• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

While yin fuxi that make it through manage to lay waste to the majority of Shadows they make contact with, it seems the axe is more effective, cleaving through the Shadows its stroke comes into contact with.

Several Shadows capable of flight rise up to approach Kane. The most confident among them advances upon him and the others follow suit. They swipe, stab, and prod at him with claws, fangs, and spears. Their movements are by no means amateurish, but they're nothing particularly special either.

While this happens, new Shadows gradually begin spawning to replace the ones defeated.
"More appear as they are slain, even. I have no way to tell that whatever factor is behind this won't simply follow me from signifier to signifier, endlessly spawning these creatures around me. I was hoping to get my juniors some battle experience to stabilize their foundations, but this would simply be feeding them into a meatgrinder. How unfortunate."

Kane has a rather complicated expression as he muses to himself, deflecting some of the incoming physical attacks with the flat of his axe. He had become exponentially better at utilizing it as an actual weapon through his two fights thus far, a practical comical rate of growth, but nothing all too odd considering what he has built for himself.

"Desolate Chaos Lightning Wings!"

A black ring of primal chaos qi forms behind him before immediately shooting out nine thick, looping bolts of black lightning, paradoxically filling the area with a pale orange light. The Desolate Chaos Lightning rips through the world itself in a similar manner to the Chaos-Splitting Axe, though much more violently as its thunderous reverberations also do the same, resulting in an expanding zone where space has been shredded to tatters. In the midst of the resulting chaos, Kane quickly swings his axe again, resulting in as strangely shaped multi-colored explosion engulfing the area as he quickly flies over to the signifier's original position, placing his own before quickly backing away to his starting position, testing something.

"Ah, here we are!"

Arthur needed to get stronger if he was going to slay all of those heretic mad men around, and with that weird soul warlord gone, he left perfectly conquerable kingdoms! He wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Already crippled from the previous warlords takeover, putting the kingdom under his control was as easy as taking candy from a baby. Swiftly, he set up 3 of 4 signifiers, and now was at the very tip north of the nation.

"I always love this part." He plunged his sword into the soil, and his golden cross emerged from the ground, emitting its holy light.

Algeria aqcuired.

The two’s battle, and from far away, the fight between Leviathan and Svard is interrupted. The sky, which was sunny just seconds ago, suddenly turns as black as night, thick storm clouds forming so fast the two barely registered it in their battle until the wind picked up. The clouds start to swirl as a massive tornado, pulsating with dark energy and crimson lightning, crashes down in the air between them. From it emerges a… thing.

It’s serpentine in structure, long and flexible like a snake, or dragon, or even a centipede or something of the like. Dozens of feathery wings sprouting at random from its scaled body flap, each movement sending more vortexes across Africa. Seven reptilian limbs each with fingers ending in claws as big as cars stretch across it, literally grabbing onto the ethereal windstorm. The head and face of the beast shifts between porcine, serpentine, strigine, and canine, and its many eyes twist and stare down at the two, letting out a roar that mixes an owl’s screech, wolf’s howl, snake’s hiss, and hellish, bestial roar that shakes the earth.

It lunges, and twists, distorting into a vortex of darkness that contorts and compresses into a humanoid form.

Faqih hasn’t seen him before, and his appearance is unfamiliar at first glance, with the larger horns and much fancier garments than what Yorsha is used to. However, the Aura is clear to the Elden king, and even to the king of light, Zlata’s description alone should be enough to identify his aura, a feeling of incredible pressure that shakes the very fabric of the world around him, power that approaches Zlata’s own.

Deimos.

“…Alfonso is dead, I take it?” He looks at Yorsha, seemingly paying no mind to their opponent. “Unfortunate. I liked that one.”
The Elden King would still mid-chanting as the demon king appears, though he would put that away for now as a sub-routine, creating a mouth on side of his torso. Just whispering some filler incantation, its not really doing anything beyond taking up time and keeping the thing:tm: in cycle.

"Greetings, Demon King Deimos. Unfortunatelly, it appears that Alfonso had massivelly overburdened himself by channeling a monstrous amount of souls, and so his body failed and spontaneusly exploded. pretty much at the seams too. A very unfortunate fate."

