• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aight this seems like fun let’s do this.

Name:Jack of no trades

Tier:10-B|At Least 10-B

Classification:Human

Powers and abilities:Weapon Mastery(Stated by my peers to be great at archery, skilled in the use of laser-guns since I was a child, made good use of a slingshot on the first try), Possibly Instinctive reaction(Reacted to and dodged a bird that almost hit his head from close range), Enhanced Senses(Smelled McDonalds from hundreds of meters away on a windy and rainy day), Limited Fear inducement(Scared away a neighbors Boerboel with a glare)
Rage Power via Adrenaline

All previous abilities to a greater extent
Along with Martial Arts(Has been training in Muay Thai for several months using YouTube videos), Accelerated Development(Learned new skills quite fast during the lockdown)

Attack Potency:Human Level(Can consistently damage people within my weight class, Kicked a ball immensely far away on accident and never found that ball again, stated that inspite of his size he strikes hard)|At least human level(Stronger than before), much higher with adrenaline

Speed:Below Average human on Monday’s, Human level any other day(Ran 100m in 16 seconds, walks semi fast)|At Least Human level (Has ran around his estate several times during 2020 within 20 minutes, should be faster than before, shocked a Mallcop with my speed) with Higher Reactions(Reacted to a hockey ball flying at his leg at high speeds,catches erasers thrown at him, attempted to block a paintball bullet with his hand albeit slightly before it was fired) even higher in short bursts

Lifting Strength:Human level(Should not be immensely inferior to the average human, struggles with carrying the family washing simultaneously), At Least human level(Can now carry the big washing Baskets down and up 3 stairs somewhat but still struggles, doesn’t complain about taking out the dustbin anymore)

Striking Strength:Human Class|At least Human Class

Durability:Human level
(Should scale to attack potency, tanked getting hit by a shopping cart, takes punches from people in his weight class)|At least Human Level(Stronger than before, scales to attack potency)

Stamina:Average likely higher(Has ran for over an Hour, doesn’t get tired from 200m runs)|Average human level likely higher(Superior to his former self)

Range:Standard Melee Range

Intelligence:Above average normally.Does good in most of his studies, claimed to be a quick learner, knows 3 languages(To an extent), knows a lot about history and physical science consistently reads books from the former for fun.
Gifted in Gaming.Consistently makes up strategies on the fly changing his play style to confuse opponents in fighting games on a whim, got good at fighting games in only a year, likes making his own builds that will be the most optimal for him and memorizes resource spawn spots in RPGs without any help or videos.Is relied on by friends to help them with certain games.

Weaknesses:Standard human weaknesses, Gets extremely cranky in the morning, very gullible, clumsy|All previous weaknesses

Note 1:Jacks claims in his Pre Training Key of being able to Move at 5% light speed and tank the force of getting hit by a Mount Everest Sized Meteor have been debunked please do not use these to upgrade this person.

Note 2:Jack’s younger sibling accidentally destroying his PS4 cannot be used to scale Jack to Small Building level off of Kilowatt hour estimations of the console

Key: Pre Lockdown Training | Post Lockdown training

Last edited:
Now it's my turn, muhahaha!

Name: The Axiom of Virgo

Origin: The Real World

Tier: 10-A (physically), 9-C with equipment.

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities:
Adept hand-to-hand combatant (knows rudimentary judo as well as boxing and is proficient in wrestling), Social Influencing (is good at defusing conflicts, making others laugh, has changed the opinions of people on a few occasions and is described as charismatic by peers), Enhanced Senses (good at spotting a "great" offer), limited-Extrasensory Perception (often feels second-hand pain from others and is good at picking up the emotional state of others too) and Preparation (can prepare elaborate pranks to trap and potentially destroy annoying siblings) limited resistance to Heat Manipulation (has a great tolerance to spicy food and can wear light clothing during the winter without getting cold).

