• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face Vs Sailor Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That profile is a mess I swear...

Since her Concept Manip has no offensive use from what I see, I guess she can't kill WF? And in turn WF can Power Mullify her.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Since her Concept Manip has no offensive use from what I see, I guess she can't kill WF? And in turn WF can Power Mullify her.
well she has two feat of Conceptual manip:

• Creates the concept of life
  • To destroy the concept of non-existence itself

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Destroy Non-Existence"
That... doesen't make any sense. How do you destroy the concept of something not existing?
Primordial Chaos is emptiness itself

I always doubt feats of destroying specific concepts being applied to conceptually destroying anything.

Even then, WF would start up with PN and call it a day

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Which Sailor Cosmic doesen't have.
True godly regen stands for Regenerationn after you were destroyed from both existence and non-existence.

My point was this regen wouldn't exist if it was impossible to destroy something that's non-existent.

Hmm. I'm not sure Power Nulification will work here. Sailor Saturn has power nullification also, and she used it to Nullify Pharaoh 90's power nulification.

Yo Dawg I heard you like nullifying powers. So we nullifyed your ability to nullify powers so you can't do anything while you can't do anything.

I'm bad in English so I'll try to understand that, Its concept of existence has been erased but it has regenerated if it is that you want to know and she has erased Chaos, non-existence itself (or Concept even if I'm not sure)

How does the WF PN work?

He wills you into becoming a metaphorical vegetable. You can't move, can't use your powers or do anything. Forever.

She should have it. Sailor Saturn has it on hers and Sailor cosmos has all the powers of every Sailor Senshi in existence. (she's lireally the composite senshi lol)

And Neo Queen Serenity was in vegetable-like state, basically a coma and could still fight.

ok, for now, I do not see anything that prevents the nullification of WF

@PaChi it's true that Cosmos has ...... a lot of hax ....

Well I vote for Sailor Cosmos. With Power Nullification that can work on Power Nullification it self. Plus the ablility to erase non-existant beings, plus the ability to create possiblities, as well as Auto-shield, healing, mid godly Regenerationn, Immorality type 8, Sealing,

@Dodo. I shall make a a thread about adding missing abilites to all the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back