• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yEEt: Teh Movie

I have no idea what you were even asking about so I just said yes.

>No its not funny because I have that on my mind all the time.

>...hemophobia?

People say I'm vague, but you're all dense. Yet, I hardly complain.

Okay thats what I thought you meant lol, also yes I am dense.

I was expecting the sub-atomic shrinking thing to play a bigger role in Ant-Man.

Maybe is like that one scene from Age of Ultron that I heard plays a big role in a later movie (Thanks for the spoilers YouDumb).

Plot twist: The entire scene was choreographed to Jellyfish Jam.

Oh right, that other movie I have to watch illegaly.

Why are there random MCU movies missing from Netflix?

Dunno, why is the 5th season of Race to the Edge still ******* missing if the the finale was literal years ago?

See, the thing is, ants are actually useful. Mosquitoes on the other hand...

Well, I'll just say 50,000,000,000+ death count throughout all of human history and that should be good.

Seol404 said:
Whoa, whats this? Crabwhale being more lenient about a ban than me? Who are you and what did you do with Crab!
Thar sass is not appreciated.

Now you're replying to that comment? Don't you think its a bit late?

https://twitter.com/lilitarou/status/1143160178306478080

But lets be honest, we're not willing to do that.

I, Crabbius Crabborson Whaler the IV, have a dream that I know is just.

Back