With Equipment/Preparation:
Weapon Mastery (with Sledgehammer, Crowbar and Toy Lightsabers), Light Manipulation (with Flashlight and Camera), Explosion Manipulation (with Fireworks), Sound Manipulation (with Loudspeaker), Fragrance Manipulation (with Stink-bombs), Fear Manipulation (with Jump-scares) and possibly BFR (can potentially make others go away to parts unknown by saying "goodbye").

Attack Potency: Athletic Human Level (Can easily lift as well as throw an adult human and has accidentally broken the bones of peers on a few occasions). Street Level with equipment (has access to items that can easily break through pavement and weak walls).

Speed: Average Human level movement speed (should be no slower than an average human albeit is described as a fast walker), Higher Reaction/Combat speed (can block blows from boxers, can evade going shopping and can react to tennis serves).

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human Level (Can lift, carry as well as throw an adult human without too much issue, can overturn furniture with one arm and can carry noobs in various PvE videogames with minimal effort).

Striking Strength: Athletic Human Level (capable of unintentionally breaking the bones of other comparable peers with casual hits and once incapacitated an opponent of a similar weight class with ONE PUNCH!). Street level with equipment.

Durability: Athletic Human Level (can withstand blows from those in a similar weight class) possibly far higher (survived the "wrath" of grandma).

Stamina: Above Average (once survived three nights in a row without sleep, often goes on long walks that can last up to two hours without feeling any major exhaustion and likely put a few extra points into the STM stat).

Intelligence: Above Average normally (Processes a great amount of knowledge about various miscellaneous subjects to point of being nicknamed "Google" by peers and teachers alike with history being the especially strongest subject also has received a comprehensive academic education). Learned for puzzles (consistently beats peers/siblings at puzzle games, can complete a Rubik cube in under 15mins and is really good at completing those maps you can find at certain restaurants).

Weaknesses: Despite knowing self-defence is a pacifist by nature and rarely resorts to physical conflict, can be manipulated by others due to having a caring demeanour and is highly allergic to shellfish (which may cause transmutation into a tomato-like form).

Note 1: Do not attempt to give The Axiom Of Virgo type 8 immortality from The Axiom (SMT) nor a 2-A rating via having a Burning Blaze (Archie Comics) pfp since it's a massive outlier!

Note 2: The possibly higher durability rating for surviving grandma's "wrath" is based on the simple fact, that you don't know what exactly happened however it can be assumed she didn't make cookies at the time.

Key: Based | With too much time on my hands

Note 2: The possibly higher durability rating for surviving grandma's "wrath" is based on the simple fact, that you don't know what exactly happened however it can be assumed she didn't make cookies at the time.

Ehh, why not?

Name: Furudo Erika, "Crabbo" by Discord friends

Classification: Human, "Crabbo" and occasionally "Psychic" by Discord friends

Tier: 9-C, higher with weapons

Powers and Abilities: Accelerated Development (Intelligence [They are often called an extremely fast learner, being able to completely understand complex material in school within minutes]), lack of an Aura (Casually walks past others without drawing their attention. Remained stationary on a couch for over 12 minutes before finally being noticed, although they have also said something to draw attention, surprising the others in the room. Was declared absent during a class even though they were right next to the teacher's desk), Enhanced Senses (Considered to have excellent eyesight and hearing, as they are very sensitive to light and sound), Genius Intelligence, possible Precognition and Telepathy (Has an extremely powerful intuition. Correctly guessed a number from 1 to 20 (7) and the name of an animal a person was thinking about (Tiger) through Discord, as well as absent-mindedly guessing what game another person was playing with the specific game in the series correctly; it being "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess"), resistance to pain via Adrenaline

Attack Potency: Street level (Their average punches have been calculated to release around 324 joules of energy), higher with weapons (Owns a baseball bat, an arming sword, a dagger, and an FN Five-seveN)

Speed: Likely Athletic Human (Capable of running at 17 mph, or around 7.6 m/s. Should be faster when sprinting) with Superhuman attack speed (The average velocity of their punches have clocked at 12.51 m/s). Varying attack speed from Superhuman to Supersonic with weapons

Lifting Strength: At least Average Human (Should be able to lift their own body weight)