He replies, looking back at the demon, but keeping a few eyes on his opponent still.

"Though, I do not immagine that is the reason you've arrived, so what may bring you here?"

@Faruel1998

Romulus picks you up, hugs you tightly, and smiles.

“Of course, silly. You’d think that dork Zlata would be enough to kill ME out of all people?! Hehe…Not even hell could keep me down! I gave The Devil himself some swirlies in a pool of souls…Now where’s Papa…?”

She looks around curiously.

“Oh! I forgot to give ya this!”

Level 5 Magic Used: Behemoth’s Axe

Romulus quickly tosses you an axe, crafted from the bones within the great Behemoth’s bones. It feels sturdy, nigh unbreakable by conventional means. The very soul of the demon is trapped within the weapon. It feels like a catalyst, ready to channel it’s unholy energy

…Through whatever means the user wishes.

“It’s a gift! Ya’ better appreciate it! I had to RIP AND TEAR it’s GUTS for this thing. You can channel your lightening and increases its power with the soul of the fatty demon. I know, I know, I’m super cool~”

Romulus gives a smug look.

“Fair enough. Guess I’ll use Little Fish next time… if you survive that long!”

He weaves a hand sign, and two more vases form around him, from which massive legged shark monsters emerge. Their cheeks swell up, and from their maws emerges a hail of projectiles like shark teeth, all surging towards the sword wielder.
Still under the affects of her speed potion, the swordswoman chucks a pearl, the arc letting her Tele behind the shark gang in a bit.

Magic circuits blaring to life, she jumps away, going at extremely fast speeds due to the combination of her reinforced and speed potion, zooming left as she circles around the shorks. Her sword is up, blocking and parying any that get lucky enough to get close to hitting her in her zoomy state.

@Faruel1998

Romulus picks you up, hugs you tightly, and smiles.

“Of course, silly. You’d think that dork Zlata would be enough to kill ME out of all people?! Hehe…Not even hell could keep me down! I gave The Devil himself some swirlies in a pool of souls…Now where’s Papa…?”

She looks around curiously.

“Oh! I forgot to give ya this!”

Level 5 Magic Used: Behemoth’s Axe

Romulus quickly tosses you an axe, crafted from the bones within the great Behemoth’s bones. It feels sturdy, nigh unbreakable by conventional means. The very soul of the demon is trapped within the weapon. It feels like a catalyst, ready to channel it’s unholy energy

…Through whatever means the user wishes.

“It’s a gift! Ya’ better appreciate it! I had to RIP AND TEAR it’s GUTS for this thing. You can channel your lightening and increases its power with the soul of the fatty demon. I know, I know, I’m super cool~”

Romulus gives a smug look.
"Mh, now this is a gift I appreciate", he said, looking at the axe.

"Also, your father is still on Greenland, everything there ... is gone"

His wings emitting an unlight glow, the Elden King stands fast against the threat of the light.

"Dragon of beginnings, shed your false scales, let's dream togheter the song of existance. Let's sing of the tree who's root pierce the abyss. of the 8 aethers that colour the branches, and of the 8 gardeners that tend to the leaves."

The colossal body of the dragon quite litterally unfolds in on itself, mass contracting and refiding into a form of pure essence, turning into a serpentine courless void body of purity. The now much smaller wyrm wraps around the king's torso and right arm, head near the hand.

"Of the emptyness beyond the veil, of the 3 voids and their fractured masters, and the infinite wanders of the deep uncharted. Unknown to light or darkness, reveal the truth beyond creation. dragon of origins!"

Still chanting, Yorsha clenches his hand into a fist, turning into a spectrum of blue, blue, orange and purple, celestial Qi gathering and condensing into a magic orb. The dragon coiled around the fist, becomes a deep grey, the one of creation, Wuji, acting as a living catalyst for its master to channel and purify the energies.

Then within a split moment, the Elden King unleashes the materialization of the achieved result, a sphere of existancial power. White in black, and black in white, the the resulting Taiji clashes against the beam of light in a battle for dominace.
"That's a Taiji! Well done! You really are a cultivator."

