— it wasn't that hard to hide.

"I'm sorry...." said the girl, "I didn't know it'd..."

"Yeah, it's... it's fine..." awkward as it was, one could fill in the gaps. "It would've happen either way." looking at her.

"Let's just... spend the time we have left, okay?" asked the girl, tears running down .

"Yeah," Zlata answered, "I'm... fine with just that, Boginka..."

"As we're talking right now, Zlata is being informed and is sending back responses through me via Paths." Qunti explained, "Rest assured, you're intentions of allying with Her is genuine. 100%" she replied, nodding.

Days past and go, worry filling Zlata's soul. The pain she had been trying to bottle up, like wine about to break.

Legs shaky, feet trembling, the girl would look left and right, scared and terrified. It has been weeks ever since that day, hoping she'd forget about it all, move on an-

"Zlata! H-how are you...." Zlata jumped in fear as the girl's eyes trace over to her grieve-stricken face.

She wasn't okay, that was one. Obviously.

"Why the-heh l-long face?" at least squeezing out some laughter, as she placed a hand on her shoulder, walking.

Dimly lit, the tree carried the air of moist— teary-eyed. Both girls lied amongst the grass, staring out at the twinkling stars amidst the blue backdrop.

A single leaf fell upon Zlata's hair, picking up the crunchy paper with her fingers.

"It's fall again..." she replied, looking at the girl.

"..." her friend remained silent, placing both arms at her dress, grabbing the cloth as she trained her look downward.

There was this unspoken word, one that's simple yet something Zlata would know. It was clear as day, just as much as the light shining on her— it wasn't that hard to hide.

"I'm sorry...." said the girl, "I didn't know it'd..."

"Yeah, it's... it's fine..." awkward as it was, one could fill in the gaps. "It would've happen either way." looking at her.

"Let's just... spend the time we have left, okay?" asked the girl, tears running down .

"Yeah," Zlata answered, "I'm... fine with just that, Boginka..."
"Okay" he replied

The swordswoman continues, making progress. As she mines, she places the blocks mined behind her, hiding it. Stealthy!

Two swords down, two more to go.
With all the time that has passed, it gets done.

With the final sword placed deep underground in a hidden hole, the nation is claimed in a crimson glow.

Territory Gained: Mauritania.

Digging up and placing blocks below to hide it, the swordswoman gets to thinking:

“What next…?”

Deimos laughs, and it's a low, growling one.

"Just watching your body language closely. Making sure you're not lying and all. Seems you've suffered quite a bit of loss, haven't you? What a shame... But you still, it would seem, intend to do something in this world. To tell you the truth, it was Aster ober there that informed me of your little... link with Zlata. I don't know what exactly you're planning, but I can't help but be intrigued. What's your angle, little lord?"
"Currently, self-preservation is at the top of the list. Dying again is an experience I'm trying to avoid," La Diosa said, "And I said it's your call. I could be a double agent for you, or you could maybe issue a threat of some sort referring to how you're smarter than she thinks you are..."

La Diosa tilted her head.

"After all, I thought you made it clear that I belonged to you. My angle isn't important if that's the case."

@Faruel1998

"La Diosa. Let's chat later," She said with a wink before turning her attention back to Deimos.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo @Torlikoff @Faruel1998

"Not exactly the drink I had in mind...I'll skip for now." Aster answers Vidarr and then turns back to the other two.

She walks towards Deimos and La Diosa, "Oh, sweetheart," Aster kneels down and removes the shape of Diosa's signifier from the floor, "you really have to stop digging your own grave. I would also prefer if you lived too, but your cooperation would be required. So no more attempts at trying to deceive us, alright? Of course, it's difficult to be loyal to a cause if you're not given a choice, so..." she turns to Deimos, "I request that you give up your 'ownership' of La Diosa, give her her freedom. Consider it payment for my information, if necessary."

Aster puts a hand on La Diosa's shoulder, "I'm not asking you to get along with Deimos, but Zlata isn't exactly worthy of your loyalty either. Have you ever even met her? I doubt it. And yet she sends you on a dangerous mission, hoping that you'll do her dirty work for her. It looks to me like she considers you an expendable pawn. Our alliance, however is made up of equals. So what do you say?"

@ZoroNotZolo @Torlikoff @Faruel1998

"Not exactly the drink I had in mind...I'll skip for now." Aster answers Vidarr and then turns back to the other two.

She walks towards Deimos and La Diosa, "Oh, sweetheart," Aster kneels down and removes the shape of Diosa's signifier from the floor, "you really have to stop digging your own grave. I would also prefer if you lived too, but your cooperation would be required. So no more attempts at trying to deceive us, alright? Of course, it's difficult to be loyal to a cause if you're not given a choice, so..." she turns to Deimos, "I request that you give up your 'ownership' of La Diosa, give her her freedom. Consider it payment for my information, if necessary."

