• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Terra Xehanort doesn't resist any form of Telepathy of abilities Satan will have a hard time copying, nor does he have a lot of ways to bypass High Mid

Add on that he's fighting 200 Quadrillion Satan clones all with the same stats, he's kinda screwed

The 200 quadrillion thing isn't as casual as everyone think it is. Satan won't pull it out right off the bat. Remember, he only did it to flex on Mo-Ri, naturally, he will try to flex on Xehanort too by using his own abilities against him first.

Oh, shoot. Is Xehanort human? Because the Taboo placed on the Earth makes it impossible for humans to harm Gods like Satan, unless done so through martial arts.

The Taboo sounds like something that won't work as it's something quite exclusive to that verse, unless you stretch verse equalization.

Anyways, Xehanort can just negate all immortalities with conceptual attacks, but Satan has the AP advantage... I'll wait for more input.

Why does being a human in another verse negate it automatically?

You're a human, invulnerability works on humans

Verse equalization isn't necessary

This is Terranort, who doesn't have those (Seriously, the image on the OP is misleading...)

Anyways, in that case, I doubt it's good enought to allow to ignore conceptual attacks.

No (regarding the number), but the Heartless can multiply by taking the "hearts" of others, and require NPI to be harmed thanks to their abstract nature, same with Nobodies and their NEP nature.

There aren't going to be hearts to take that aren't part of Satan's clones and Satan can just make more of he decides too.

I guess you think that by a "heart" I'm talking about the organ, right?

Well... no, simply put, in KH they are in everything, the verse page explains it more, but to simplify, they are basically the abstract aspect of a being that allows it to exist.

And yeah, literally everyone in KH that exists has one, even robots, the issue is whether or not verse equalization would apply here.

Then the Heartless duplicate quickly by taking hearts with concept hax, also erasing from existence the victims of it, BTW.

So I don't have to explain much, please see this page, this applies even to the fodder Heartless.

Yeah, Satan is getting the nerf hammer. Phase 2 is only baseline High 4-C and that is with Jeahbongchim or heat empowerment.

Back