Striking Strength: Street Class, higher with weapons

Durability: Street level (Even as an 11-year old child, they managed to endure falling off monkey bars onto their back with only the wind being knocked out of them while sustaining no serious physical injuries (~723 joules), slightly winced when they accidently burned their hand from directly touching an oven burner on broil, although a burn scar still remains, even 4 years later)

Range: Standard Melee Range, up to Hundreds of Meters with weapons

Stamina: Above Average (Capable of running several extra laps during physical education for extra credit without showing signs of exhaustion. They are able to stay awake for over 48 hours straight while doing schoolwork online. Managed to skip two days without any food, although this was due to a lack of appetite due to illness, but they were still able to perform daily tasks without any problems)

Standard Equipment: None notable, weapons in case of emergency.

Intelligence: Genius (Has an IQ of 146. A fan of strategy-based games and mystery novels. Has shown an interest in quantum mechanics at a pretty young age, aced all classes in Physical Science, Chemistry, Probability and Statistics, and Biology/Marine Biology in high school. Took 2 years of Spanish and has some experience in Japanese and Korean)

Weaknesses:
  • Normal human weaknesses.
  • Short memory; cannot hold numbers in their head during math, having to write them down and has trouble remembering small details.
  • As they are sensitive to light and sound, they are prone to getting headaches easily from these sources.

Last edited:
Name: Fatty McFatman (Jacob)
Tier: 10-C normally, briefly 1-A when Enraged
Powers and abilities: Temporary Omnipotence when Empowered (If someone calls me a homophobic slur, or makes fun of my weight) I briefly become Omnipotent when enraged.
Attack Potency: Below Average Human Level normally, Briefly Omnipotent when Enraged
Speed: Below Average movement speed, Omnipresent when Enraged
Lifting Strength: Out of Shape Human level
Striking Strength: Out of Shape Human level normally, Omnipotent/unquantifiable when Enraged
Durability: 5-B When motivated by food, 10-C normally, 1-A when Enraged
Stamina: Below Average normally, Inexhaustible when motivated by food, 1-A when Enraged
Range: Standard melee range normally, I have a walking stick also
Standard Equipment: A walking stick
Intelligence: At least Above Average, if not higher
Additional Information: I am a fatty
Weaknesses: If someone gets in a surprise attack or managed to attack me without making fun of my weight and orientation, I'm doomed.

Last edited:
Name: Fatty McFatman (Jacob)
Tier: 10-C normally, briefly 1-A when Enraged
Powers and abilities: Temporary Omnipotence when Empowered (If someone calls me a homophobic slur, or makes fun of my weight) I briefly become Omnipotent when enraged.
Attack Potency: Below Average Human Level normally, Briefly Omnipotent when Enraged
Speed: Below Average movement speed, Omnipresent when Enraged
Lifting Strength: Out of Shape Human level
Striking Strength: Out of Shape Human level normally, Omnipotent/unquantifiable when Enraged
Durability: 5-B When motivated by food, 10-C normally, 1-A when Enraged
Stamina: Below Average normally, Inexhaustible when motivated by food, 1-A when Enraged
Range: Standard melee range normally, I have a walking stick also
Standard Equipment: A walking stick
Intelligence: At least Above Average, if not higher
Additional Information: I am a fatty
Weaknesses: If someone gets in a surprise attack or managed to attack me without making fun of my weight and orientation, I'm doomed.
you can't destroy the world :'|

Name: Bernkastelll
Tier: 10-A to 9-C peak, 10-C currently
Powers and abilities: Martial Arts, Preassure Points, Pain Tolerance (only on peak), Enhanced Senses (on peak), resistance to Poison
Attack Potency: Athlete level on peak, below average human currently
Speed: Athletic Human on peak with Superhuman combat and reaction speed, below average human currently
Lifting Strength: Above average human on peak, below average human currently
Striking Strenght: Athlete class on peak,, below average human class currently
Durability: Street level to wall level on peak (depend of the body part), below average human currently
Stamina: Peak Human on peak, below average currently
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: Knife
Inteligence: Below Average
Weakness: Disease that eventually will kill my organs, severe depression and a lot of mental problems