As the light dissipated-

"Burst of Speed."

I instantly arrived at the front of Taiji, sword above ready to swung.

"Holy Sword Art - First form: Light shadow."

The space was split apart as a blade made of shadow and light struck the Taiji, severing the Ying from Yang and the Yang from the Yin.

"Mana Domain - Sword Orbit."

A galaxy like structure appeared around me, glittering stars orbiting my body.

This is a mana Domain can be used to defend and attack, first created by that bastard Shi Feng. It also used to suppress enemies strength by overwhelm them with mana and restrict their movement.

The two’s battle, and from far away, the fight between Leviathan and Svard is interrupted. The sky, which was sunny just seconds ago, suddenly turns as black as night, thick storm clouds forming so fast the two barely registered it in their battle until the wind picked up. The clouds start to swirl as a massive tornado, pulsating with dark energy and crimson lightning, crashes down in the air between them. From it emerges a… thing.

It’s serpentine in structure, long and flexible like a snake, or dragon, or even a centipede or something of the like. Dozens of feathery wings sprouting at random from its scaled body flap, each movement sending more vortexes across Africa. Seven reptilian limbs each with fingers ending in claws as big as cars stretch across it, literally grabbing onto the ethereal windstorm. The head and face of the beast shifts between porcine, serpentine, strigine, and canine, and its many eyes twist and stare down at the two, letting out a roar that mixes an owl’s screech, wolf’s howl, snake’s hiss, and hellish, bestial roar that shakes the earth.

It lunges, and twists, distorting into a vortex of darkness that contorts and compresses into a humanoid form.

Faqih hasn’t seen him before, and his appearance is unfamiliar at first glance, with the larger horns and much fancier garments than what Yorsha is used to. However, the Aura is clear to the Elden king, and even to the king of light, Zlata’s description alone should be enough to identify his aura, a feeling of incredible pressure that shakes the very fabric of the world around him, power that approaches Zlata’s own.

Deimos.

“…Alfonso is dead, I take it?” He looks at Yorsha, seemingly paying no mind to their opponent. “Unfortunate. I liked that one.

"Ah, a dragon. Just what I expected in a biblical battle."

A smile appears on my face, as I look at both of the warlords. I should be scared, despairing at such sight. Yet-

My heart beating even faster, the joy of fighting an impossible challenge resounding in my soul.

Last edited:
She holds Maria tightly.

"Don't go to Russia, okay?" Clone Zlata repeats. She wipes her face.

"When I...- my main body died, it severed my connection to her and the other clones. I don't know what my main body would be thinking right now, but when we died, we were so scared... That's why we asked you to protect Russia... I don't know if the others still feel that way, but I can think for myself now!"

Zlata grabs Maria's hands and looks her in the eyes.

"You don't have any territory, right? That means if you were to die, you wouldn't come back! Russia's too dangerous for you right now, so you should hurry up and claim territory elsewhere instead! Hurry while everyone else is busy fighting each other!"
"Z, hold on a sec." Maria's voice softened with concern. "Take a deep breath. I'm here, okay? Tell me, what's happening in Russia that's got everyone in panic mode? And why am I suddenly on the danger list there? I need the whole picture if I'm going to avoid it or... claim territory?"

@Faruel1998

Romulus’s look of joy slowly fades as she realizes her failures.

“…Oh. Yeah…I forgot we lost…”

She sighs in disappointment, before loading her double-barrels shotgun.

“Don’t worry. We’re gonna make her pay. Big time. Her death won’t be easy…It’ll be slow…horrible…the worst thing humanly possibly…”

Romulus turns back to Vidarr.

“Even God himself would look in horror when I’m done with her and ANYONE who stands in our way. Wanna help me?”

She spreads her black wings, awaiting your answer before she takes off.

Bardock would now be halfway through conquering Costa Rica. Blasting away all resistance as fear and hatred spread among citizens as they are powerless. His army intact as ever and even boasting about their own powers.

