• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Chinjao only 7-B in prime.

Despite loosing to garp with one hit you guys have to remember this was garp in his prime it seems. He should atleast be 7-A in his prime form. garp did have a little struggle against him and where garp felt the need to warp up before fighting him. What gives?

There's no feat that puts Prime Chinjao in any tier higher than 7-B, other than headcannon or vague statements that don't place him in any solid position. There's a reason his tier contains an At least 7-B likely higher.

Speaking about Prime Chinjao, did anyone have ever calculate his Split Ice Continet feat in this site?

I think it would be nice to see what result we get, since this could either upgrade, slightly upgrade or at least be used as support feat.

Narutoforum did it and apparently the value it had got was at Island level+ (unfortunately the page related doesn't seen to work), Man from Shadow did as well, and even the lowest end he got was Small Country level, link here.

From what I could gather VBW doesn't accept NF's calc for Chinjao because it makes unfounded assumptions ( like the ice continent being as big as Alabasta and that he spilt it the whole way across) https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1342762

^ not saying I agree or not just that's the reasoning I've heard

Js250476 said:
From what I could gather VBW doesn't accept NF's calc for Chinjao because it makes unfounded assumptions ( like the ice continent being as big as Alabasta and that he spilt it the whole way across) https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1342762
^ not saying I agree or not just that's the reasoning I've heard
And what about the portion of ice that Chinjao had been show to have split in the flashback?

That I have no idea about I'm afraid

That said imo I don't think assuming it's comparable to Alabasta is unreasonable since while it's the largest island we've seen so far it's still considered an island to the verse not a continent

Js250476 said:
That said imo I don't think assuming it's comparable to Alabasta is unreasonable since while it's the largest island we've seen so far it's still considered an island to the verse not a continent
On that i agree, if we really must be made comparation then it would be used either Antarctic or Australia for having the minimum size of the continent, instead of relying of Alabasta.

Back