• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here we go

Tier 10-B, 10-A sometimes,

Name: Daniel (goes by Divine due to some lucky godlike experiences.)

Origin: The Real World

Class: Human

Powers And Abilities: Stealth Mastery (Able to sneak past 5 people and beat up the 2nd one up to escape getting jumped each target was in hearing distance but not seeing due to walls.) Possible Instinctive Reaction (I apparently rolled over to dodge when my brother was about to fake punch me in my sleep.) Social Influencing (My wins is more than double my losses in Amoug Us, same with ToS despite playing around 1,000 combined games). Pain Tolerance (Can touch hot surfaces others wouldn't dare, well maybe they would but they use forks, I hold the shit. Was a Pistons fan for a bit due to Ben Wallace.)

Attack Potency: Human Level (Able to effortlessly move through people bigger than him in football even if it's group of 3-5.) Athlete Level sometimes (Won a tackle match with someone who weighs 50 pounds more than Divine weighs while partially injured.)

Speed: Below Average Human travel speed when not trying, Human Level when trying. Below Average Human Attacking Speed (punches REALLY slow sometimes) Athlete Level reaction speed (Dropped bat and caught fastball from a machine 60 feet away before it hit him, caught a rogue baseball from a batter who is known to hit balls at a speed of 100 miles per).

Lifting Strength: Human (can lift like 145)

Striking Strength: Human Class, Athlete Level when enraged

Durability: Human Level, Athlete Level sometimes (withstood a tackle from from someone who lifts 2x more than Divine), Athlete Level when enraged (Shrugged off blows from his brother who went blow for blow with someone who had a orange belt in Karate, although they were just sparring.)

Stamina: Average

Range: Standard Melee Range

Intelligence: Gifted (I chess play man)

Weaknesses: Still very small and not even agile for his size.

Note: Do not attempt to use him fighting on par with many very big fighters for AP. He usually gets underestimated for his size and uses choking maneuvers to combat people like his bigger brother who has beaten 2.5/3 star level high school wrestlers.

I’m bored so I’m gonna do this

Tier: 10-B, far higher when enraged | At least 10-B, likely 10-A. 10-A while enraged | 9-C

Name: The_Almighty_Wholesome

Origin: Da Real World

Powers and Abilities: Martial Artist (Knows several self defense techniques which was taught to him by a martial artist), Limited Animal Manipulation (Lived on a farm for a few years and tamed several animals), Social Influencing (Was student council president twice and heavily influenced his entire school with his choices. Is known as a very wise and mature person among his friends which leads many to look up to him. Can lead somebody else into believing something else in games where I have to look innocent such as Among Us and several card games. Has been trained in acting for many years.), Bilingual (Basically a useless power but I know a bit of sign language), Preparation, and Rage Power (While extremely rare, he gets a massive boost in strength when enraged which has been acknowledged by his friends)

Same as before but all abilities greatly advanced and more powerful plus High Pain Tolerance

Fire Manipulation (With a lighter), Electricity Manipulation and limited Light Manipulation (Has access to one of those taser flashlights), Limited Water Manipulation (With water balloons, water guns, and water hoses) and Danmaku (Several of my Nerf Guns rapidly fire in multiple different directions making it hard to avoid if you’re not very fast)

Attack Potency: Human Level (Harmed and completely stomped several of his friends who are football players. For reference, the football players have pushed back at least 3-4 of their opponents before. Wrestled and ultimately overpowered a goat who initiated a fight with me. Athletic friends have said I am fairly strong.) far higher when enraged (Is capable of significantly harming his much older siblings and even somewhat his strongest sibling who was capable of surviving a 30ft+ drop with no long lasting injuries at all and can easily lift 200+ pounds.) | At least Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level. Athletic Human Level while enraged (Greatly increased his strength during his training. Can easily lift 300 pounds with his legs and 100+ pounds with arms. Should be equal if not more powerful than 2 of my siblings due to them not being as strong as they used too. Jokingly slapped one my strongest friends on the back and accidentally caused him severe amounts of pain) | Street Level+ (Has access to weapons such as several knives, guns, hammers, baseball bats, etc)

Speed: At least Average Human, possibly Athletic (Capable of keeping up with the most athletic person in his friend group who is capable of running across a basketball court in a few seconds) | At least Average Human, likely Athletic (Faster than before, usually considered fast by the top tiers in my life)

Lifting Strength: Average Human Level | Likely Athletic Human Level

Striking Strength: Human Level, far higher when enraged | At least Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level. Athletic Human Level while enraged

Durability: At least Human Level possibly Athletic Human Level (Took a hit from a boar goat and was fine. Was barely harmed when slammed against a wall. Has taken punches from his siblings who are athletic to peak human level) | Athletic Human Level (Far higher than before. My physical trainer said I’m very shock absorbent and have an extremely high pain tolerance. Was barely phased by punches from one of my friends)

Stamina: At least average (Has been somewhat known as a “long-distance runner” and easily wore out several people slower than him while racing. Can work outside for hours on end without getting significantly tired) | Likely Athletic Human (Greatly increased his stamina during his time training)

Range: Standard Melee Range | Same as before | Several Kilometers with guns

Intelligence: At least Average (Is fairly skilled in fighting and a variety of other activities such as sports, academic team, theater, etc. His teacher was very impressed by his grades as he has all As and scored 30% higher than everyone else on a Math test [even though I guessed on half of them lol]) | Above Average (Smarter than before. Has knowledge of subjects and techniques that smarter people in my life don’t. Considered very wise and one of the first people my friends go to for advice)

Weaknesses: Has an allergy to dairy and is sensitive to gluten. Has severe anxiety and that can be used against them. Usually likes to talk things out before throwing fists. | Same as before however I can control my anxiety far better than before.

Key: Pre-Training | During Training | With preparation and equipment

Last edited:
Name: Hijiro Uzaki

Tier: 9-C, 9-A when Enraged, higher with AK47, 8-C when Mine Rush

Origin: Human World

Classification: Human, Novel Author

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Environment Awareness (Participated in the Nway Oo Revolution that was extremely brutal and managed to survive), Rivalry Troll (Killed 80 soldiers during the rebellion against Myanmar military and planted 9 mines that all blew up in a large amount), Ultimate accuracy (Killed 26 soldiers using an AK47 with less than 30 bullets), Better than ordinary intelligence (Managed to trick numerous soldiers and plan executions for PDFs)

Attack Potency: Street level without weapons (Defeated numerous adults bare handed in a one-on-one combatant fight), Wall level with Grenade (Managed to blow up a police house and kill a police along with it), Small Building level with mines, Building with Mine Shower (killed 48 soldiers with mines)

Speed: Athletic Human+ (Managed to outrun tons of soldiers when in war)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human (Carried tons of mines in war)

Striking Strength: Athlete class without weapons| Street class with weapons| Building class with mines

Durability: Human Level (Cannot sustain an ordinary sword slash)

Range: Standard melee range (Can throw a punch)| Tens of meters (Shot a soldier with an AK47 within 48 meters)

