• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(My bad. Must have read a faulty thread) Anyway, he can just vaporise whis, unless he can somehow outfly the blast of light.

Y'all remember that a guy with spatial manipulation/Universal+ range can attack any point of a space-time continuum, right? Like, those angel shields are just going to get bypassed.

A forcefield is nothing unique. Even if Galeem had no feats of beating those his rays of light would still do the same they will do to Whis.

I mean sure, but the shields of some characters aren't equivalent to another's, so it's kind of pointless to bring it up.

@Mickey Straw Man Fallacy. Only you care about that getting pass Low 7-B shields and waste our time with it.

Getting pass the forcefield via Durability Negation is still a thing. And that's assuming Whis were even using it here.

Before it Galeem deconstructed and absorbed many MHs, which Whis also can't resist. The answer to the question would be a no due to him not doing that the second time.

Eficiente said:
Before it Galeem deconstructed and absorbed many MHs, which Whis also can't resist. The answer to the question would be a no due to him not doing that the second time.
Yes I missed the absorption part. Galeem fra

JackJoyce said:
Eficiente said:
Yes I missed the absorption part. Galeem fra
well guess that im voted for Galeem Fra.

Galeem is op has some hax.

Sadly facts noted Whis unable dodge to Galeem firing Rainbow laser can instant-kill spirit in cutscene.

That is logically secondary to debate and more reasoning being discussed in any vsthread.

Lightbuster30 said:
So remind me how Whis wins via AP again? No amount of scaling is putting him >>> hundreds of times baseline.
He's superior to Gogeta and Broly. Both of them are effortlessly thousands of time above baseline (I have already voted for Galeem via hax)

Lightbuster30 said:
So remind me how Whis wins via AP again? No amount of scaling is putting him >>> hundreds of times baseline.
See, you made the mistake of assuming logic and legitimate scaling is being used. Whis is casually several quintillion times above baseline 2-A due to the scaling chain and boosts. And that's a lowball.

Lightbuster30 said:
Whis > SSB Gogeta > FP Broly > Super Saiyan Gogeta > Base Gogeta > Ikari Broly > Post ToP Goku > Post ToP Vegeta (Fight me on this) > Strongest ToP SSB Kaiokenx20 Goku > Strongest ToP SSB Goku > 2nd UI Goku > Casual Jiren > 1st UI Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline

Let's treat every tick as 1.2x difference! Except for the kaiokenx20 one, that one is an accepted x20 multiplier so we'll subsitute that in.

Whis = 12 >s (12 of 1.2x differences) and one x20 difference

12 x 1.2 = 14.4

18 x 14.4 = 288x Baseline absolute minimum.

Call me out on "Unquantifiable" all you want, but if you actually believe that each battle our characters that's supposedly growing leaps and bounds ahead of what they once were is only 1.2x differences, I honestly do not know what to say to that.

Akreious said:
Lightbuster30 said:
Whis > SSB Gogeta > FP Broly > Super Saiyan Gogeta > Base Gogeta > Ikari Broly > Post ToP Goku > Post ToP Vegeta (Fight me on this) > Strongest ToP SSB Kaiokenx20 Goku > Strongest ToP SSB Goku > 2nd UI Goku > Casual Jiren > 1st UI Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline
Let's treat every tick as 1.2x difference! Except for the kaiokenx20 one, that one is an accepted x20 multiplier so we'll subsitute that in.

Whis = 12 >s (12 of 1.2x differences) and one x20 difference

12 x 1.2 = 14.4

18 x 14.4 = 288x Baseline absolute minimum.

Call me out on "Unquantifiable" all you want, but if you actually believe that each battle our characters that's supposedly growing leaps and bounds ahead of what they once were is only 1.2x differences, I honestly do not know what to say to that.
doesn't this scaling chain have multiple lowballs

Yes but there are people that disagree with the multipliers that are accepted and there are people that disagree with scaling so every time it gets brought up, there's a disagreement.

Back