• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier do u personally have ur favorite characters/verses at?

I'm updating my stance on Touhou stats here. Fodder tiers are 8-C via tanking natural lightning, low tiers are high 8-C, mid tiers are really far into high 6-A, and the high tiers are at least low 1-C, likely 1-C, possibly high 1-C in my eyes. That's probably the highest the verse can possibly go on this site tbh.

Also infinite speed is obvious (especially since there are even more feats that need to be added), while immeasurable only scales to Sakuya via Deflation World.

Dark Cloud: High 3-A to Low 2-C via statements but I'm to busy to attempt such an upgrade.

WOD connection was severed a long time ago.

Also I ******* hate that idea because it means Perfect Defenses would be tier 0
Nah, Exalted was stated to be a part of the Shattered Cosmology by the authors a while ago.

It either takes place in another Universe or takes place in the Future as originally intended.

Post-Crisis Superman at Low 2-C
1-A with amps as well

also for me it would be that and Low 2-C Immeasurable Unicorn Gundam with Low 1-C Gundam cosmology, Low 5-B Kirito (since Reki skybox statement invalidates 4-A), Low 2-C Naruto and Bleach, Low 2-C Final Fantasy VII, 1-A/High 1-A/0 DC

Last edited:
One Punch Man
  1. 6-C Gouketsu
  2. FTL Meteoric Burst Boros
  3. FTL Flashy Flash
  4. 5-C to Low 5-B Awakened Garou
  5. 6-C and Relativistic Suppressed Orochi

Nah, Exalted was stated to be a part of the Shattered Cosmology by the authors a while ago.

It either takes place in another Universe or takes place in the Future as originally intended.
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.

Did you just quote a parody of a god-awful anime?
gigachad.jpg

Yes.

Homestuck
  • -1 layer in 1-A(TP MSPA Reader)
  • FG MSPA Reader is 1 layer above everyone else
TOG
  • 6-C to High 6-C TOG high rankers(originally L6-B, and 6-B respectively).
  • 7-A rankers
  • bonus NO FTL (I still lmao at it)
  • lower everything else that is 7-A, the lower scaling should moreso be similar

Last edited:
For the DCEU:

High 6-A, possibly 5-B for the high jobbers/god tiers
FTL speed scaling to everyone, Massively FTL for Flash at his top speed

Last edited:
Back