• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet another not-paradox thread

Am I legally allowed to directly copy-paste Rodri's comment?

Do it and I will get legal on your ass.

That sounds sexual when you think really hard about it.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Just like that.
kinda feels strange.

Is this existensialism I feel?
The imagine how the French are feeling right now.

The cause is unknown, but it is believed to be a renovation work accident. Thankfully no one got hurt, but losing part of one's history is tragic.

Rora Raro said:
The cause is unknown, but it is believed to be a renovation work accident. Thankfully no one got hurt, but losing part of one's history is tragic.
It will be rebuilt.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Just like that.
kinda feels strange.

Is this existensialism I feel?
Most of the temples in Korea and Japan have been restored so many times, I wonder if they are actually the same places they were when they were constructed, the Empire State Building in New York is probably older than most Japanese Castles.

@Seol Have you ever been to a Korean/Japanese temple? How are they?

Back