Aster puts a hand on La Diosa's shoulder, "I'm not asking you to get along with Deimos, but Zlata isn't exactly worthy of your loyalty either. Have you ever even met her? I doubt it. And yet she sends you on a dangerous mission, hoping that you'll do her dirty work for her. It looks to me like she considers you an expendable pawn. Our alliance, however is made up of equals. So what do you say?"
"With all due respect, I find it somewhat difficult to be loyal to someone who had me killed after I already agreed to his terms..." La Diosa said, turning to Aster, "Since I'm being honest, I figured I might as well say that. And if you still don't believe me about the signifiers...."

The Warlord grows an extra arm, only to immediately rip it off her body and toss it onto the floor.

"Feel free to study that and see what it gets you. I made sure the arm attempted to use a signifier before ripping it off."

@WHYNAUT, @Torlikoff, @ZoroNotZolo, and @Faruel1998
Defender floats into the coliseum still invisible. "You know goddess, Zlata sent a religious fanatic of angel near your territory not long after she told you to go to enemy territory." Defender says.
"Oh great, more company..." La Diosa said, "Of course she did. She sees him as an enemy and me as an access point."

The Argentinian Goddess sighed, looking somewhat annoyed now.

"I did nothing of the sort. Romulus took matters into her own hands. And though I certainly don't blame you for distrusting me, it's not as if you were any less underhanded in your negotiations with my subordinates, now were you?"

When Aster speaks, Deimos lets her finish. The two of them are quite good at this together, and he chuckles at the end of it. "You have a deal, Aster. La Diosa, consider this my final, formal offer to you. You don't exactly have a perfect option here. You can side with Zlata, to be sure, and I'll let you walk out of here with your life and limbs intact and go to her. No tricks, just the expectation that the next time we meet, it'll be as enemies. Or you can side with me, go to war with Zlata, and get some of her territory out of it. From dear Defender's testimony, it seems the other side trusts you as little as we do, but at least we're being forthright."

A myriad of dark gloom arms burst from his sleeve, wrapping around her side and pulling her closer. It's not an attack, per se- i'ts more akin to a buddy putting his arm around you- but even so, the contact of the gloom on her skin is a deathly chill, and she feels sick just touching the sinew-like arms.

"So what's it going to be, fallen goddess? The demon king, or the twisted idol?"

“She said ‘What I need you to do is to send in moles or probes to spy in disguise what this Deimos guy could do....’ but it seems she didn’t give you means of sending either did she. Besides she didn’t tell you what the card does but I suppose that would make it easier for her to dispose of you and take your territory.” Defender says.

"I did nothing of the sort. Romulus took matters into her own hands. And though I certainly don't blame you for distrusting me, it's not as if you were any less underhanded in your negotiations with my subordinates, now were you?"

When Aster speaks, Deimos lets her finish. The two of them are quite good at this together, and he chuckles at the end of it. "You have a deal, Aster. La Diosa, consider this my final, formal offer to you. You don't exactly have a perfect option here. You can side with Zlata, to be sure, and I'll let you walk out of here with your life and limbs intact and go to her. No tricks, just the expectation that the next time we meet, it'll be as enemies. Or you can side with me, go to war with Zlata, and get some of her territory out of it. From dear Defender's testimony, it seems the other side trusts you as little as we do, but at least we're being forthright."

A myriad of dark gloom arms burst from his sleeve, wrapping around her side and pulling her closer. It's not an attack, per se- i'ts more akin to a buddy putting his arm around you- but even so, the contact of the gloom on her skin is a deathly chill, and she feels sick just touching the sinew-like arms.

"So what's it going to be, fallen goddess? The demon king, or the twisted idol?"
La Diosa would've immediately sprung away and turned around mid-air when Deimos tried to touch her. She was faster than she was during previous encounters with him. It didn't help that she didn't really trust him, either.

"Don't. Touch me," She said, her body tense, perhaps from her hatred of Deimos, being referred to as a "fallen" Goddess, or because she was prepared to spar with Aster before this conversation ensued.

"If I join you, what do you want me to do about Zlata? And I think we're past the idea of me gaining territory."

"What do you want Maria?" He said without being surprised by the girl's presence, already knowing her name beforehand.
"You've picked up on how jumpy Z's been, right? I mean, this whole Metaverse thing... it's like she's prepping for an apocalypse or something. And she's even got it in her head that you might double-cross her? It's like she's seeing enemies in every corner."