Name: Dereck03

Classification: Human, Antisocial

Dimensionality 3-D

Tier: 10-A | 9-C in a fight

Powers and Abilities: Martial Artist (Taekwondo, Judo, Karate and possible street fights), Social Influencing (Despite being very antisocial, I can gain people's trust and support relatively easily), Automatic Translation (Spanish, English, Portuguese and Japanese hiragana y katakana writing only), Pain Tolerance, Limited Fear Inducement (Although when I am at home I am cheerful, when I go out I always have a cold look on my face and sometimes people see me and get scared and turn away from me), Disease Manipulation (My body hardly ever gets sick), Pressure Points (I know many pressure points on the body to cause pain, although I almost never use them because they are really painful and I am not very skilled with them), Instinctive Reaction (I can easily dodge attacks from inexperienced fighters), Limited Precognition (Knowing the way my opponents fight I can predict most of their moves, although it is only limited to martial arts and not to street fights which are very wild)

Attack Potency: Athlete level (I have been training since I was 6 years old and I consider myself relatively superior to any normal person without good training) | Street level (I have faced more than 6 people in karate training at a time and I have also fought in some street fights most of the time coming out victorious even against people more muscular and athletic than me),

Speed: Athletic Human

Lifting
Strength: At least Average Human (I can carry almost 2 times my weight)

Striking Strength: Street Class

Durability
: Possibly Wall level (I managed to take almost a direct hit from a car at medium speed 35/40 kilometers per hour and come out relatively unscathed, although a bit confused)

Stamina: Above Average (Able to jog more than 10 kilometers a day, although it leaves me a little tired)

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: High (I have general knowledge about things, some more than others, but I am very lazy)

Weaknesses:
Very Lazy. I am very peaceful and I am one of those who does not fight unless you have looked for the problem first. Despite all of the above, I don't like to fight.

Name: WDinATX, real name unknown.
Tier: At least 10-B, 10-A while enraged
Powers and abilities: Has some swordsmanship knowledge (No formal training but was able to score a draw with someone who did, albeit they weren't taking him seriously.), has some knowledge of boxing techniques (Coach Mars was impressed with how fast his skills were improving, but ultimately has very little training), Rage Power, Enhanced Senses (Can listen to music and verbally converse with people at the same time while understanding both and claims he can do the same with a podcast. Heard his mother's footsteps before anyone else at the dinner table despite the fact he was listening to music and the others weren't.) Social Influencing (Despite how easily influenced he is, WD is capable of getting people to like him quite easily and using this to his advantage when he causes harm.), possible Resistance to Poison Manipulation (stayed conscious in a small room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, albeit barely)
Attack Potency: At least Normal Human (Has never seriously fought while calm and is scared of his little brother normally but can unearth a tree stump [without roots] buried multiple feet into the ground with his bare hands.), Athletic Human when enraged (Regularly defeats normal humans in one on one fights, even when as young as 14. Can barely defeat his little brother, who is a national level triathlete. Broke a computer beyond repair by slamming it shut.)
Speed: Average movement speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 19.36 seconds while significantly out of shape. Barely outran an enraged human.), with a higher attack speed (Regularly punches twice in the time Rhythm Boxing 2 expects the average human to punch once and has gotten faster since. Holds back his speed to not injure his opponents when fighting with wooden swords.), even higher when enraged
Lifting Strength: At least Average human Level, at least Above Average Human possibly Athletic human when enraged (Took 3 grown adults to hold him down when he was 16, two of which are trained nurses and one of which is his mother, who only barely lost an arm wrestling contest with a normal 18 year old WD.)
Striking Strength: At least Human Level, Athletic Human when enraged
Durability: Athletic human (There is no change to his durability with anger, and yet he can take blows from his brother. Comparable to his brother, who is unfazed by bike wrecks.)
Stamina: At most Average normally (Got trounced in a race with his dad when the latter was reputedly in the worst shape of his life due to this. Is more sensitive to pain than most people.), Unknown when enraged (Fights tend to get broken up before he can really prove himself in this regard.), High mentally (Able to argue with people online for hours [though that's less common than the argument being interrupted by his anger], pull all-nighters, barely stay conscious in a locked room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, and even push past his fear of needles [though that took 10 minutes of mental prep].)
Intelligence: Above Average (Scores well on tests in a difficult school with minimal effort and is an avid player of intellectual games like chess. Is capable of remembering conversations to such an extent that he was called a "human court recorder", though he's gotten worse since COVID started due to a lack of social interaction. Has immense knowledge of many fictional universes and real life facts, even things that he doesn't remember learning. Saw Moriarty's greatest twist coming despite it being the only mystery novel he read in the pandemic, though he got some details wrong.)
Weaknesses: Gets outsmarted by characters with above average intelligence with ease due to his naiveite when there aren't established rules, tends to avoid fights while calm, feels regret over his actions while angry which causes him to try to prevent himself from entering that state, forms attachments too easily, hasn't used his charisma since he realized that he deserves to be punished for his actions, and mirrors any sentiment given to him from the most positive love to the darkest hate. Especially intense emotions can give him physical symptoms coinciding with stress, such as when remembering Big Kahuna's words at boxing practice caused him to puke and experience such dizziness he thought he'd pass out (though this was due to the combination of the stress and physical exhaustion). Also normal human weaknesses and an intense fear of needles to such an extent he dreads getting the COVID-19 Vaccine, though he can overcame the latter with sufficient willpower.
Updated