@Paul_Frank @Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

"What's with this strange non-presence? She's definitely a Warlord. The Romanian one? Unlikely... By process of elimination I'd wager that she's the Indonesian Warlord." Aster's mind races as Nakya makes her presence known. After Vidarr and La Diosa go through the door, they receive a message within their minds as the door closes behind them.

++Vidarr, I need you to take Russia's western signifer--
--Watch out for those shadows, protecting it++
++They're powerful enemies, even if they're not Warlords--
--La Diosa, if you could distract the majority of those Shadows, I'd appreciate that++
++I'll keep this masked Warlord busy--
La Diosa creates a massive pink heart, causing it to pop and fire out arrows to turn the shadows it hits into stone. However, she soon sees that this doesn't work.

"Huh, that's interesting."

Last edited:
Vidarr nodded and as they approached the shadows, he started to increase his abilities with Ancient Power, Dragon Dance and increasing Romulus attack power by half with Helping Hand.

On the other hand the shadows were overwhelmed by the Blizzard that paralyzed them in thin ice that they could not prevent due to the passive of Teravolt.

@Faruel1998

Romulus spots the demons from afar, and analyzes their composition using the supercomputers in her mind.

“Vidarr! These demons aren’t any ordinary run of the mill crotch-devils. We have to make something specifically to merc’ them. Hmm…”

She reaches deep into the void, and pulls out a giant cannon made of black metal.

“Do you think you can get a piece out of them? I have a plan…”

@Rakih_Elyan @Overlord775 @Setsuna_tenma

"Shut your ******* mouth,” He snaps at Faqih. "I'm talking to my subordinate."

It's quite a bit of violence in his tone, but when he talks to Yorsha, it's much softer. "Zlata made her move. My castle's been destroyed, and Romulus and half my generals are dead. I'm not having fun anymore... So we're going to handle this war more tactically from now on."

He turns to Faqih and fin again. One hand is behind his back as he raises the other, dark red energy building in it as he points it towards the two enemy warlords.

"Starting with disabling their support. Bang. Bang."

he dominates the space in front of him, an invisible projectile shooting towards both warlords. it defies not only visual senses, but arcane ones as well, making it nigh-impossible to determine when it's actually going to hit.

@Junkoposter

"Not bad. But!"

Another vase is summoned. This one summons a massive amount of water which circles around her, closing in from all directions quickly. Not something she'll be able to just run out of the way of. A bit more of a problem, especially as the remaining sharks shoot forward to tear her apart.

"I'm just better, little fish."

@Torlikoff

Yorsha would observe the demon king taking over his fight, the eyes quite litterally turning dark. This does not please him.

There no easy solution there, as angering Deimos at the moment is not strategically sound in any form, yet there has to be something...

Okay, so randevuzal, what does the demon king care about? His subbordinates, and uh, not much else as far as Yorsha can see. Any of them in mortal danger? Well, not like he can tell that, doesn't have the bioschematics of them. Really only one he had them of is Romolus... which you know, one would think her to still be alive since she's a warlord, yet the demon king said she had died...

Well, not like he's going to continue fighting, so no hurt to double check.... and look at that. Lights in the eyes turn back on, an idea, that will definitelly be good news for the demon.

"Mhm... demon king, you say that your daughter has died, yet I feel her unique biosignature is still present in the world."

The Elden King comments, one hand rubbing his own chin.

Last edited:
As Kane places down Ukraine's westmost signifier, he notes no change in the behavior of the shadow creatures, though it takes some time for their numbers to replenish after he decimated them. Even as he backs further away, they merely launch attacks for a time before seeming to lose interest and disappear.

"So they don't follow me, that's good."

While not having to constantly deal with these creatures is nice, it still leaves a bad taste in Kane's mouth, seeing as how they aren't good for his juniors to gain experience from. It would simply be a one-sided slaughter on their end, after all. In any case, he has proven that he has means to deal with these odd creatures, and as he learns more about them he can continue to develop his techniques into forms that can harm them by tuning it to their spiritual wavelength. He decides to move quickly before Zlata herself catches onto him, seeing as how her personal power is nothing to scoff at from her actions thus far, quickly speeding towards Ukraine's southern signifier while cloaking himself through every means available to him.

