• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going with Whis.

SSB Gogeta was > FP Broly by an immense degree and we have statements that put him > Beerus if we take ToP lore and Broly claims to point.

- Beerus did seem somewhat relieved that Gogeta took down Broly in the end.

Whis casually solo's Beerus.

I can't speak on hax though. But Whis' speed might be enough to evade most if not all of them.

A proper high-end reality warper vs a DBS character, like really? I mean, the angels and Zeno are admittedly better with their decent hax than Goku or whomever, but still kind of a stomp.

As for the battle, AP's pretty irrelevant, Galeem should win via a billion different hax abilities (that should probably be added to his profile), like an unavoidable due to superior universal+ range omnidirectional durability negating attack. Even the Master/Crazy Hands would win with unambiguous reality warping/space-time manipulation/existence erasure hax, and he could stomp an army of them, so he could just send one of them to kill Whis for him.

So Galeem takes this.

Mr. Redic said:
A proper high-end reality warper vs a DBS character, like really? I mean, the angels and Zeno are admittedly better with their decent hax than Goku or whomever, but still kind of a stomp.
As for the battle, AP's pretty irrelevant, Galeem should win via a billion different hax abilities (that should probably be added to his profile), like an unavoidable due to superior universal+ range omnidirectional durability negating attack. Even the Master/Crazy Hands would win with unambiguous reality warping/space-time manipulation/existence erasure hax, and he could stomp an army of them, so he could just send one of them to kill Whis for him.

So Galeem takes this.
So like... none of this addresses the actual arguments being brought fourth in the thread?

AP is irrelevant when Galeem has better hax that Whis hasn't shown resistance to, Ultra Instinct won't save him from a universal omnidirectional durability negating attack. Like, this is a stomp.

That might have been applicable if speed was unequalized, but it's not, so Whis loses under SBA when Galeem's opening move is to kill the universe.

Mr. Redic said:
That might have been applicable if speed was unequalized, but it's not, so Whis loses under SBA when Galeem's opening move is to kill the universe.
Galeem's opening move is to shoot out rainbow cannons at his enemies

Whis can ultra instinct dodge the blasts and counterattack just as easily, although that won't be the killing move either

Galeem never killed the universe untill the Gallem Bad Ending, if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong)

Mr. Redic said:

So Galeem takes this.
> proper high-end reality warper

only shown to make some kind of black hole and send other fighters to bosses

The reasoning for Whis taking this is awfully unsatisfying, if not outright wrong.

I'm not "just saying people are wrong", I'm primarily saying that the reasoning given is unsatisfying, something I'm not going to regret in the future, and then proposing it to be wrong, which I could be wrong at.

Can someone elaborate how would Whis dodge Galeem's rays of light with ultra instinct? I want to see if someone can elaborate that without missing important stuff.

Mickey1940 said:
So Kirby dodged an omnidirectional wave of light that covered the universe

ok sure
Mickey, you have the same accuracy as people trying to deny the power of Pennywise and MCU Dormammu by mentioning who low they show themselves against weaker beings; None.

Akreious said:
Pretty sure we've debunked the waves being omnidirectional a long time ago.
Enlighten me.

JackJoyce said:
Are we forgetting Angels has shield which protect them even from Hakai
Resistance to EE that isn't in his profile helps how against something that doesn't ignore dura in that way and gets pass forcefields?

Eficiente said:
Resistance to EE that isn't in his profile helps how against something that doesn't ignore dura in that way and gets pass forcefields?
> Except Shields and resistance are completely different things

> Does Galeem has Phasing in his profile?

Eficiente said:
Mickey1940 said:
So Kirby dodged an omnidirectional wave of light that covered the universe

ok sure
Mickey, you have the same accuracy as people trying to deny the power of Pennywise and MCU Dormammu by mentioning who low they show themselves against weaker beings; None.
The fact that Kirby could completely avoid it means that it wasn't omnidirectional. Period.

Kirby became some non-physical star things to avoid the light attacks, which isn't even the attack being talked about, it was the white blast right after that's omnidirectional.

Seeing as we saw this massive white wave wipe out planets and the rest of the universe as well, not really seeing how it's not omnidirectional either.

Mickey1940 said:
The fact that Kirby could completely avoid it means that it wasn't omnidirectional. Period.
Mickey, you are in but the same position I placed you in my example, except it is now not disproportionate in the slightest. We saw the thing being omnidirectional, we didn't saw how Kirby avoid it, and, even then, he was but the only one being able to do so. Context that you simply ignored while downplaying the situation immensely.

Galeem's got Spatial Manipulation/a range of "Universal+: Attacks are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum."

So it'll just hit what's inside of the shield.

Watched the video just now. Can you explain how that attack ignores dura since Whis is so far above baseline Low 2C

Mr. Redic said:
Galeem's got Spatial Manipulation/a range of "Universal+: Attacks are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum."
So it'll just hit what's inside of the shield.
I don't think the massive wave of light is able to bypass the shield

He does have other moves that can though

Pretty sure Galeem isn't above 2-A. Well, maybe he is if you count all the verses the Smash characters come from as the legitimate canon versions and below him, then sure, that might be true, but as far as the site is concerned he's just Low 2-C.

Mr. Redic said:
Pretty sure Galeem isn't above 2-A. Well, maybe he is if you count all the verses the Smash characters come from as the legitimate canon versions and below him, then sure, that might be true, but as far as the site is concerned he's just Low 2-C.
the versions of the characters in SSB are completely different than their original game counterparts

Back