Tier: 10-B, higher with equipment

Name: Akidwholiketopowerscale

Powers and Abilities: Nothing lmao, Possibly minor Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery (i used to go on Krav Maga and Sword leasons, however it has been a while since then and i only remember a couple basic things)

Attack Potency: Human level, higher with equipment

Speed: Average Human

Lifting Strength:
Average Human (Could walk around with a bag of rocks, however the bag was only around a quarter full)

Striking Strength: Human Class

Durability: Human level
(Was completely fine after a christmas ornament popped in his hand, Was ok after punching a wall multiple times)

Stamina: Average (Managed to run up 6 flights of stairs)

Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range with equipment

Standard Equipment: Phone
  • Optional Equipment: Wooden sword, Screwdriver, Hammer and a lot of other stuff probably
Intelligence: Average, possibly Gifted (My parents told me that i'm very smart when i was a little kid)

Weaknesses: Extremely Lazy. Can sometimes lack common sense

Last edited:
Tier: 10-C At base 10-B when enraged, Possibly 10-A with equipment

Name: Unknown

Classification:
Human

Powers and Abilities: Limited Martial Arts And Weapon Mastery. (I have watched to many anime. I also learned from boxers) Social Influencing. (Can easily Make people Mad by annoying them.) Rage Power. (When He Got Mad He tanked hits from his 30 year old brother) Possibly Enhanced Senses. (Can hear even the most quiet sounds. His Gut can also sense something is wrong.) Pressure Point Strikes. (Can know what place to hit to cause extreme pain.) limited Instinctive reaction (Gaming and Studying became easy then his body did it on their own. NCA) Limited Analytical Prediction. (Predicted many Times When Someone is about to get it or is in trouble. And can also Predict where they are Going to hit possibly.) Pain tolerance (Took many hard pinches from his brother.) Regeneration (low) (He got a 2 inch Cut But regenerated in 1 minute.) Possibly Resistant to Heat manipulation (had very little problems being in hot water)

Attack Potency: Average human: (toke many hits from my brother) Higher with equipment

Lifting Strength: Meh: (Can cary a big trash can full of many glass)

Striking Strength: Human Class

Durability: Athlete Level

Stamina: Average (jogged up to a quarter of a mile)

Standard Equipment: Phone, Broken Toy light Saber and a Pen

Optional Equipment: Katana, knife and a Dart

Intelligence: Average: (i get B's and A's on test scores) Love to pretend to be ********

Weaknesses: Can be Lazy. Most of the time does not want to get into fights. Can be Outsmarted.