Standard equipment: Fists, AK47, Mines, Grenades

Intelligence: Gifted (Managed to trick numerous military enemies, Aced Grade 10 exam)

Weaknesses: Anything that's stronger than a Fist

Oh god, I think I might've defacto bumped this thread.
You know what, I'll join the party.
Tier: 10-B usually, 9-C with certain maneuvers, higher via piercing damage

Name: Unknown, known as H3110l12345I20 online

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Adaptation (Human culture, cells & bodies have demonstrated side effects/adaptation to numerous exposure to many conditions, more notably towards exercise & the cold for me.) bodily Temperature Manipulation (via sweating, having fevers, etc), Melee Combat, Natural Weaponry (Teeth & Nails), Literacy & ability to speak towards English, Water Manipulation (whether bodily or via spitting), Pressure Point Strike (has had the passion to study pressure/weak points in humans to create this blog), human physiology, & Statistics Amplification (In stressful situations, the body increases strength, senses & energy of the user for a short time.)
Resistance to Heat & Fire (via sweating, the highest temperature a human can tolerate from fire is 212 F), Cold (can water the plants at night in the desert.) Electricity (The human body can get up as high as 100,000 Ohms, although 100+ millamps is usually fatal), Poison (via the Liver & Mithridatism), Radiation (The amount of radiation humans can tolerate varies from info source, but can't tolerate 4.5 Gy, or 5000/16000 millirems. My skin & clothing defends against UV radiation), & Disease Manipulation (via it's clothes, skin, immune system & lymphatic system. In contrast to what fiction tells you, in real life there's always a chance of surviving a disease & gaining short term or long term immunity unless if a specific disease doesn't let the immune system gain said immunity.)

All powers & abilities from base, Peak Human Physical Strength & Durability (Comparable to other people who's demonstrated hysterical strength), Enhanced Senses (The fight or flight response increases the peripheral vision & hearing of myself, along with fear (& other (negative emotions)) slowing my perception of time)
All resistances from base, along with Pain Resistance (due to the release of endorphins.)

Attack Potency: Human level (Should be capable & fit enough to do a human level punch after minor training & exercise. Comparable to other humans in street fights, who can trade blows with each other), Street level with certain maneuvers (Kicks & stomps can reach this high, should be comparable to instances of kicks &/or stomps to the head causing fractures to the skull & possibly having fatal injuries from having a human physiology), higher via piercing damage (Human bites can break though bones, tendons, skin, etc. Regularly eats bone with his teeth & is more than willing to bite people in the carotid like a vampire given if the situation is desperate. Human bites have 137 PSI on average & is surprisingly decent compared to many primate bites.)

At most Street Level (At 100% strength, a human's bones & muscles will break.)

Speed: At least Below Average Human travel speed (Regularly runs like he's some player in a video game), Average Human & Superhuman Combat Speed (Punches on average are 15 mph while kicks are 60 mph), Subsonic Reaction Speed (Impulses during reflexes travel 250 mph. Could dodge bullets if he trained hard enough.)

All stats from base, but higher (The body gives me extra energy in a fight-or-flight response.)

Lifting Strength: At least Average Human, likely Above Average Human (is capable of pulling his own weight & has stronger muscles from being male.) | Unknown, likely Athletic Human (has a human physiology, making it likely comparable to instances of people lifting cars to save others in real life

Striking Strength: At least Human Class, Street Class at most. | Street Class

Durability:
Human level to Street level (Comparable to people in street fights, who can trade blows with each other. Regularly exercises despite being a ******, increasing bone resilience. Has a skeletal structure that takes Street level blunt force attacks to fracture. Comparable to many instances of inflict piercing wounds that included surviving many knife attacks/low caliber rounds before dying/going to the hospital. Can barely survive clashes with cars under 70 kph but I'm not tempted to test that, because that would be suicide.)

Street level (Overexertion is a notable disadvantage in hysterical strength, fracturing bones & tearing/breaking muscles in the process.)

Stamina: Average (Should be comparable to other acts of human endurance, can run for long distances.)

Peak Human (Has extra energy, strength & pain tolerance in the moment that would make me easily overpower normal humans, comparable to Tera Newell due to both being human. She managed to turn the tide of a knife fight & overpowered a taller John Meehan.)

Range: Melee

Standard Equipment: Clothing, a writing utensil, phone

Intelligence: At least Average, likely Above Average (had a fully developed brain at birth & was interested in higher, more complex topics, can understand research publications online.)

Average, yet instinctual (Stress effects performance in the activities of humans like me. Notable in physical fights.)

Weaknesses: Standard Human Weaknesses like physical & mental needs, having weak points & vitals, etc | The body's bones & muscles tend to break on 100% strength. Stress can negatively effect performance in many situations.

Key: Base &/or 65% strength | 100% strength

More Info

Last edited:
Tier: 10-B, somewhat 9-C with ke, higher with stuff I can get in a few minutes

Name: Gauthier Mélot (yeah I’m not American, hate on me all you want)

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Normal human shit, good pain tolerance (nearly unfazed by breaking my elbow and tanking paintball attacks nearly point blank, skilled shooter (I play paintball)

Attack Potency: Human level (The ke I gave to a ball by kicking it was enough to dent a steel door, I trained for years in taekwondo, therefore I gained a pretty powerful kick strength, enough to Crack a toilet and shatter the second plate of a thick glass table, Overpowered a goat), Somewhat Street level with full bodyslams or tackles (My ke), Higher with tools and weapons

Speed: Athletic Human level (can casually run at 28 km/h. Can dodge paintballs nearly point blank)

Lifting Strength: Average human level (Although being tall and pretty skinny and being 50 kg, I still have a fair amount of muscles for my age. Recently started training, and I can deadlift/bench press something like 70 kg.)

Striking Strength: Human Class

Durability:
Human level (can tank paintballs in the chest nearly point blank and just barely flinch, thing that made one of my friend cry in pain)

Stamina: Average (Can run and walk for a fairly long time, can hold his breathe 1min30 underwater)

Range: Melee

Standard Equipment: Clothing, phone etc…

Intelligence: At least Average (good at school, have a confirmed iq of 135)

Weaknesses: Standard Human Weaknesses

Last edited:
Name: Bernkastelll
Tier: 10-A to 9-C peak, 10-C currently
Powers and abilities: Martial Arts, Preassure Points, Pain Tolerance (only on peak), Enhanced Senses (on peak), resistance to Poison
Attack Potency: Athlete level on peak, below average human currently
Speed: Athletic Human on peak with Superhuman combat and reaction speed, below average human currently
Lifting Strength: Above average human on peak, below average human currently
Striking Strenght: Athlete class on peak,, below average human class currently
Durability: Street level to wall level on peak (depend of the body part), below average human currently
Stamina: Peak Human on peak, below average currently
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: Knife
Inteligence: Below Average
Weakness: Disease that eventually will kill my organs, severe depression and a lot of mental problems
How can a female be 10-A to 9-C?

