• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Audit Group: Explanation and Recruitment

I have a Discord, and I'm perfectly fine with using it for helping out.

>TFW my Discord is botched ATM and I don't even stay active there

Do we get to choose what verse we assist with if we were to volunteer? I'm willing to help out but there's only one verse that I truly feel knowledgeable enough in for this.

You're not meant to audit on a verse you're knowledgeable on, you're meant to provide an unbiased review of our current profiles of a particular verse, which should in theory make everything that is stated on the profile clear.

Yeah. You can still help out with a verse if you're knowledgeable on it. If anything, that's probably for the best. Verse auditing is just for ensuring evaluation from an unbiased viewpoint.

I will be conducting interviews and informing accepted volunteers on Friday (I'm off work then).

Antvasima said:
I just want to say thank you to everybody who have been kind enough to offer to help out, even if you are not personally selected to do so.
Absolutely. Even just the offer means a lot. Just to make the nerdiest reference possible, this is the fellowship of the ring sort of thing. Which effectively makes me a midget with hairy feet I guess.

Ovens you're banned.

EDIT: Actually wait no you're Gimli now.

Anyhow my head is killing me so I'm not to certain if I'll be up if I get called for an interview. If you send me a message I'll respond back when I next wake up or tommorow.

Every member who is or can potentially be on the group has been contacted, I believe, through one way or another. Even if you weren't contacted, like we said before, thank you for being willing.

Fair enough. I'll be watching with a close eye as to what great things you all do.

Now if you all don't mind, I got a CRT and Cal request post to make.

do you know what I completely forgot to update that and forgot it existed

will do so right now. It isn't finished as discussion is still going on with some people over whether they could potentially join but most people are in.

It's never filled up, and since we haven't finished everyone else's interviews yet we can take you into consideration.

Quick side question, When did we plan on starting the Lone Profile Report Thread?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
We could create a separate thread, highlight it and then just encourage wiki members to comment with any profiles that they know don't have a verse page currently.

Back