• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wither vs. Ice King (Fortnite)

im pretty sure he does

if he has his full arsenal then he would have those things maybe not on his person but somewhere nearby

Bob8999 said:
the wither is baseline high 8-C or 2 tons, ice king is comparable to the player who is .4 tons so the wither has a 5x AP advantage but this wiki requires atleast 7.5x to oneshot. so almost but not quite a oneshot.
where did you get 5.98 tons? actually wait. op never specifies high 8-C wither but the ice king is still .4 tons not .06 and he can oneshot with weather manip.

Wither scales to the ender dragon who is 5,98 tons, dunno where you got 0,4 tons from but if it was true the player would be 8-C

Physically the player scales to the light weapons though which are .06 tons, either way the wither one-shots, idk how the weather manipulation works though so that could be a wincon

Actually it takes a few days for the Ice King to summon an Ice storm,but while he was generating it,he had a type of forcfield around him,and literally 100 players shooting at him with explosives didn’t do a shit to him.So couldn’t the Ice King just put his force field,charge his attack and one-shot?
Voting Ice King.

Can the wither’s own force field protect it from the ice storm, or does it only work against projectiles? Also I’m seeing on the wither’s profile that it resists magic. Does that apply?

Can the wither’s own force field protect it from the ice storm, or does it only work against projectiles? Also I’m seeing on the wither’s profile that it resists magic. Does that apply?
Im not sure,it maybe works for necromancy but the Ice King only uses magic to invoque the storm but after it is a non magical attack

Dude this thread has been necroed how many times over, why are you still arguing this?

Tiers have dramatically changed over time.

Ice King is only 0.06621 tons.
The best explosives in fortnite are only 2.38 tons.

The wither vastly upscales from being able to break several dozens of blocks of netherite in one attack as well as being comparable to the ender dragon who can do the same. The same blocks of netherite no-sell 38.5 tons of TNT, and on top of that, obsidian is stronger than all of that, only destroyed by the Wither's stronger blue skulls.

Wither>Obsidian>>Netherite>>38.5 tons of TNT

This same 38.5 tons, which the Wither is VASTLY SUPERIOR to, is 16 times stronger than Fortnite explosives and nearly 600 times stronger than Ice King himself. To top it all off, Ice King's 7-B key is jut for weather manipulation, not his actual attacks, and it takes him time to create that attack, time he doesn't have.

It's an overwhelming stomp for the wither.

Last edited:
The big giant flying skeleton monster destroys the king of ice before he does a single thing to it.

the wither eats the king of ice for lunch-

Yeah I forgot the Wither was capable of such a destructive feat. Also I still feel like its forcefield would protect it from the ice storm to a degree, but I’m not sure how exactly that works.

Anyway, Wither FRA

Back