And I’m the only one who actually have scans and proofs for the feats lol

Name: WDinATX, real name unknown.
Tier: At least 10-B, 10-A while enraged
Powers and abilities: Has some swordsmanship knowledge (No formal training but was able to score a draw with someone who did, albeit they weren't taking him seriously.), has some knowledge of boxing techniques (Coach Mars was impressed with how fast his skills were improving, but ultimately has little training), Rage Power, Enhanced Senses (Can listen to music and verbally converse with people at the same time while understanding both and claims he can do the same with a podcast. Heard his mother's footsteps before anyone else at the dinner table despite the fact he was listening to music and the others weren't.), Social Influencing (Despite how easily influenced he is, WD is capable of getting people to like him quite easily and using this to his advantage when he causes harm. On multiple occasions comforted a friend enough that they considered him why they got out of the pit of depression, even while he says he didn't help much compared to what they say. Sparks feelings of [probably not romantic in most cases] love in several people online, even those who scoffed about long distance relationships. Is able to not only engage in philosophical debates [often with students of the topic], but actually influence their views on the world.), possible Resistance to Poison Manipulation (stayed conscious in a small room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, albeit barely), Disease Manipulation (rarely gets sick to the point that stress is far more likely to give him symptoms than illness. Tested positive for COVID-19 within two days of his mother and was almost entirely asymptomatic, while she was barely able to leave the bed for two days before healing enough that it was equivalent to a really bad cold for the rest of the week.), Extreme Temperatures (Wasn’t significantly bothered by an hour and a half of being in a short sleeved shirt and shorts while standing outside in cold enough weather to make people in a long sleeved shirt under a hoodie shiver, even when it started to rain. Considers 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit mild and is unaffected by Texas summers, which is 100 degrees Fahrenheit almost every day.), and Pain Manipulation (is able to adapt to pain quite quickly, such as when people thought he was egging on his pain from appendicitis [which left his brother briefly unable to think about anything else] because of how quickly he was able to ignore it.)
Attack Potency: At least Normal Human (Has never seriously fought while calm and is scared of his little brother normally but can unearth a tree stump [without roots] buried multiple feet into the ground with his bare hands.), Athletic Human when enraged (Regularly defeats normal humans in one on one fights, even when as young as 14. Can barely defeat his little brother, who is a national level triathlete. Broke a computer beyond repair by slamming it shut.)
Speed: Average movement speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 19.36 seconds while significantly out of shape. Barely outran an enraged human.), with a higher attack speed (Regularly punches twice in the time Rhythm Boxing 2 expects the average human to punch once and has gotten faster since. Holds back his speed to not injure his opponents when fighting with wooden swords.), even higher when enraged
Lifting Strength: At least Average human Level, at least Above Average Human possibly Athletic human when enraged (Took 3 grown adults to hold him down when he was 16, two of which are trained nurses and one of which is his mother, who only barely lost an arm wrestling contest with a normal 18 year old WD.)
Striking Strength: At least Human Level, Athletic Human when enraged
Durability: Athletic human (There is no change to his durability with anger, and yet he can take blows from his brother. Comparable to his brother, who is unfazed by bike wrecks.)
Stamina: At least Average normally (Ran a 5 mile race in just over an hour and was able to get over the exhaustion within an hour afterwards.), Unknown when enraged (Fights tend to get broken up before he can really prove himself in this regard.), High mentally (Able to argue with people online for hours [though that's less common than the argument being interrupted by his anger], pull all-nighters, barely stay conscious in a locked room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, and even push past his greatest fears [such as when he needed less than 5 minutes of prep to get his blood drawn at a time when he was scared of needles enough that he dreaded getting a vaccine, let alone have multiple vials of blood taken out]. Consistently runs off 6 hours of sleep, to the point where he finds himself unable to get more despite his best efforts.)
Intelligence: Above Average (Scores well on tests in a difficult school with minimal effort Despite having fallen into a pit of low grade since graduating from high school WD remains quite intelligent when he tries, having created elaborate plans to hide his procrastination from his family and can be an impressive writer when he puts his mind to it. Is an avid player of intellectual games like chess and consistently seen as one of the best Smash Ultimate players in his friend group(s). Is capable of remembering conversations to such an extent that he was called a "human court recorder" and uses these in debates to good effect, though he's gotten worse since COVID started due to a lack of social interaction. Has immense knowledge of many fictional universes and real life facts, even things that he doesn't remember learning. Saw Moriarty's greatest twist coming despite it being the only mystery novel he read in the pandemic and can generally replicate this feat to avoid being surprised by any twist in fiction, even if some details are wrong (such as [spoilers to Moriarty]expecting “Frederick Chase” to be an antagonist but not realizing he’s Moriarty himself or [spoilers to Fantastic Beasts 3] figuring out over 10 minutes in advance Bunty had the Qilin case), and on a rare few occasions can predict someone’s lines in advance like Joseph Joestar. Builds psychological profiles of his friends to guide their actions, figure out when and how to help them, choose the perfect gift, etc. Is an expert philosopher who has influenced many students of the topic and on multiple occasions [to various degrees of seriousness, though never without some meaning] has been told he has the potential to get a PhD on the topic.)
Weaknesses: Gets outsmarted by characters with above average intelligence with ease when there aren't established rules due to his naiveté, tends to avoid fights while calm, feels regret over his actions while angry which causes him to try to prevent himself from entering that state, forms attachments too easily, hasn't used his charisma since he realized that he deserves to be punished for his actions is largely out of practice with any form of charisma for various reasons, and is incapable of looking at a situation 100% rationally without putting in great effort to distance himself from it. Has over time become worse and worse at remembering names. Especially intense emotions can give him physical symptoms coinciding with stress, such as when remembering Big Kahuna's words at boxing practice caused him to puke and experience such dizziness he thought he'd pass out (though this was due to the combination of the stress and physical exhaustion). Normal human weaknesses. Suffers from an intense fear of needles to such an extent he dreaded getting the COVID-19 Vaccine Considers many things more violent than they actually are. Relatively lazy and indecisive due to often lacking motivation, such as when he couldn’t put enough effort into walking out of his dorm for lunch consistently enough to suffer from malnutrition Is a chronic procrastinator. Has a fear of Yanderes that comes from an inherent fear of failure combined with the belief that he would have to either hurt said obsessive person or someone else if he ever encounters one. Can not differentiate between types of love.
Updated on a whim once more