"Z, hold on a sec." Maria's voice softened with concern. "Take a deep breath. I'm here, okay? Tell me, what's happening in Russia that's got everyone in panic mode? And why am I suddenly on the danger list there? I need the whole picture if I'm going to avoid it or... claim territory?"
"Russia was invaded by an enemy Warlord named Aster. While my main body had the upper hand at first, Aster's magic was powerful enough to destroy her. I called for support, but if you go now, you'd only be putting yourself in danger! I just... don't want to lose you. That's why you should claim at least one country as your own. That way, even if you die, you'll revive there after a while!"

Nakya responds to the punch with a swipe of her fingers, sending an invisible slash directly at Aster's arm, a purposely non-lethal area to test if Aster could see the slash that even Deimos, who could see cursed spirits, couldn't see.

The force propagated through the air from the punch reaches Nakya almost instantly, however she makes no effort to avoid or defend against it, wanting to see if Aster possessed the means to injure her in this state unlike Deimos.

Is it a projectile of some sort? No, it was from a simple punch so that's unlikely, is she just able to carry the force of her punches that well over a distance through the air? Interesting either way.

Aster's eyes widen right after she throws her punch. Something was coming towards her. She couldn't see it, but she could sense it disturbing the flow of Shinsoo. Quickly swiping her arm, she creates an Aura Slash that cancels out the slash right before it reaches her, resulting in a powerful gust of wind form the pressure.

"An attack that I couldn't see. It's similar to In. And what was with the lack of feedback from my punch? It's like it never made contact with anything... Could it be?", Aster thinks to herself as her hair flutters wildly in the wind.

Bowing down slightly, she uses Green Willow on a nearby bush, causing it to grow explosively and unnaturally as she pours her aura into it. Through manipulation she directs its growth towards Nakya, whose view of Aster is now completely obscured by countless branches attempting to impale her.

Aster's eyes widen right after she throws her punch. Something was coming towards her. She couldn't see it, but she could sense it disturbing the flow of Shinsoo. Quickly swiping her arm, she creates an Aura Slash that cancels out the slash right before it reaches her, resulting in a powerful gust of wind form the pressure.

"An attack that I couldn't see. It's similar to In. And what was with the lack of feedback from my punch? It's like it never made contact with anything... Could it be?", Aster thinks to herself as her hair flutters wildly in the wind.

Bowing down slightly, she uses Green Willow on a nearby bush, causing it to grow explosively and unnaturally as she pours her aura into it. Through manipulation she directs its growth towards Nakya, whose view of Aster is now completely obscured by countless branches attempting to impale her.
As the bush grows towards her, Nakya looks on, impressed by Aster avoiding her slash.

So she can see them? No, that face tells me it wasn't visual confirmation, but some other sense, noted.

The bush continues growing, set to impale Nakya, only to be struck by lightning repeatedly, coming down from above as Nakya points at each portion growing towards her, as if she was designating them for an air strike. A storm of divine lightning that cared not for the weather conditions.

"If you want, I can make it so you can hit me, a handicap to make things more fair." She offers, her tone sounding completely genuine.

Last edited:
@Faruel1998

Her eyes glisten with excitement and bloodlust.

“All these fancy magic spells, gods and whatever…It all hurts my head. There’s one thing they got in common, though…”

She flies over to the frozen shadows, grabs their arm, and rips it straight out of it’s socket. Afterwards, she shoves it in her cannon.

“All of em’ shit their pants when a gun’s involved, baby.”

Level 5 Magic Used (Permanent)

Romulus’s cannon glows brightly as she siphons the energy from shadow into the cannon. The weapon morphs as the essence from the shadow is engraved into the barrel.

“This cannon right here SPECIALIZES in killing all things supernatural. It can’t harm a human for nothing, but these little shadow’s right here….”

She charges up the cannon and points it at the shadows guarding the Western Russian Signifier. Soon, a giant laser that negates the durability of the shadow through unholy means homes directly into the horde. It blasts through them with ease, if it lands.

