• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet another not-paradox thread

Seol404 said:
Garmany isn't perfect
It used to be a few decades ago, when it was as close to a perfect state as any modern republic can get close to.

But I guess the entire world has decided to just start collectively chugging bleach in the hopes that it'll make them smarter or something.

It used to be a few decades ago, when it was as close to a perfect state as any modern republic can get close to.

But I guess the entire world has decided to just start collectively chugging bleach in the hopes that it'll make them smarter or something.

I remember the bleach meme since 2016

MLPlover2011 said:
Guess what, I'm actually now going back to Germany in 3 days since nothing bad happened to the internet
Going back? where are you now?

Crabwhale said:
No, as in, post-WW2 Wirtschaftswunder Germany.
Is the another name for West Germany? or East Germany?

Do you have a Canadian citizenship? or a Visa?

Seol404 said:
Is the another name for West Germany? or East Germany?
It translates to the Economic Wonder, and it was basically a period in the 50s where unemployment rate were basically zero. Or you know, as close to zero as possible.

So yes, it was reserved to West Germany.

It must be really easy to get a Canadian citizenship...

Appearently MLPlover just moved to Canada and appearently got a Canadian citizenship, so unless she was born in Canada, then she would have gotten one very easily

Seol404 said:
Appearently MLPlover just moved to Canada and appearently got a Canadian citizenship, so unless she was born in Canada, then she would have gotten one very easily
Yeah I didn't like that Article 13

But how did you get a Canadian citizenship so easily?

Back