Looks neat, guess I’ll go

Tier: 10-C, 9-C with Equipment

Name: Maverick/Mav

Origin: The Real World (Hell)

Classification: Depressed

Powers and Abilities: Preparation, Social Influencing (Finds it incredibly easy to get on people’s good sides), Pressure Point Strikes (Will kick ya in the crotch), Limited Precognition (Immediately knows everyday is gonna suck upon waking up), Has encyclopedic knowledge on a buncha useless things, Resistance to Madness Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Has an absolutely ludicrously high threshold for anger, and often doesn’t feel much at all)

Attack Potency: Below Average level (Smol and sick. Once accidentally shattered a window), Street level with Equipment

Speed: Below Average Human, Massively FTL+ when she says her parents aren’t home

Lifting Strength: Below Average Human

Striking Strength: Below Average Human Class, Street Class with Equipment

Durability: Below Average level

Stamina: (Very) Low

Range: Standard Melee Range

Standard Equipment: A cell phone, emotional baggage
  • Optional Equipment: Steak knife, forks, spoons, pots, pans, wooden planks, a pencil, coins
Intelligence: About what’d you expect from your average young adult

Weaknesses: Has approximately 0 combat experience. Apathetic. Hates any degree of heat. Thinks pop music is stupid

Tier: 10-B, Low 2-C in Dreamscape

Name: Meid/Penny

Classification: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Powers and Abilities: Genius Intelligence (I know who Candice is), Preparation, Social Influencing (Can get people to say "Candice who?"), Sleep Manipulation (By talking about my extensive knowledge on the Bust A Groove lore, I can put anyone to sleep), Mind Manipulation (Has actually practiced hypnosis), Power Nullification (Can remove people's ability to talk to me by blocking them), Broadway Force (I participated in several musicals) | Reality Warping and Dream Manipulation (self) (My dream world counts as a universe now because I said so)

Attack Potency: Human level (I am literally just standing here), Low Multiverse level (Pretty sure I reset the timeline in my dreams every time I wake up)

Speed: Below Average Human (I don't really feel like running), Immeasurable in the Dreamscape (fast)

Lifting Strength: Average Human | Unknown

Striking Strength: Human Class | Varies in Dreamscape

Durability: Human level | Varies in Dreamscape

Stamina: Low

Range: Standard melee range, universal in the dreamscape

Standard Equipment: Cellphone, Nintendo Switch, depression, the original Dance Dance Revolution on PS1

Intelligence: Genius (I still know who Candice is)

Weaknesses: Socially awkward, physically frail, I'll cry if you say something mean to me

Tier: 10-B, Low 2-C in Dreamscape

Name: Meid/Penny

Classification: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Powers and Abilities: Genius Intelligence (I know who Candice is), Preparation, Social Influencing (Can get people to say "Candice who?"), Sleep Manipulation (By talking about my extensive knowledge on the Bust A Groove lore, I can put anyone to sleep), Mind Manipulation (Has actually practiced hypnosis), Power Nullification (Can remove people's ability to talk to me by blocking them), Broadway Force (I participated in several musicals) | Reality Warping and Dream Manipulation (self) (My dream world counts as a universe now because I said so)

Attack Potency: Human level (I am literally just standing here), Low Multiverse level (Pretty sure I reset the timeline in my dreams every time I wake up)

Speed: Below Average Human (I don't really feel like running), Immeasurable in the Dreamscape (fast)

Striking Strength: Human Class | Varies in Dreamscape

Durability: Human level | Varies in Dreamscape

Stamina: Low

Range: Standard melee range, universal in the dreamscape

Standard Equipment: Cellphone, Nintendo Switch, depression, the original Dance Dance Revolution on PS1

Intelligence: Genius (I still know who Candice is)

Weaknesses: Socially awkward, physically frail, I'll cry if you say something mean to me
Candice is a joke.