"Star bright, star light, unleash my might!"

What remains of the bush is incinerated as Aster activates her Sirius ability, transmuting her aura into light and intense heat. Notably the effects of her aura seem to quickly diminish about three meters away from it.

"If you want, I can make it so you can hit me, a handicap to make things more fair." She offers, her tone sounding completely genuine.

"You're running quite the charity, huh? Fine, I accept your proposal." Aster says as her aura burns brightly around her.

"It seems unlikely that she'll put herself at a real disadvantage. But I don't really care if it allows me to test out some of my abilities."

Last edited:
"Star bright, star light, unleash my might!"

What remains of the bush is incinerated as Aster activates her Sirius ability, transmuting her aura into light and intense heat. Notably the effects of her aura seem to quickly diminish about three meters away.

"You're running quite the charity, huh? Fine, I accept your proposal." Aster says as her aura burns brightly around her.

"It seems unlikely that she'll put herself at a real disadvantage. But I don't really care if it allows me to test out some of my abilities."
An output of her power in the form of light and heat, it's as if she were a star undergoing fusion then. Approaching for melee might be difficult in that case.

"Very well." Nakya nods and crouches down, reaching into her own shadow and pulling out a replica of herself, a puppet that was indistinguishable from a normal living being.

From her chest, a sword begins to emerge hilt first, sparks of lightning flying around as it does so until she finally grabs it, quickly placing it into the chest of the puppet. No injury is apparent to it, instead it was treated as if it were a sheathe. The true body vanishes, entering the Plane of Euthymia within the blade, as the puppet opens its eyes and clenches its hands, as if testing that she could move properly.

"Let's try this again, you should be able to hit me now. Show me what you've got Aster."

The puppet maintained the same massive cold aura that her real body had had, however she unmistakably physically existed now, even if she was still somewhat of a blind spot in senses.

@Junkoposter

"Not bad. But!"

Another vase is summoned. This one summons a massive amount of water which circles around her, closing in from all directions quickly. Not something she'll be able to just run out of the way of. A bit more of a problem, especially as the remaining sharks shoot forward to tear her apart.

"...hmph."

Maybe I can't run.... but do I really need to~?

The pearl that she threw early lands, poofing her away from all those pesky problems. And where does she pop up, you might ask?

....right infront of the shark man, of course! The pearl was aimed to land behind the other shark folks when they first came to be, which was right by their summoner.

Magic circuits ablaze and speed potion still up, she boosts forth the instant she teleports in with a burst of maddening speed, her brownish glowing metal sword poised to impale him right through the face (hopefully) before he can even react.

Costa Rica would be fully conquered by this point. Barely any survivors left, but whatever ones there were left were added onto Bardock's forces. His Saiyan nature as he loved the thrill of doing this himself along with his army. That was another territory to his part.

"That's a Taiji! Well done! You really are a cultivator."

As the light dissipated-

"Burst of Speed."

I instantly arrived at the front of Taiji, sword above ready to swung.

"Holy Sword Art - First form: Light shadow."

The space was split apart as a blade made of shadow and light struck the Taiji, severing the Ying from Yang and the Yang from the Yin.

"Mana Domain - Sword Orbit."

A galaxy like structure appeared around me, glittering stars orbiting my body.

This is a mana Domain can be used to defend and attack, first created by that bastard Shi Feng. It also used to suppress enemies strength by overwhelm them with mana and restrict their movement.
In truth, Yorsha has almost blown the both of them up there, as the taiji was so unstable it was litterally about to detonate, and only the fact that Rqkih accidentally defused the thing having prevented that.

However, Yorsha will carry this secret to his grave rather than admit the blunder there, and so just quietly accepts the compliment while internally cold sweating an entire rainfall.

... though again, it wasn't REALLY dark/light Qi, so maybe it wouldn't have exploded at all? Really hard to figure out stuff.

Last edited:
Romulus could see the laser getting devoured by Vidarr.
In an instant, his body underwent into a feral transformation as he screamed in agony, the energy flowed into his body but he ...endured it.