Yeeeeah, definitelly seems off, like really off.

"I would absolutely love to tell you in an simple, concise way what I need you to do, but truth is, that there really isn't. The whole process is long sequance of dozens of separate, tedious adjustments and reballancements. I'm going to need you to follow along, to the word, as i go down a series of steps."

They explain, their tone telling they are speaking just out of pure honesty.

"So, would you be able to do that?"
"I could~. But...you'll need to make it worth my while." The Alfonso said, glancing down at the body.

"Doing handouts isn't exactly my style. Especially for a man who almost killed me."

"You've picked up on how jumpy Z's been, right? I mean, this whole Metaverse thing... it's like she's prepping for an apocalypse or something. And she's even got it in her head that you might double-cross her? It's like she's seeing enemies in every corner."
"Her problem is that she can't close her mouth and let her human emotions control her, when the slightest hint of threat appeared, it triggered her senses of danger that escalated to all of this, the emotions she has are her downfall, if she would have thought of a more silent tactic about taking over the countries in her attempt of create a false utopia and never having threatened to release thousands of titans to any force that opposes to various in front of the Warlords in a meeting we had where most of us gathered, I assure you that this would not happen."

Deimos laughs. She’s like a scared animal, jumping away like that.

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re going to go to war and kill her. If you’re talking about that little mole job of yours, it can be… dealt with. The question you should be asking, is are you more scared of her than you are of me~?”

Deimos laughs. She’s like a scared animal, jumping away like that.

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re going to go to war and kill her. If you’re talking about that little mole job of yours, it can be… dealt with. The question you should be asking, is are you more scared of her than you are of me~?”
"I don't fear you, I'm just not going to walk away from what would be the best deal in this situation..." La Diosa said, still incredibly pissed off, "Fine, I'll join you. Now that we've got that out of the way, could I please go back to what I was doing before?"

"Very well, very well. I expect great things from you, Fallen Goddess~"

He turns to Defender, shrugging. "Yes, yes. What is it, my mechanical friend?"

“I came to provide tools to aid this Coalition in removing the threat of Zlata. I would like to discuss what you and your associates want to see if I can provide.” Defender says.

"I could~. But...you'll need to make it worth my while." The Alfonso said, glancing down at the body.

"Doing handouts isn't exactly my style. Especially for a man who almost killed me."
Yorsha scoffs loudly, putting their hands on the hips.

"Come on now, don't be such a baby. Warlords can't put each other down conventionally, it'd have just hurt a little."

The warlord scolds Alfonso, then after that a wide mocking smirk forming on their face.

"Besides, that was just a test fight, a ball that screams 'don't touch' is far below my best after all. I marely wished to see how you handled yourself."

The voice is filled with sheer smugness, and eyes piercing into him. as the elden king turns around and steps closer, even in their lesser body still physically looking down at the shorter warlord.

"But, I do guess that since I am asking you to help me, I should do the same in kind. Though... that depends on what kind of, worthwhile, you are looking for~"

Yorsha states, moving an ungloved hand to the side of Alfonso's head, gently grasping at his cheek.

Last edited:
Just as the tornado dies come down, an high-velocity high-caliber bullet zooms across the sky, its trajectory targetted exactly at Bardok's right eye.

The source, the position of the shooter, would now be known because of the loud bang caused by the gun firing, though the sound arriving shorty after the bullet itself and so not helping to dodge with an early warning.

Furthermore, the other Qi signatures would start to move in, soldiers armed in high-tech looking gear, though much less so than the original one, large flying bug-like monsters, and blue unarmed warriors.
Just before the bullet could hit him, Bardock would teleport out of the way. Not very far but looking annoyed... that was too close for comfort but he sighed. Irritated at the endless army incoming, stretching out his hands to fire various powerful blasts of his Ki infused with Psycho Power.

As he blasted away, he would activate his device to transmit the negative feelings of his citizens towards him. Powering him up a fair bit...

“That’s what I like to hear!”

Deimos seems positively elated by Defender’s suggestion. “Right then, just follow me!”

In a pillar of dark energy, Deimos teleports them both to the main hall of the castle. He snaps his fingers, and portal-like doors appear all across the hall, opening up to the locations of the other warlords within fkr communication purposes.

“Alright, what have you got for me?”

“For starters I brought the first batch of the army I been making, Squad one,” Defender say no longer invisible, as they call for the army the Kirbies appearing above flying on warp stars, “I understand if they aren’t your aesthetic, but destroying their body isn’t enough to kill them, well permanently at least. All it takes is to give them a new puppet and they’ll be back in action. Spare puppets and transport for the puppets with be provided as well of course.”

Last edited:
Back