Candice is a joke.
simpsons-joke.gif

Name: Sheev

Powers and Abilities: Limited Weapon Mastery (archery, throwing axes), limited Martial Arts (some training in boxing, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu), Pressure Points, limited Resistance to Pain

Attack Potency: At least Human level, likely Athlete level with punches/elbows, higher with kicks/knees (can easily make a 100lb+ heavy bag swing about with physical strikes, can throw full-force punches and kicks even with 100 pounds of resistance added on with bands), Street level with weapons

Speed: Average Human travel speed, at least Average Human, possibly Athletic Human combat speed, Superhuman attack speed

Lifting Strength: At least Above Average with upper body (250lb one rep max on T-Bar Row, 300lb one rep max on Chest Press), Peak Human, possibly Class 1 with legs (540lb one rep max on Hip Thrusts, 560lb one rep max on Hack Squat, has done upwards of 1200lbs on sled leg press, though this was quite some time ago)

Durability: Likely Athlete level (was unphased by being tagged near the liver. Can keep arms up and strike effectively even after being repeatedly punched in the biceps, triceps, and serratus anteriors. Was relatively unharmed from being punched in the back of the head. Enjoys receiving hits, even during hard sparring with minimal protective gear)

I decided to add some Wanked Stuff because it'd be funnier

Powers and Stats​

Tier: 10-B, higher with Adrenaline | Up to 9-C | 9-C

Name: ShockingShoes, Ender, Ender Linz, GlitchedMike

Powers and Abilities: Preparation (is able to build contraptions to help him in fights if he has access to the internet, and is able to get access to weapons such as firearms), limited Acrobatics (can preform front flips), Martial Arts (studied karate for 5 years), Weapon Mastery (includes weapons such as staffs, swords, and nunchucks due to studying Karate) possible Instinctive Reactions (seems to counter foes attacks without thought) Rage Power (via adrenaline)

| (with prep time) Electricity Manipulation (with Taser), Fire Manipulation (with matches and hairspray), Magnetism Manipulation (with strong enough magnets), more with specific prep weapons

| (wanked profile) Same as Base Key (has no reason to be weaker), Immortality (type 1 or 4, dunno which, has never died before lol), Longevity (has never died yet), Acrobatics (idk just seems like I should have this in here), Breaking the 4th Wall (not even gonna speak about this one), Pseudo-Flight (can jump once to fly for like a second), Paralysis Inducement (via killing someone), possible Resurrection (haven’t died yet wouldn’t know), Time Stop (time is always stopped it’s just that we can move fast enough to get past it)

Attack Potency: Likely Human Level+ (should scale to his lifting strength), higher with adrenaline (there are cases where seemingly average men had their strength significantly increase under extreme circumstances) | Same as Previous, Street Level with Weapons | Street Level (ngl i’m pretty strong)

Speed: Likely Normal Human (has no feat that proves him to be above this threshold. Has slightly above average reactions at 220ms) | Subsonic Travel Speed (with a car), Transonic attack speed (with pistols), Normal Human Combat and Reaction Speed | Immeasurable (time is always stopped for us, we can just move fast enough so that it doesn’t matter), Peak Human in time stop (ngl, i can run fast, probably faster than usain bolt)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human (Can lift 90kg via deadlifts), higher with Adrenaline (there are cases where seemingly average men lifted cars under extreme circumstances) | Same as Previous | Unknown (has probably not ever tried lol)

Striking Strength: Likely Human Class+ (should scale to his lifting strength), higher with adrenaline | Same as previous | Street Level

Durability: Likely Human Level+ (should scale to attack potency), higher with adrenaline (may be able to ignore pain to an extent) | Same as Previous | Street Level+ (i’m pretty sure I could take a gunshot)

Stamina: Likely Average, higher with Adrenaline or Willpower (with enough will can force himself to keep on going even if his body has had enough, albeit barely. Adrenaline should allow him to keep on going for longer periods of time) | Above Average (is able to offset stamina by using various support items) | Infinite (just doesn’t want ot run afterwards)

Range: Standard Melee Range | Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with Short Range Weapons, Up to Tens of Meters with Guns | Planetary (technically, if i blow into the air, i’m contributing to the air on the entire planet. Therefore planetary)

Standard Equipment: Clothes, Phone

• Optional Equipment: Weapons that are buyable with Preparation
Intelligence: At least Average (has had no testing of intelligence, never seems to go all out on anything that requires intelligence to understand, is able to complete schoolwork several times faster than others with limited effort), possibly lower without enough sleep | Same as Previous | Gifted (is smart enough to understand ideas that take others a day to understand in under 20 minutes, wanked btw)

Standard Tactics: While he doesn’t have that defined of a fighting style, will attack using moves and fighting sets that he’s seen in media or in his martial arts training.