Name: WDinATX, real name unknown.
Powers and abilities: Has some swordsmanship knowledge (No formal training but was able to score a draw with someone who did, albeit they weren't taking him seriously.), has some knowledge of boxing techniques (Coach Mars was impressed with how fast his skills were improving, but ultimately has little training), Rage Power, Enhanced Senses (Can listen to music and verbally converse with people at the same time while understanding both and claims he can do the same with a podcast. Heard his mother's footsteps before anyone else at the dinner table despite the fact he was listening to music and the others weren't.), Social Influencing (Despite how easily influenced he is, WD is capable of getting people to like him quite easily and using this to his advantage when he causes harm. On multiple occasions comforted a friend enough that they considered him why they got out of the pit of depression, even while he says he didn't help much compared to what they say. Sparks feelings of [probably not romantic in most cases] love in several people online, even those who scoffed about long distance relationships. Is able to not only engage in philosophical debates [often with students of the topic], but actually influence their views on the world.), possible Resistance to Poison Manipulation (stayed conscious in a small room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, albeit barely), Disease Manipulation (rarely gets sick to the point that stress is far more likely to give him symptoms than illness. Tested positive for COVID-19 within two days of his mother and was almost entirely asymptomatic, while she was barely able to leave the bed for two days before healing enough that it was equivalent to a really bad cold for the rest of the week.), Extreme Temperatures (Wasn’t significantly bothered by an hour and a half of being in a short sleeved shirt and shorts while standing outside in cold enough weather to make people in a long sleeved shirt under a hoodie shiver, even when it started to rain. Considers 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit mild and is unaffected by Texas summers, which is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit almost every day, while heat waves reaching up to 110 degrees are considered “actually pretty darn hot” by him), and Pain Manipulation (is able to adapt to pain quite quickly, such as when people thought he was egging on his pain from appendicitis [which left his brother briefly unable to think about anything else] because of how quickly he was able to ignore it. On multiple occasions expressed surprise at how little pain he feels from a fall while other people are visibly writhing.)
Attack Potency: At least Normal Human (Has never seriously fought while calm and is scared of his little brother normally but can unearth a tree stump [without roots] buried multiple feet into the ground with his bare hands.), Athletic Human when enraged (Regularly defeats normal humans in one on one fights, even when as young as 14. Can barely defeat his little brother, who is a national level triathlete. Broke a computer beyond repair by slamming it shut.)
Speed: Average movement speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 19.36 seconds while significantly out of shape. Barely outran an enraged human.), with a higher attack/reaction speed (Regularly punches twice in the time Rhythm Boxing 2 expects the average human to punch once and has gotten faster since. Holds back his speed to not injure his opponents when fighting with wooden swords. Often reacts to people’s sentences so fast that people assume he’s interrupting[note: the gap between someone finishing a sentence and WD starting one is consistently too small for most to even notice, giving the false appearance gray he started in the middle of their last word, as apposed to after.] Was requested by his father to fight the “Ringmasters” in Horizon: Forbidden West because of this.), even higher when enraged
Lifting Strength: At least Average human Level, at least Above Average Human possibly Athletic human when enraged (Took 3 grown adults to hold him down when he was 16, two of which are trained nurses and one of which is his mother, who only barely lost an arm wrestling contest with a normal 18 year old WD.)
Durability: Athletic human (There is no change to his durability with anger, and yet he can take blows from his brother. Comparable to his brother, who is unfazed by bike wrecks.)
Stamina: At least Average normally (Ran a 5 mile race in just over an hour and was able to get over the exhaustion within an hour afterwards. Walked two miles through hilly terrain in over 105 degrees Fahrenheit, the second half of which he was carrying about five pounds of stuff), Unknown when enraged (Fights tend to get broken up before he can really prove himself in this regard.), High mentally (Able to argue with people online for hours [though that's less common than the argument being interrupted by his anger], pull all-nighters, barely stay conscious in a locked room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, and even push past his greatest fears [such as when he needed less than 5 minutes of prep to get his blood drawn at a time when he was scared of needles enough that he dreaded getting a vaccine, let alone have multiple vials of blood taken out]. Consistently runs off <6 hours of sleep, to the point where he finds himself unable to get more despite his best efforts.)
Intelligence: Above Average (Scores well on tests in a difficult school with minimal effort Despite having fallen into a pit of low grade since graduating from high school WD remains quite intelligent when he tries, having created elaborate plans to hide his procrastination from his family and can be an impressive writer when he puts his mind to it. Is an avid player of intellectual games like chess and consistently seen as one of the best Smash Ultimate players in his friend group(s). Despite otherwise having no experience in Horizon: Forbidden West, his father called upon him to fight three “Ringmaster“ challenges/bosses, which require using specific complicated combos with a bow and spear to comeplete. Is capable of remembering conversations to such an extent that he was called a "human court recorder" and uses these in debates to good effect, though he's gotten worse since COVID started due to a lack of social interaction. Has immense knowledge of many fictional universes and real life facts, even things that he doesn't remember learning. Saw Moriarty's greatest twist coming despite it being the only mystery novel he read in the pandemic and can generally replicate this feat to avoid being surprised by any twist in fiction, even if some details are wrong (such as [spoilers to Moriarty]expecting “Frederick Chase” to be an antagonist but not realizing he’s Moriarty himself or [spoilers to Fantastic Beasts 3] figuring out over 10 minutes in advance Bunty had the Qilin case), and on a rare few occasions can predict someone’s lines in advance like Joseph Joestar. Builds psychological profiles of his friends to guide their actions, figure out when and how to help them, choose the perfect gift, etc. Is an expert philosopher who has influenced many students of the topic and on multiple occasions [to various degrees of seriousness, though never without some meaning] has been told he has the potential to get a PhD on the topic.)
Weaknesses: Gets outsmarted by characters with above average intelligence with ease when there aren't established rules due to his naiveté, tends to avoid fights while calm, feels regret over his actions while angry which causes him to try to prevent himself from entering that state, forms attachments too easily, hasn't used his charisma since he realized that he deserves to be punished for his actions is largely out of practice with any form of charisma for various reasons, and is incapable of looking at a situation 100% rationally without putting in great effort to distance himself from it. Has over time become worse and worse at remembering names. Especially intense emotions can give him physical symptoms coinciding with stress, such as when remembering Big Kahuna's words at boxing practice caused him to puke and experience such dizziness he thought he'd pass out (though this was due to the combination of the stress and physical exhaustion). Normal human weaknesses. Suffers from an intense fear of needles to such an extent he dreaded getting the COVID-19 Vaccine Considers many things more violent than they actually are. Relatively lazy and indecisive due to often lacking motivation, such as when he couldn’t put enough effort into walking out of his dorm for lunch consistently enough to suffer from malnutrition Is a chronic procrastinator. Has a fear of Yanderes that comes from an inherent fear of failure combined with the belief that he would have to either hurt said obsessive person or someone else if he ever encounters one. Can not differentiate between types of love.
Another update, this on probably being the most minor by far,

I’m bored so I’m gonna do this

Tier: 10-B, far higher when enraged | At least 10-B, likely 10-A. 10-A while enraged | 9-C

Name: The_Almighty_Wholesome

Origin: Da Real World

Powers and Abilities: Martial Artist (Knows several self defense techniques which was taught to him by a martial artist), Limited Animal Manipulation (Lived on a farm for a few years and tamed several animals), Social Influencing (Was student council president twice and heavily influenced his entire school with his choices. Is known as a very wise and mature person among his friends which leads many to look up to him. Can lead somebody else into believing something else in games where I have to look innocent such as Among Us and several card games. Has been trained in acting for many years.), Bilingual (Basically a useless power but I know a bit of sign language), Preparation, and Rage Power (While extremely rare, he gets a massive boost in strength when enraged which has been acknowledged by his friends)

