• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't Goku and Frieza have Resistance to Void Manipulation but Existence Erasure? It's same thing that justifies Vegeta having it is it not?

I'm Curious Vegeta resisted Toppo's hakai thus giving him EE and Void Manip Resistance but Goku and Frieza both to some degree have shown resistance to the same type of destructive energy via Sidra. Heck Frieza also to some degree resisted the same Hakai that manipulated the world of Void by not dying on contact to the attack. Shouldn't that be added to their profile since at the very least Current GF and Ultra Instinct Goku should scale to SSJBE Vegeta that resisted via power and not based on ability?

Void Manip. and EE in combat function for the most part means exactly the same thing. It's just Void Manipulation, in only a few occasions, gives a few extra goodies. But for the practicality of a battle, they mean the same thing :p

Akreious said:
Void Manip. and EE in combat function for the most part means exactly the same thing. It's just Void Manipulation, in only a few occasions, gives a few extra goodies. But for the practicality of a battle, they mean the same thing :p
Oh so techinically they do have resistance to void manip? I was just confused because I noticed Vegeta had it on his profile but the other two did not. Also I was looking at a thread where someone said sonic's violet void wisp would work because goku didn't have void resistance on his profile which I was positive he did.

Back