Weaknesses: Is cocky/overconfident, but can sometimes conquer this if he goes at a situation analytically, trusts others easily, is incredibly lazy when is proven to be better than he should in any given area, likes to crack jokes to ease tension, standard human weaknesses | Same as Previous, can only buy what he can afford (no $500k jetpacks) | Still likes to crack jokes

Key: Base | With Prep Time | Wanked

Tier: 10-B, 9-C when enraged | up to 9-C with weapons and prep

Name:

Classification:

Powers and Abilities: Preparation (can create traps with prep), Limited Martial Arts (has training in Karate), Stealth Mastery (Can easily and accidently sneak up on people), Limited Hacking (has experience in Python), Limited Electricity Manipulation (With static electricity), Rage Power (when enraged is far stronger then normal), Limited resistence to Pain manipulation (when enraged stuff that normally causes high amounts of pain gets ignored), Limited resistence to cold tempatures (lives in a cold climate and is fine outside in the winters) | Fire manipulation (with matches and a flamethrower), Magnetism manipulation (with magnets), Electricity manipulation (with a bug zapper and a taser), limited Water manipulation (with a water gun or a hose), limited Light manipulation (with a flashlight)

Attack Potency: Human level+ (is above average as a human), Street level when enraged Consistently able to stomp normal atheletes when enraged | Up to Street level+ (with various weapons)

Speed: Athletic Human (can run 100 meters in 12.82 seconds) higher when enraged

Striking Strength: Human Class | Street Class

Durability: Athletic Human (Can consistently take hits from trained athletes like my older brother) | Street level+ (Can consistently no sell hits that are as powerful as my own

Stamina: Average higher when enraged

Range: Standard melee range | extended melee range with close range weapons and tens of meters with guns

Standard Equipment: Cellphone

Intelligence: Gifted (is Bilingual, Consistently refered to as far above average and in the top 5% of the majority of classes, Can understand material better then others even when they have far more time, Is a prodigy in math and science being able to grasp complicated concepts in minutes)

Weaknesses: Socially awkward and is notably unlucky

Last edited:
Name: SonicSpeed (**** my current name i hate it so much)

Tier: 10-B, 9-B with metal shield 8-C with chain reaction

Powers and Abilities: Marital Arts (i know karate), Cosmic Awareness (i can feel distortions in space and time) Passive Annoyance (passively annoyed everyone in my discord server with my mere presence alone), Acrobats, Analytical Prediction (predicted my brothers moves during battle), Enhanced Senses (i can some how hear conversations on the lowest of floors on my building), Pain Tolerance (kept fighting bullies despite them breaking my arm, bonked my head on the floor seeing my future self in glimpses and i was still fine), reactive power level (same moves don't work on me twice), Weapon Mastery (of my shield), Immortality (Type 4 and 8; God gave me infinite resurrection and sent me back to earth from heaven, and if someone manages to negate my resurrections i rely on God to send me back anyways)

Attack Potency: Human level (im a normal human) Wall level with Metal Shield (busted open a brick wall), Building level with chain reaction (removed a brick supporting a building and made it collapse)

Speed: FTL (managed to dodge light point blank from a carlight)

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength:
Human Class, Wall level with Metal Shield

Durability: Human level

Range
: Standard Melee Range, Hundreds of meters when throwing the shield

Stamina: Average

Standard Equipment: Metal Shield

Intelligence: Average

Weaknesses: Standard Human Weaknesses, fate bends to me in the wrong way (stupid shit always happens to me in the dumbest times)

Last edited:
Back