Same as before but all abilities greatly advanced and more powerful plus High Pain Tolerance

Fire Manipulation (With a lighter), Electricity Manipulation and limited Light Manipulation (Has access to one of those taser flashlights), Limited Water Manipulation (With water balloons, water guns, and water hoses) and Danmaku (Several of my Nerf Guns rapidly fire in multiple different directions making it hard to avoid if you’re not very fast)

Attack Potency: Human Level (Harmed and completely stomped several of his friends who are football players. For reference, the football players have pushed back at least 3-4 of their opponents before. Wrestled and ultimately overpowered a goat who initiated a fight with me. Athletic friends have said I am fairly strong.) far higher when enraged (Is capable of significantly harming his much older siblings and even somewhat his strongest sibling who was capable of surviving a 30ft+ drop with no long lasting injuries at all and can easily lift 200+ pounds.) | At least Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level. Athletic Human Level while enraged (Greatly increased his strength during his training. Can easily lift 300 pounds with his legs and 100+ pounds with arms. Should be equal if not more powerful than 2 of my siblings due to them not being as strong as they used too. Jokingly slapped one my strongest friends on the back and accidentally caused him severe amounts of pain) | Street Level+ (Has access to weapons such as several knives, guns, hammers, baseball bats, etc)

Speed: At least Average Human, possibly Athletic (Capable of keeping up with the most athletic person in his friend group who is capable of running across a basketball court in a few seconds) | At least Average Human, likely Athletic (Faster than before, usually considered fast by the top tiers in my life)

Lifting Strength: Average Human Level | Likely Athletic Human Level

Striking Strength: Human Level, far higher when enraged | At least Human Level, likely Athletic Human Level. Athletic Human Level while enraged

Durability: At least Human Level possibly Athletic Human Level (Took a hit from a boar goat and was fine. Was barely harmed when slammed against a wall. Has taken punches from his siblings who are athletic to peak human level) | Athletic Human Level (Far higher than before. My physical trainer said I’m very shock absorbent and have an extremely high pain tolerance. Was barely phased by punches from one of my friends)

Stamina: At least average (Has been somewhat known as a “long-distance runner” and easily wore out several people slower than him while racing. Can work outside for hours on end without getting significantly tired) | Likely Athletic Human (Greatly increased his stamina during his time training)

Range: Standard Melee Range | Same as before | Several Kilometers with guns

Intelligence: At least Average (Is fairly skilled in fighting and a variety of other activities such as sports, academic team, theater, etc. His teacher was very impressed by his grades as he has all As and scored 30% higher than everyone else on a Math test [even though I guessed on half of them lol]) | Above Average (Smarter than before. Has knowledge of subjects and techniques that smarter people in my life don’t. Considered very wise and one of the first people my friends go to for advice

Weaknesses: Has an allergy to dairy and is sensitive to gluten. Has severe anxiety and that can be used against them. Usually likes to talk things out before throwing fists. | Same as before however I can control my anxiety far better than before.

Key: Pre-Training | During Training | With preparation and equipment
Updated myself. Haven’t finished training yet so I’ll likely slightly update myself until I reach my peak which then I’ll give myself a “Post Training” key.

Name: Bernkastelll
Tier: 10-A to 9-C peak, 10-C currently
Powers and abilities: Martial Arts, Preassure Points, Pain Tolerance (only on peak), Enhanced Senses (on peak), resistance to Poison
Attack Potency: Athlete level on peak, below average human currently
Speed: Athletic Human on peak with Superhuman combat and reaction speed, below average human currently
Lifting Strength: Above average human on peak, below average human currently
Striking Strenght: Athlete class on peak,, below average human class currently
Durability: Street level to wall level on peak (depend of the body part), below average human currently
Stamina: Peak Human on peak, below average currently
Standard Equipment: Knife
Inteligence: Below Average
Weakness: Disease that eventually will kill my organs, severe depression and a lot of mental problems
this is exagerated as **** i wrote this when I had no ******* idea of how these tiers works

and my depression exagerated the ''diase that will eventually kill my organs'', it is not good but NOT THAT BAD as what my text says lol

I'm so late but i wanna play
Name: spicegrill
Tier: at least 10-B
Powers and Abilities: Self Deprecation, Problem Ignoring
Striking Strength: Human level
Attack Potency: Human level
Stamina: Average human
Lifting Strength: Above Average human, (i can consistently lift my own body weight i'm like 230 pounds let me have this)
Range: I'm closer every second :)
Standard Equipment: If i ever get in a fight im using everything i can get my grubby little paws on, otherwise none notable
Inteligence: At least High Animalistic
Weaknesses: Bad knee, inferiority complex from all the self deprecation, barely any fighting experience, depression, anxiety.
Feats:
• When I was a teenager my mom was yelling at me but I just agreed with everything she said and she went to do something else
• Mercilessly killed several cockroaches
• Got all the achievements in Hotline Miami 1 and 2
• Climbed a tree once
• Talked myself out of doing several social activities
• Ran for 10 minutes on a treadmill

I'm so late but i wanna play
Name: spicegrill
Tier: at least 10-B
Powers and Abilities: Self Deprecation, Problem Ignoring
Striking Strength: Human level
Attack Potency: Human level
Stamina: Average human
Lifting Strength: Above Average human, (i can consistently lift my own body weight i'm like 230 pounds let me have this)
Range: I'm closer every second :)
Standard Equipment: If i ever get in a fight im using everything i can get my grubby little paws on, otherwise none notable
Inteligence: At least High Animalistic
Weaknesses: Bad knee, inferiority complex from all the self deprecation, barely any fighting experience, depression, anxiety.
Feats:
• When I was a teenager my mom was yelling at me but I just agreed with everything she said and she went to do something else
• Mercilessly killed several cockroaches
• Got all the achievements in Hotline Miami 1 and 2
• Climbed a tree once
• Talked myself out of doing several social activities
• Ran for 10 minutes on a treadmill
S-Tier feats.