Scales started to cover his body as electrical sparks of the same energy pervaded his body, activating his Dragon Force.

@Edwellken

Vidarr pointed his face at the shadows and opened his mouth, charging a sphere of crimson red lightning.

"Unholy Breath of the Lightning Dragon!"

Suddenly a huge cone of lightning made of Unholy energy fired against the shadows.

"Very well." Nakya nods and crouches down, reaching into her own shadow and pulling out a replica of herself, a puppet that was indistinguishable from a normal living being.

From her chest, a sword begins to emerge hilt first, sparks of lightning flying around as it does so until she finally grabs it, quickly placing it into the chest of the puppet. No injury is apparent to it, instead it was treated as if it were a sheathe. The true body vanishes, entering the Plane of Euthymia within the blade, as the puppet opens its eyes and clenches its hands, as if testing that she could move properly.

"Let's try this again, you should be able to hit me now. Show me what you've got Aster."

The puppet maintained the same massive cold aura that her real body had had, however she unmistakably physically existed now, even if she was still somewhat of a blind spot in senses.

"A puppet body? Any damage I do will be superficial then... No matter. An opportunity is an opportunity."

In a burst of energy, Aster's left hand transforms into a large energy claw of red and orange colours, like super-heated metal. It was clear that even a normal punch with this claw would be considerably more powerful than her previous one. She smiles, "We'll start the fight in earnest then."

Special Skill - Red Dragon Strike

Aster swings her claw and a powerful blast of red Shinsoo, roughly 1.5 meters in diameter, is sent out at Nakya. The attack's speed outmatches Aster's punch and scorches the ground below it. It's arrow-shaped head, made of flaming wisps of energy, quickly reaches the Indonesian Warlord. It seems like Aster's attacks are now imbued with fire and her aura's heat. Not allowing Nakya any breathing room, she dashes after her attack with instant acceleration, quickly closing the distance in the time it would take her opponent to deal with the beam attack. If she manages get within range without trouble, Aster would immediately follow up with a two-handed Atomic Strike, performing Partial Devilfication on bother her hands and performing an x-shaped, overhead attack. However, instead of sending out attacks from her claws, the technique manifests eight large slashes of burning Shinsoo that appear in the space in front of her. As a result they're almost on top of Nakya's position when they are launched.

@Rakih_Elyan @Overlord775 @Setsuna_tenma

"Shut your ******* mouth,” He snaps at Faqih. "I'm talking to my subordinate."

It's quite a bit of violence in his tone, but when he talks to Yorsha, it's much softer. "Zlata made her move. My castle's been destroyed, and Romulus and half my generals are dead. I'm not having fun anymore... So we're going to handle this war more tactically from now on."

He turns to Faqih and fin again. One hand is behind his back as he raises the other, dark red energy building in it as he points it towards the two enemy warlords.

"Starting with disabling their support. Bang. Bang."

he dominates the space in front of him, an invisible projectile shooting towards both warlords. it defies not only visual senses, but arcane ones as well, making it nigh-impossible to determine when it's actually going to hit.

@Junkoposter

"Not bad. But!"

In truth, Yorsha has almost blown the both of them up there, as the taiji was so unstable it was litterally about to detonate, and only the fact that Rqkih accidentally defused the thing having prevented that.

However, Yorsha will carry this secret to his grave rather than admit the blunder there, and so just quietly accepts the compliment while internally cold sweating an entire rainfall.
I see the future and where the telekinetic bullet land on my body.

Yet-

My sense almost failed me to pick up the bullet as they hit countless star in my mana domain. Before being annihilated by the sheer amount of mana sword that formed from my mana domain.

"That's really good for you."

The collapsing Taiji below of me are slowly disintegrating.

"But that won't be enough to even hurt me."

The galaxy of mana around me began to shimmer before rotating slowly, swords of light began to form on it.

My soul roars, as I will never forget what my ideal is. To give my people a future, a choices.

And I will return from this battle as a man, baptized in the flame of endless struggle- I will emerge as the man who will lead his people into the promised prosperity.

I stretch my arm into the demonic warlord.

"Sky Piercing Light."

