• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tier: Varies from 10-C to 10-B, 9-C with optional equipment | 8-C

Name:
UltraChair

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Limited Marital Arts (Used to take Jujutsu classes, but it has been like a year and several months since he last went, so he is rusty), Preparation (If given prep time he can likely gather more equipment from around his house to fight), Limited Instinctive Reactions (Can do some basic actions without putting much thought into it), Stealth Mastery (Has been shown to sneak past people, one time one of his teachers marked him as absent, despite him entering class on time, and being in a relatively close distance to them), Limited Information Analysis, and Light Manipulation (via Phone), Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (Stayed up past his bedtime a couple of times when he was younger) | Same as prior, but enhanced, Genius Intelligence, Resistance to Time Manipulation/Stop (Can move faster than time)

Attack Potency: Varies from Below Average Human level (Can be weak, and lazy at times, barely exercises) to Human level (Has been shown to be able to harm other humans before), Street level with optional equipment (Has used baseball bats and kitchen knives before) | Building level (Comparable to his cup of water, which did this)

Speed: Likely Average Human (Can sometimes move faster than the rest of his family, however he can tire easily at times) | Immeasurable (Can press the lap button on his Stopwatch app in 0 seconds, meaning he is faster than time)

Lifting Strength: Likely Average Human (Can support his own weight, can restrain other people)

Striking Strength: Varies from Below Average Human Class to Human Class | Building Class

Durability:
Human level (Can survive being harmed by other humans) | Building level

Stamina:
Low (Is an asthmatic who doesn't get a lot of exercise), likely Average (Can travel up a couple sets of stairs, did a couple of laps before tiring out, once stayed up for a day playing on a computer when he was a child) | Infinite (Consumed several energy drinks and coffee through out his lifetime)

Range: Standard Melee Range, normally and with optional equipment

Standard Equipment: Inhaler, Phone
  • Optional Equipment: Baseball bat, Kitchen knives

Intelligence: Average, likely lower (Seems to have average intelligence at first glance, but it took him years to realize Rotom is just Motor backwards, and he fell for multiple Rickrolls when he was younger) | Extraordinary Genius (Knows who Joe is, memorized the url for the Rickroll video)

Weaknesses: Has asthma, can be lazy at times

Key: Regular | Wanked

Last edited:
Name: azontr

Classification: Thing-Man

Tier: None

Powers and Abilities: None.

Attack Potency: None.

Speed: None

Lifting Strength: None

Striking Strength: None

Durability: None

Stamina: None

Range: None

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: None

Weaknesses: None

the original Dance Dance Revolution on PS1
He%27s_Too_Dangerous_To_Be_Left_Alive_Banner.jpg

Tier: 10-B physically higher with equipment

Name: John

Classification: Human

Power and Abilities: Limited Martial Arts (Used to take karate classes), Limited Dream Manipulation (Has taken control of his own dreams multiple times)

Attack Potency: Human Level physically (Comperable to other people of his age) higher with equipment (Is in possesion of a sword tho it's not particullary sharp)

Speed: Average Human Level (Run 30 meters in 5.3 seconds)

Lifting Strength: At least Average Human Level (Beat both of his parents in arm wrestling)

Striking Strength: Human Level

Durability: Human Level

Stamina:
Likely Average (Can bike for up to an hour at a time)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with sword

Standard Equipment: Sword, Phone

Intelligence: Average. Doesn't stand out in any academic or intellectual fields

Weaknesses: Lazy

Last edited:
Actually, is amazing how our AP and durability increases by anger.

Also, when I'm motivated or enraged, adrenaline gives me some limited resistance to harsh temperatures such as cold and heat. In that state I can have a shower with the lowest end cold water, or touch recently cooked good.

Ok, but in all seriousness, I'm like 10-C on account of being a lazy ******. When I'm upset I'm probably 10-A to a really REALLY low-end 9-C by flailing my arms around like a ******* maniac.

Tier: 10-B physically higher with kicks | 10-B to 9-C | up to 9-B at full speed

Name: Dusty Raider

Classification: Human, Dustiest Raider

Powers and Abilities: Preparation ( Has access to a wide variety tool and equipment), skilled at improvising, limited weapon mastery ( Can use rifles and a wide variety of random tools. Has minor knowledge of sword combat), knows a couple things about CQC, minor vechile mastery, minor cold resistance (can handle cold pretty well) | fire manipulation via gasoline and matches, light manipulation via flashlights, animal manipulation via puppy (non-combat applicable...yet), chemical manipulation via toxic cleaning supplies (only used when bloodlusted) | inorganic physiology

Attack Potency: Human level higher with kicks (Should be comparable to normal adult humans, his kicks have a much higher yield) | 10-C to 9-C ( has several tools that can act as improvised weapons ranging from hammers to different kind of knives to firearms which should fall into this tier. Even frying pans and unusual objects can be used as weapons) | 9-B at full speed (Most trucks and cars should be at this level)

Speed: Below average human higher with a bike. Superhuman with Vehicles

Lifting Strength: average human level

Striking Strength: Human level higher with kicks and equipment

Durability: Athlete level (Is surprisingly durable) | Varies from Athlete level to street level, could theoretically reach wall level (doesn’t mind using unusual things as armor) | Wall level (Most vehicles should be this durable)

Stamia: Average human level

Range: Standard Melee range, extended melee with weapons. Dozens of meters with firearms

Standard Equipment: A small bible and his phone | Various kitchen utensils, construction tools, flashlights, firearms, anything he can grab near him | Truck

Intelligence: Average mostly, higher depending on the subject.