Name:
Tier
:10-C physically ,10-B likely higher with Martial arts
Powers and Abilities:Limited Martial arts ,High Pain Tolerance when enraged
Attack Potency:10-C :Physically weaker than most people of my age | 10-B likely higher with Martial arts :
Striking Strength : 10-B
Durability
:10-C
Lifting strength :
Average Human level: Can lift one of my friend who is 70 KG
Stamina : Below average human : I get tired very easily ,Have difficulty breathing when Running
Standard Equipment : None
Intelligence:Average Human level: Good at academics ,Although the fact that there arent many great students in my grade plays a big role | Below average human when in crowds or under pressure : I can't think at all when in crowds my brain stops working ,I tend to do many stupids things when under pressure

Weakness: Crowds and poor at socializing in Real life

Last edited:
Name: WDinATX, real name unknown

Powers and abilities: Some swordsmanship knowledge (No formal training but was able to score a draw with someone who did when she took him lightly), some boxing skill (months of training), Rage Power, Enhanced Senses (Often listens to music while conversing and claims he can do the same with a podcast. Consistently can hear things while listening to music that others miss without it. Can hear his name halfway across his house while watching a video and under a fan at max.), Social Influencing (Capable of getting people to like him enough to get out of trouble. Can comfort friends enough for them to thank him for their rise from depression, though he’s confident they’re underestimating themselves. Sparks feelings of [probably not romantic] love in several people, even online friends who’d once scoffed at LDRs. Is able to engage in philosophical debates [often with other students of the subject] and even influence their views on the world.), possible Resistance to Poison Manipulation (stayed conscious for over 30 minutes in a small room filled with several spray cans of deodorant, albeit barely), Disease Manipulation (Rarely gets sick to the point that stress is a bigger problem with illness. Was almost entirely asymptomatic after contracting COVID-19 when his mother, who tested positive two days after WD, was nearly bedridden for two days and had the equivalent of a really bad cold for at least five more. Was dumbfounded when diagnosed with strep throat due to a lack of symptoms.), Extreme Temperatures (Was barely affected by being outside in the cold for 90 minutes, at least 60 of which were in rain and 30 were without cover, all while in just his t-shirt/shorts despite most of the crowd shivering in 2-3 layers and an umbrella. Considers 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit mild and is unaffected by Texas summers, which almost daily hit about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Considers heat waves reaching up to 110 degrees “actually pretty darn hot”.), and Pain Manipulation (Is able to adapt to pain quite quickly, such as when people thought he was egging on his pain from appendicitis [which left his brother briefly unable to think about anything else] after successfully hiding it. Has on multiple occasions been confused by how little pain he felt from falls that left others writhing and rarely knows where bruises come from.)

Attack Potency: Normal Human (Has never seriously fought while calm and is scared of his little brother normally. Could unearth a tree stump [without roots] buried multiple feet into the ground with his bare hands.), likely Athletic Human when enraged (Consistently defeats aduot humans in one on one fights, even when as young as 14. Comparable but weaker than his little brother, a national level triathlete. Was 19 when he broke a computer beyond repair by slamming it shut.)

Speed: Average movement speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 19.36 seconds while significantly out of shape. Barely outran an enraged teenager at 17.), higher attack/reaction speed (Could punch twice in the time Rhythm Boxing 2 expects the average human to punch once while fairly little of shape. Has to hold back when fighting with wooden swords to not hurt his opponents. Often reacts to people’s sentences so fast they assume he’s interrupting[note: the gap between a sentence’s end and WD’s response is often too small for most to notice, giving the false appearance that he started talking before they finished.] Was requested by his father to fight the “Ringmasters” in Horizon: Forbidden West because of this.), even higher when enraged

Lifting Strength: At least Average human Level, at least Above Average Human possibly Athletic human when enraged (When enraged and at by the age of 16, needed two trained nurses and his mother be held down, the latter of which only barely lost at arm wrestling to a calm 18 old WD )

Durability: Athletic human (There is no change to his durability with anger, and yet he can take blows from his brother. Somewhat comparable to his brother, who is unfazed by bike wrecks.)

Stamina: At least Average normally (Ran a 5 mile race in just over an hour and was mostly recovered after that much time. Walked two miles through hilly terrain in over 105 degrees Fahrenheit, the second half of which he was carrying about five pounds of stuff. Walked for hours in 100+ degree weather with few breaks and was mostly just angered.), Unknown when enraged (Fights tend to get broken up before he can really prove himself in this regard.), High mentally (Able to argue with people online for hours [though that's less common than the argument being interrupted by his anger], pull all-nighters, barely stay conscious in a locked room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, and spend all day on a “writing high” without food or drink. Rarely gets more than 6 hours of sleep, to the point that he can’t get more despite his best efforts.)

Intelligence: Above Average (Scores well on tests in a difficult school with minimal effort Despite having fallen into a pit of low grades since graduating from high school WD remains quite intelligent when he tries, having created elaborate plans to hide his procrastination and is an impressive writer when he puts his mind to it. Is an avid player of intellectual games like chess and Among Us. is consistently seen as one of the best Smash Ultimate players in his friend group(s). Despite otherwise having no experience in Horizon: Forbidden West, his father called upon him to fight three “Ringmaster“ challenges/bosses, which require using specific complicated combos with multiple weapons and powers to complete. Is capable of remembering conversations to such an extent that he was called a "human court recorder" and uses these in debates to good effect, though this skill has atrophied thanks to the isolation during COVID. Knows many obscure and extensive facts about a slew fictional universes and our own, often not remembering learning how he learned it. Rarely is surprised by twists in fiction, despite rarely reading mystery novels (such as [spoilers to Moriarty]expecting “Frederick Chase” to be an antagonist but not realizing he’s Moriarty himself or [spoilers to Fantastic Beasts 3] figuring out over 10 minutes in advance Bunty had the Qilin case), and can sometimes predict someone’s lines in advance like Joseph Joestar. Builds psychological profiles of his friends to guide their actions, figure out when and how to help them, choose the perfect gift, etc. Is an expert philosopher who has influenced many students of the topic and on multiple occasions [to various non-zero degrees of seriousness] has been told he has the potential to get a PhD on the topic.)

Weaknesses: Naïveté makes him easily manipulated. WD avoids fights when calm and he hates his own anger. Hasn't used his charisma since he realized that he deserves to be punished for his actions. Forms attachments too easily. Is largely out of practice with any form of charisma for various reasons Anger tends to get in the way of persuasion and rationality. Has trouble remembering names and faces. Especially intense emotions can give him physical illness, even to the point of unconsciousness. Normal human weaknesses. Suffers from an intense fear of needles to such an extent he dreaded getting the COVID-19 Vaccine Considers many things more violent than they actually are. Relatively lazy and indecisive due to often lacking motivation, such as when he couldn’t put enough effort into walking out of his dorm for lunch consistently enough to suffer from malnutrition Is a chronic procrastinator. Has an irrational fear of Yanderes and is constantly scared he’ll fail those he cares about.
Updated and edited for (barely any) brevity

