• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wither vs. Ice King (Fortnite)

Wooooo Death Manip

One hit and the Ice King is doomed. And he doesn't seem to have anything against it.

Is that really how it works? Huh, interesting.

I mean Ice King does outrage quite a bit though to be fair.

Well basically

A full hit inflicts 30 seconds of Wither effect. Which is more than enough to eventually kill him if he doesn't have regen or resistance. It still leaves room for him to kill the Wither, but it forces an Inconclusive even if that happens.

Eh, it's more like 40 seconds.

Though I'm interested, how does that resurrection work?

I assumed it was for other players or involved like...other dead things besides himself. I could probably look it up though.

Still it's his weapon he can take whenever he wants

Withers Regenerationn can be easily negated by raw damage alone and considering how hard the infinity blade hits thats easy for ice king to manage

Considering that the IB hits Wall Level players really hard, it's probably about 9-B. Meanwhile, the Wither has 7-C AP and 7-C durability. It's not too hard to see why the Wither can take out the Ice King, ESPECIALLY with Death Manipulation.

Also, Ice King's regen can be negated with the exact same method.

i think it might seeing as he brought back an entire army that are all individually wall level and controlled them with ease

the wither is baseline high 8-C or 2 tons, ice king is comparable to the player who is .4 tons so the wither has a 5x AP advantage but this wiki requires atleast 7.5x to oneshot. so almost but not quite a oneshot.

ice king does have the infinity blade which is comparable to thors stormbreaker and maybe even thanos. the IE would allow ice king to handle atleast a shot from the wither.

we have never really seen the ice king fight before but he does have a two things in his arsenal which has a chance to one shot the wither

number one is necromancy this is a very debatable point seeing that wither does have resistances that could possibly stop it plus the very intense power gap but the ice king has the power to control an entire undead army and also seeing that the wither has no resistance to necromancy this could one shot

number two is his weather and ice manipulation his weather manipulation is a town level power so im pretty sure thats a one shot seeing as that even the low end calc is 37 tonnes

Still, the Wither one-shots. As far as I know, the IB doesn't grant him durability, and the Wither Effect would eventually kill Ice King, causing an inconclusive match.

the matter of oneshotting doesnt truly matter

whats really important is how fast is the ice king capable of doing all of these things

how long would it take for the ice king to corrupt the wither into his personal ice wither?

how long does it take for the ice king to summon an ice storm to destroy the wither?

and what does the ice king do first?

if he does destroy the wither the only thing left for him to deal with is the wither effect and the skeletons that spawn from the wither

the ice king could easily handle the skeletons but the wither effect will be the most diffcult thing for him to deal with the wither effect

i feel like we just completely forgot about another thing in the ice kings arsenal and that would be the D.E.C.O.Y an item which draws the attention of every nearby hostile creature for 6 seconds

that 6 seconds should give the ice king enough time to either take control of the wither or just ******* summon an ice storm

im gonna go with ice king

Back