Weakness: Has never been in real fight before so he hasn’t had time to put many of his skills into practice. Would never kill someone and alway goes for a non lethal takedown.

Keys: Base | Prep and equipment | Vehicles

Tier: 9-C

Name: Abu2411, "Abu", "Donald Duck"

Classification: Human, The Best Human, Honest Dude

Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Physical Characteristics (David Goggins admitted that Abu was fitter, stronger, faster, and better in every way compared to him), Martial Arts Mastery (Taught Sugar Ray Robinson how to punch and instructed Bruce Lee and Ip Man in Wing Chun. Invented BJJ and Muay Thai), Weapon Mastery (Created the Katana and AK-47), Stealth Mastery (Sneaked into Area 51 numerous times), Vehicular Mastery (Sailed around the entire world, beat Lewis Hamilton in an F1 race before even passing his driver's test. Flew helicopters and planes from commercial ones to fighter jets), Genius Intelligence (Taught Einstein maths and created the internet), Social Influencing (;))

Attack Potency: Street level+ (Tackled and almost killed Francis Ngannou and Stipe Miocic at the same time)

Speed: Peak Human (Usain Bolt feared his speed)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Backlifted Paul Anderson while he was backlifting 2,840kg)

Striking Strength: Street+ Class (Sonny Liston admitted Abu hit much harder than him)

Durability: Street level+ (Has never been phased by anything)

Stamina: Peak Human. Has never shown to be tired. Beat Eliud Kipchoge in a marathon

Range: Standard melee range

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Invented quantum mechanics and has an incredibly deep understanding of life, the universe, and everything)

Tier: 9-C

Name: Abu2411, "Abu", "Donald Duck"

Classification: Human, The Best Human, Honest Dude

Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Physical Characteristics (David Goggins admitted that Abu was fitter, stronger, faster, and better in every way compared to him), Martial Arts Mastery (Taught Sugar Ray Robinson how to punch and instructed Bruce Lee and Ip Man in Wing Chun. Invented BJJ and Muay Thai), Weapon Mastery (Created the Katana and AK-47), Stealth Mastery (Sneaked into Area 51 numerous times), Vehicular Mastery (Sailed around the entire world, beat Lewis Hamilton in an F1 race before even passing his driver's test. Flew helicopters and planes from commercial ones to fighter jets), Genius Intelligence (Taught Einstein maths and created the internet), Social Influencing (;))

Attack Potency: Street level+ (Tackled and almost killed Francis Ngannou and Stipe Miocic at the same time)

Speed: Peak Human (Usain Bolt feared his speed)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Backlifted Paul Anderson while he was backlifting 2,840kg)

Striking Strength: Street+ Class (Sonny Liston admitted Abu hit much harder than him)

Durability: Street level+ (Has never been phased by anything)

Stamina: Peak Human. Has never shown to be tired. Beat Eliud Kipchoge in a marathon

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Invented quantum mechanics and has an incredibly deep understanding of life, the universe, and everything)

You forgot your weaknesses: Extremely arrogant. If in the presence of someone famous all their powers degrade into nothingness as their ego can’t handle their obscurity,