Name: King Strategist

Tier: 10-C, 10-B with Rage Power | At least 10-B, Possibly 10-A | 9-C

Powers and Abilities: Supernatural Luck (Has consistently been lucky throughout the majority of life, often times ending up in the right situation. Very rarely ends up on the misfortunate side of things.), Preparation (When given ample time, has come up with several plausible solutions to previously impossible to answer problems for himself. Can form Rudimentary but effective weapons out of many kinds of materials with time.), Rage Power (Has been capable of extraordinary feats when angered, harming people he otherwise could not touch, and enduring insane punishment out of sheer rage and mental willpower), Social Influencing (Has proven very convincing. Has convinced someone to not commit fatal self harm on multiple occasions. Has accidentally gotten people to purchase items for him based off a single off hand comment.), Limited Stealth Mastery (Has proven to be impossible to find when playing Hide and Seek. Has been able to enter a apartment on numerous occasions without his mother knowing, in spite of all mother's having enhanced senses as we all know (Half Kidding), has been able to completely surprise and terrify most people by just appearing out of nowhere, the only person he has failed to surprise being someone who has enhanced hearing.), Supernatural Willpower (Has been able to ignore his body pleading with him to give up multiple times, taking long and extended walks that he would otherwise not be able to take without stopping for rest. Has a unwavering determination and desire to live, and would push his body to the limit to protect a life.), Limited Sound Manip (via Phone, Laptop, and Earbuds), Limited Light Manip, Limited Info Manip, Limited Text Manip, Limited Technology Manip (Via Phone and Laptop), Limited Water Manip (Via Water Bottle) | All previous, plus Awakened Power (Has been shown to gain ludicrous amounts of energy and strength through sheer determination, capable of throwing punches with a Athletic Teenager for a period of time) | All previous

Attack Potency: 10-C (A generally unfit young boy, even though he's a teenager he usually does not outperform his peers), 10-B with Rage Power (When enraged, has been capable of harming weaker people with little more than a light slap. Has been able to even injure a normal person with a full on punch) | At least 10-B (Should be at least as strong as when angered), Possibly 10-A (Has been able to injure a significantly larger, more athletic guy just by snapping and focusing entirely on punching him) | 9-C (Has access to Weaponry, usually in the form of Two Knives.)

Striking Strength: 10-C, 10-B with Rage Power | At least 10-B, Possibly 10-A | 9-C

Durability: 10-B (Has taken numerous beatings and punches from normal people and went on with his day anyways) | At least 10-B, Possibly 10-A (Took punches from an Athletic Human, though he was rather hurt after the fact.)

Lifting strength: Below Average Human (Can barely lift 25 pound weights in weight lifting class), Above Average Human when Enraged (Can lift entire humans up when heaving angered, and has taken apart a bed and pushed it all the way out of the house, down to the lawn, and out to the front. Has been able to lift his dad, who is a good bit above normal human weight. Can carry TV's and the such across the house.)

Stamina : Below Average (Complains about very short walks), Athletic when Angered or Determined (Shrug's off long, extended walks like they're nothing. Will push through any and all pain to achieve goals. Even when his leg's were tired, shaky, and about to give out, he still pushed himself to keep walking.)

Standard Equipment : Phone, Earbuds, Belt, Hoodie (Yes he almost always wear's a hoodie), Laptop, Backpack, Key's, Water Bottle (Gotta stay hydrated!) | Same as previous | Same as Previous, as well as Twin Kitchen Knives.

Intelligence: Above Average (Has been consistently able to outmatch his peers when he actually applies himself, getting some of the highest grades of his class. Play's Yu-Gi-Oh constantly to sharpen his strategy, and has played Chess before. Often researches various Mythologies for fun, and uses them to create various Character's for personal enjoyment, making each character being considered a thought exercise to him, as he has to think of a whole personality, power set, appearance, and apply them all via Discord roleplay), Possibly Gifted (Even when not paying attention, he learns lessons that other's find difficult to understand. Can usually comprehend complex concepts and theories with just a good explanation.)

Weakness: Standard Human Weakness's, Severely Lazy unless stakes are high (Namely, if he has something to gain or someone is in danger in some capacity), Has a Lack of care for Self Preservation when Determined or Angered, Has a Severe and borderline crazy aversion to Mayonnaise.

Key's: Base | 100% Effort | Going out at Night and ready to get jumped

Tl:dr? ... Most of these guy's prolly beat me up ngl. All I can do to Tier 9's is use my Night Key for the knives, but they can prolly beat that lol. I unno made this mostly for fun, and put a lot more effort into this than I should have lol.

Last edited:
Name: Cimafranca133

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with Wooden Bat

Powers and Abilities: Weapon Mastery,

Attack Potency: Human level, Street level with Wooden Bat

Speed: Average Human

Striking Strength: Human Class

Durability: Human level

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human

Stamina:
Average

Standard Equipment: Wooden Bat

Intelligence: Above Average (Enrolled in a prestigious school.)

Weaknesses: Standard Human Weakness'

Name: [REDACTED], Mad Dog of Fujiwara

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with knife

Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Durability, Stealth Mastery (Can leave people's sight and seemingly disappear without even realizing it. Has avoided her entire family for over 2 and a half years despite their attempts to make contact), Social Influencing (Unable to lie, has gotten herself into favorable situations with minimal talking or face-to-face contact, somehow got infinite speed Touhou accepted on VSBW), Martial Arts (Took Tae Kwon Do lessons when she was 7), Pain Tolerance (Stated to have an absurdly high pain tolerance by close friends, has walked off being choked and beaten mere moments later), Minor Fire Manipulation (With lighter), Body Control/Acrobatics (Is double jointed and can contort her body in unnatural ways, and is an excellent climber), Supernatural Bad Luck (Life has consistently given her the worst possible results in every situation, even those that were extensively prepared for ahead of time), Rage Power (Constantly mad at ******* everything, giving her an unending desire to get into fights for no particular reason), Limited Biological Manipulation (With Estrogen), Multiple Selves (Type 1), Unholy Manipulation (Probably going to hell for a variety of reasons), Resistance to Social Influencing (Is autistic and cannot be manipulated through conventional social cues), Poison Manipulation (Ate a raw sausage and was fine, accidentally overdosed on adderall and was relatively unaffected)

Attack Potency: Average Human level, Street level with pocket knife

Speed: Average Human level

Durability: Street level (Has survived severe beatings, being choked out, being cut with a razor, being forcefully slammed against the wall/ground, and falling from large heights)

Stamina: Above Average (Has worked 8 hour shifts in retail, gets like 4 hours of sleep a night and is fine)

Standard Equipment: Phone, wallet, pocket knife, lighter, various medications such as Estrogen

Intelligence: Gifted (Learned to read at age 3, was considered extremely gifted in school, somehow managed to graduate high school despite skipping half the year. Can generally pick up new skills with some degree of competency shortly after starting to learn them. Unfortunately, she does not have common sense, and is a ******* dumbass in many areas)

Weaknesses: Is permanently deaf in both ears, will start to panic and break down if her movement is completely restrained, extremely bad at making financial decisions, is ******* cosmically unlucky to an extent that would be hilarious if it wasn't depressing, has technically been diagnosed with many mental illnesses (but the accuracy of that is highly questionable), will probably stop fighting if blood is shed (not for the reason you're thinking of), has an absolute dogshit memory.