A gigantic lance of light formed above me, stretched at three hundred meters long- the spear sped up into the Demon Warlord.

Last edited:
@Faruel1998 @ThisThingisReallyBroken @ZoroNotZolo

As many of the Shadows are destroyed, the trio would notice that more and more seem to keep spawning in. The creatures let loose their counterattack, a series of magical attacks centered on each of their aggressors. An endless barrage of offensive magic targets each of you: separate spells one after another, consisting of various combinations of fire, Ice, electric, wind, psychic, nuclear, holy, and unholy damage. Meanwhile any Shadows within melee range resort to basic physical attacks.

Vidarr narrowed his eyes as as he used Body of Lightning to increase his speed to Dodge the spells and Blizzard to incase them in solid ice.

Last edited:
@Junkoposter

Her sword enters Leviathan’s face. For a moment, his expression goes slack, and his arms fall to his sides. But then…

“Just kidding!”

His hands swipe and slash across her torso as Leviathan springs away, sword still in his face. “Missed my brain, little fish. Boss had a feeling some of you would try that.”

@Rakih @Overlord

“I’d be disappointed if it was.”

The lance of starlight surges forward towards Deimos, who makes little effort to avoid it. In fact, as he shifts just enough for it to go past him, he holds his arm directly into its trajectory! The limb swells up to several times its original size to act as a big target, and as the lance blows a hole through the arm, blasting it clean off, blood spills everywhere and rains down around Deimos. The demon is coated even redder than usual, but his white teeth paint an outline of his grin, even as the stump where his arm was sizzles from the holy light of the attack. Seems like besides hurting him, the attack also lifted his spirits. Or maybe that’s Yorsha telling him Rom is alive. Either way.

“Oh my Satan, I thought you reeked of holy energy before. This one is going to be fun! Let’s make it a little more interesting. Yorsha, If you’re lying, I’ll kill you. But if you’re telling the truth… I think this guy’s head will be a good present to give Rom for her ‘Crawled your way out of hell just like your daddy’ party.”

From Deimos’ still sizzling stump comes three more arms in a burst of blood. These are different from before. They’re long, thin, skinless, and pulsing with darkness, each having one or two extra joints as well. The hands are clawed and have eyes on the palms. One of them joins with Deimos’ remaining humanoid hand in a hand sign.

[Level 5 - 1 Charge Used]

DOMINATE SPACE

The area pulses red, and in a wide range, all living things - particularly the nearby warlords and Leviathan - are suddenly teleported by force.

Cairo, Egypt

The most populous city in faqih’s territory was not one that often saw rain. So it was particularly telling of a bad omen when storm clouds suddenly formed above the city, thunder@rolling and the oddly crimson water starting to fall.

Should fate pass as it sought, History would go on to describe what happened here as the Cairo Incident, as even amongst a world rife with sudden war and chaos…

…The cruelty of the massacre about to be displayed here today was utterly unprecedented.

In a flash of red light, Deimos, Faqih, Fin, Leviathan, Svard, and Yorsha all appear here as a result of Deimos’ spatial domination magic. Deimos motioned down to indicate to Faqih where they were.

“You’re a support, aren’t you? I must admit, your magic is a bit troublesome to me. But I’m curious now. I just have to see your limits, you know? How many people can you protect while fighting me at the same time?

The ground begins to shake… and from Deimos, a massive explosion of blood emits from his back, flapping like wings in the air and raining down like a flood onto the city below. As it crashes down, it cascades into a tide of gloom that surges through the streets, catching and quickly dissolving everyone caught inside it without discrimination. Worse still was the fate of those who were not met with immediate death, as they emerged from the red tide hungry and feral, newfound demons that quickly took to the streets and buildings, beginning a slaughter of proportions exceeded only by Nakya’s outright omnicide of an entire country. But that… that was indiscriminate. This was focused. Deimos was enjoying every second of it.

“Yorsha, I’ll replace all the life I take here, so don’t get mad at me, got it?”

Before even waiting for a response… he ignores Faqih entirely, rushing down with claws outstretched to join in the massacre.

Back