Name: WDinATX, real name unknown.
Tier: At least 10-B, 10-A while enraged
Powers and abilities: Has some swordsmanship knowledge (No formal training but was able to score a draw with someone who did, albeit they weren't taking him seriously.), has some knowledge of boxing techniques (Coach Mars was impressed with how fast his skills were improving, but ultimately has little training), Rage Power, Enhanced Senses (Can listen to music and verbally converse with people at the same time while understanding both and claims he can do the same with a podcast. Heard his mother's footsteps before anyone else at the dinner table despite the fact he was listening to music and the others weren't.), Social Influencing (Despite how easily influenced he is, WD is capable of getting people to like him quite easily and using this to his advantage when he causes harm.), possible Resistance to Poison Manipulation (stayed conscious in a small room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, albeit barely) and Extreme Temperatures (Wasn’t significantly bothered by an hour and a half of being in a short sleeved shirt and shorts while standing outside in cold enough weather to make people in a long sleeved shirt under a hoodie shiver, even when it started to rain.)
Attack Potency: At least Normal Human (Has never seriously fought while calm and is scared of his little brother normally but can unearth a tree stump [without roots] buried multiple feet into the ground with his bare hands.), Athletic Human when enraged (Regularly defeats normal humans in one on one fights, even when as young as 14. Can barely defeat his little brother, who is a national level triathlete. Broke a computer beyond repair by slamming it shut.)
Speed: Average movement speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 19.36 seconds while significantly out of shape. Barely outran an enraged human.), with a higher attack speed (Regularly punches twice in the time Rhythm Boxing 2 expects the average human to punch once and has gotten faster since. Holds back his speed to not injure his opponents when fighting with wooden swords.), even higher when enraged
Lifting Strength: At least Average human Level, at least Above Average Human possibly Athletic human when enraged (Took 3 grown adults to hold him down when he was 16, two of which are trained nurses and one of which is his mother, who only barely lost an arm wrestling contest with a normal 18 year old WD.)
Striking Strength: At least Human Level, Athletic Human when enraged
Durability: Athletic human (There is no change to his durability with anger, and yet he can take blows from his brother. Comparable to his brother, who is unfazed by bike wrecks.)
Stamina: At least Average normally (Ran a 5 mile race in just over an hour and was able to get over the exhaustion within an hour afterwords.), Unknown when enraged (Fights tend to get broken up before he can really prove himself in this regard.), High mentally (Able to argue with people online for hours [though that's less common than the argument being interrupted by his anger], pull all-nighters, barely stay conscious in a locked room filled with several spray cans of deodorant for over 30 minutes, and even push past his greatest fears [such as when he needed less than 5 minutes of prep to get his blood drawn at a time when he was scared of needles enough that he dreaded getting a vaccine, let alone have multiple vials of blood taken out]. Consistently runs off 6 hours of sleep, to the point where he finds himself unable to get more despite his best efforts.)
Intelligence: Above Average (Scores well on tests in a difficult school with minimal effort and is an avid player of intellectual games like chess. Is capable of remembering conversations to such an extent that he was called a "human court recorder", though he's gotten worse since COVID started due to a lack of social interaction. Has immense knowledge of many fictional universes and real life facts, even things that he doesn't remember learning. Saw Moriarty's greatest twist coming despite it being the only mystery novel he read in the pandemic, though he got some details wrong. Builds psychological profiles of his friends to guide their actions, figure out when and how to help them, choose the perfect gift, etc. Created elaborate plans to hide his procrastination from his family. Can be an impressive writer when he puts his mind to it.)
Weaknesses: Gets outsmarted by characters with above average intelligence with ease when there aren't established rules due to his naiveté, tends to avoid fights while calm, feels regret over his actions while angry which causes him to try to prevent himself from entering that state, forms attachments too easily, hasn't used his charisma since he realized that he deserves to be punished for his actions, and mirrors any sentiment given to him from the most positive love to the darkest hate. Especially intense emotions can give him physical symptoms coinciding with stress, such as when remembering Big Kahuna's words at boxing practice caused him to puke and experience such dizziness he thought he'd pass out (though this was due to the combination of the stress and physical exhaustion). Normal human weaknesses. Used to suffer from an intense fear of needles to such an extent he dreaded getting the COVID-19 Vaccine, though he has mostly gotten over this. Relatively lazy and indecisive due to often lacking motivation, such as when he couldn’t put enough effort into walking out of his dorm for lunch consistently enough to suffer from malnutrition.
Updated. I wish I did it later though considering the fact that it’s just past 6:30 AM and have been awake for hours.

Tier: 10-C up to 10-A while enraged, 9-C with tackles
Ap: bellow average human, up to athletic human while enraged, street level with kinetic energy
Durability: average human
Stamina: bellow average human
Speed: bellow average human

Tier: 8-A
  • Never lost a single no nnn
  • Master d1c fighter
  • Smarter than U
  • I accidentally killed someone with my fart
  • I can do orbital strikes
  • Better builder than bob the builder
  • Invented harem fics
  • Master gunner
  • Survived several N-Bombs, no, literal Bombs, not, the word.

Tier: 8-A
  • Never lost a single no nnn
  • Master d1c fighter
  • Smarter than U
  • I accidentally killed someone with my fart
  • I can do orbital strikes
  • Better builder than bob the builder
  • Invented harem fics
  • Master gunner
  • Survived several N-Bombs, no, literal Bombs, not, the word.
god

Name: Worthless

Tier: 10-C up to 10-A with adrenaline
Skill: None
Attack potency: Below you but become stronger when felt threatened
Speed: Above average
Durability: Above average tank several punches from multiple people at once

Name: Farerpurple, the wall man

Tier: unknown
  • I am in your walls.
  • I am roasting your mother's weight
  • I am eating the cotton candy inside your walls

Name: Farerpurple, the wall man

Tier: unknown
  • I am in your walls.
  • I am roasting your mother's weight
  • I am eating the cotton candy inside your walls
Then I oneshot you since I missing my darts and my arrows hitting the walls.

Back