You remind me of someone from FC/OC. She also really liked Touhou too 🤔

Well assuming you’re a certain “poster” then, um… hi. Not sure what I’m thinking right now but it‘s worth mentioning that a certain shrine maiden remains the coolest character I’ve RPd with… so, yeah. Um, sorry if you aren’t her or if the name change isn’t just for aesthetics. You aren’t the only idiot 😅

You remind me of someone from FC/OC. She also really liked Touhou too 🤔

Well assuming you’re a certain “poster” then, um… hi. Not sure what I’m thinking right now but it‘s worth mentioning that a certain shrine maiden remains the coolest character I’ve RPd with… so, yeah. Um, sorry if you aren’t her or if the name change isn’t just for aesthetics. You aren’t the only idiot 😅
I don't RP, nor have I ever touched FC/OC wiki (only OCs I have are original, nothing based on other works). You're confusing me with someone else lol

Name: WDinATX, real name unknown

Powers and abilities: Some swordsmanship knowledge (No formal training but was able to score a draw with someone who did, albeit when underestimated), some boxing skill (Months of training), Rage Power, Enhanced Senses (Often listens to music while conversing and claims he can do the same with a podcast. Consistently can hear things while listening to music that others miss without it. Can hear his name from another floor while watching a video and under a fan at its max setting.), Social Influencing (Capable of getting people to like him enough to get out of trouble. Can comfort friends enough for them to thank him for their rise from depression, though he’s confident they’re underestimating themselves. Sparks feelings of [probably not romantic] love in several people, even online friends who’d once scoffed at LDRs. Is able to engage in philosophical debates [often with other students of the subject] and even influence their viewpoint.), likely Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Barely stayed conscious for over 30 minutes in a small room with gas from several spray cans of deodorant, resisting the urge to open the door), Disease Manipulation (Most of his symptoms come from stress, rather than actua illness. Was almost entirely asymptomatic after contracting COVID-19, which shortly afterwards left his mother nearly bedridden for two days and gave her the equivalent of a really bad cold for another five. A lack of symptoms left him dumbfounded by when testing positive for strep throat.), Extreme Temperatures (Was barely affected by being out in the cold for 90+ minutes, spending at least 60 in the rain and 30 with no cover, only wearing a t-shirt/shorts while most of the crowd was shivering under 2-3 layers and an umbrella. Considers 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit mild and is unaffected by Texas summers, which almost daily hit about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Considers heat waves reaching up to 110 degrees “actually pretty darn hot”.), and Pain Manipulation (Is able to adapt to pain quite quickly, such as when people thought he was egging on his pain from appendicitis [which seemingly affected his brother more than a cut requiring 14 stitches] he adapted to it. Has on multiple occasions been confused by how little pain he felt from falls that left others writhing and rarely knows where bruises come from.)

Attack Potency: At least Normal Human (Has never seriously fought while calm and is scared of his little brother normally. At 18 he could unearth a tree stump [without roots] buried multiple feet into the ground with his bare hands.), likely Athletic Human when enraged (Consistently defeats adult humans in one on one fights, even when as young as 14. Comparable but weaker than his little brother, a national level triathlete. Was 19 when he broke a computer beyond repair by slamming it shut.)

Speed: Average movement speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 19.36 seconds while significantly out of shape. Barely outran an enraged teenager at 17.), higher attack/reaction speed (At 18 he consistently punched twice in the time Rhythm Boxing 2 expects the average person to punch once. Has to hold back when fighting with wooden swords for fear of hurting his opponents. Often respomds to people so fast that they assume he’s interrupting [see note 2]. Was requested by his father to fight the “Ringmasters” in Horizon: Forbidden West because of this.), even higher when enraged

Lifting Strength: At least Average human Level, at least Above Average Human possibly Athletic human when enraged (When enraged and at by the age of 16, needed two trained nurses and his mother be held down, the latter of which only barely lost at arm wrestling to a calm 18 old WD )

Durability: Athletic human (There is no change to his durability with anger, and yet he can take blows from his brother. Somewhat comparable to his brother, who is unfazed by bike wrecks.)

Stamina: At least Average normally (Ran a 5 mile race in just over an hour and was mostly recovered after that much time. Walked two miles through hilly terrain in over 105 degrees Fahrenheit, the second half of which he was carrying about five pounds of stuff. Walked for hours in 100+ degree weather with few breaks and was more angry than tired.), Unknown when enraged (Fights tend to get broken up before he can really prove himself in this regard.), High mentally (Unnerves people by arguing for hours straight [though that's less common than the argument being interrupted by his anger], pull all-nighters, resist temptation for long periods [such as when he didn’t escape a room in which he could barely breathe], and spend all day on a “writing high” with little food or drink. Rarely gets more than 6 hours of sleep, to the point that he wishes he could get more.)

Intelligence: Above Average (Scores well on tests in a difficult school with minimal effort Despite having fallen into a pit of low grades since graduating from high school WD remains quite intelligent, having created elaborate plans to hide his procrastination and to still get pass. His writing is so advanced that deviating from a prompt doesn’t stop him from getting an A. An avid player of intellectual games like chess and Among Us. is consistently seen as one of the best Smash Ultimate players in his friend group(s). Despite otherwise having no experience in Horizon: Forbidden West, his father called upon him to fight three “Ringmaster“ challenges/bosses, which require sequentially performing intricate combos using an array of weapons and powers. Is capable of remembering conversations to such an extent that he was called a "human court recorder" and uses these in debates to good effect. Knows many obscure and extensive facts about a slew of fictional universes and our own. Rarely surprised by twists in fiction, despite rarely reading mystery novels (such as [spoilers to Moriarty]expecting “Frederick Chase” to be an antagonist but not realizing he’s Moriarty himself or [spoilers to Fantastic Beasts 3] figuring out over 10 minutes in advance that Bunty had the Qilin case), and can even predict some characters’ lines in advance like Joseph Joestar. Solved Glass Onion with ease, his minds eye seeing the last 15 minutes before his real eyes. Builds psychological profiles of his friends to guide their actions, figure out when/how to help them, choose the right gifts, etc. Reviewed a classmates essay so well they said he’d “saved [their] paper.” Is an expert philosopher who has influenced many students of the topic and has been told on multiple occasions [to various non-zero degrees of seriousness] that he could someday to get a PhD on the topic.)

Weaknesses: Is easily manipulated, to the point it necessitates holding grudges. Avoids fights when calm and he hates his temper. Hasn't used his charisma since he realized that he deserves to be punished for his actions. Forms attachments too easily. Is largely out of practice with any form of charisma for various reasons Anger can to get in the way of persuasion and rationality. Has trouble remembering faces. His stubbornness often puts his health at risk and makes him refuse to learn certain things. Extreme stress makes him physically ill, sometimes to the point of near-unconsciousness. Normal human weaknesses. Suffers from an intense fear of needles to such an extent he dreaded getting the COVID-19 Vaccine Considers many things more violent than they actually are. Relatively lazy and indecisive due to a lack of motivation, such as when he couldn’t put enough effort into walking out of his dorm for lunch consistently enough to suffer from malnutrition Is a chronic procrastinator and struggles to effectively use prep time. Has an irrational fear of Yanderes and is constantly scared he’ll fail those he cares about.

Note: Crossed out text means that it’s no longer true.

Note 2: On several occasions WD has responded to someone so fast that they think he interrupted them, unable to process the brief time between their sentence ending and his beginning.
Updated on a whim

Back