• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs The Fateless One

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't have any resistance to mind control then I'm going to vote for the Fateless One. I think I recall in another thread with Yhwach (maybe a Star Wars one), that mind manip is a good way to bypass the Almighty. Since he won't have the capacity to use it as he won't be able to actively choose a future.

TacticalNuke002 said:
The Almighty is mostly useless here as an offensive move(mostly, as there's still ways to use it, just that Yhwach has limited options now). Idk if Yhwach has resistance to mind hax or not. Probably not as its not listed in his profile.
bump
As soon as that is done, if the oppenent didn't finished him for good, YH Will revive himself. (His a soul by default so he has soul regen and soul resurrection).

But Yhwach doesn't have a soul after death because he is already a "soul" if TFO kills him, he cannot absorb it because there will be no soul there for him to absorb. Lol After YH will comeback.

TFO can just consume him after weakening him enough then. Also, TFO's mere presence negs Almighty mostly(Yhwach can still use it on himself provided TFO doesn't get involved). Yhwach can use Almighty to come back but if TFO goes for a fateshift, he can't. Also, we should talk about actual combat. Yhwach coming back is not a move that would hurt TFO or cause an outcome. Talk about what Yhwach has outside of Almighty(Almighty's defensive uses are available, just that Yhwach cannot use it on TFO due to lack of a definite future).\

TFO can die in game, but he has low-godly regen to come back eventually(after a few years) and he can always change fate to not die, which is what Yhwach does. Hence, type 3 and 5 immortality. If you are referring to his first death, it was a cutscene death after which the game actually begins.

As I wrote somewhere before, the low-godly isn't combat applicable. Also, TFO isn't likely to start with mind control, even if bloodlusted. He always goes for the kill, not incap.

Let me sum up the fight then.

Yhwach: Can't use Almighty against TFO due to his fateless nature. Can use Almighty if its purely on himself and TFO doesn't get involved. Can fight with everything other than Almighty and ooc moves.

TFO: Won't mind control off the bat. Has to at least weaken Yhwach to consume his soul. Low-godly regen takes years. Resurrection takes years. Cannot change fate if he instantly dies. Rather basic and haxless moveset outside of fateshifting. Fateshifting has a time limit(by gameplay, around 1 min 30 secs). If the opponent can survive the fateshift duration, any damage dealt by TFO gets reversed and TFO can't fateshift again for a short while. Goes for killing rather than incapping.

So if we have yhwach with the almighty of the bat,wouldn't that nullify his fateshift by literally a gaze? or at least get an immunity to it.

TFO is fateless. He lacks a future to look at which nullifies clairvoyance/reading the future entirely. Any attempts to read/view TFO's future results in seeing a blank void.

The almighty's power null ain't fate based tho.

If he lacks a coventional "fate" to look at then most of the almighty's capabilities wont work on him yes but not power null.

And yhwach can like still change his fate,he can revive himself without contextual reasoning so i dont see how yhwach will even die here

well as you said TFO dosen't go for mind control in character from the start and if the almighty does work he would never get the chance

and how does his soul consumption work? when he activates it then yhwach would null it with his gaze via the almighty.

and im actually pretty confident that yhwach may have a way around a soul hax,pls give me a moment to consult my sources

@Litentric

Doesn't really matter.

Yhwach starts with the almighty in character.if he uses that then tfo won't be able to use anything at all

Litentric Teon said:
@Yomi
Why is that? I thought Almighty's powernull relied on having to manipulate the future of the opponent.
No. Almighty was off> Ichibei remove Yhwach's powers all of them, his name, stats and memories > Almighty Activates after the legend is complete > Almighty negate Ichibei's conceptual powers and restores himself back to power.

Doesn't he typically start with the Almighty active though? And how do we know that's general power nullification as opposed to passive resistance to conceptual manipulation with the Almighty?

What I said comes from when he battle without it, and first unlock it in the story when he was losing, and for unknown reasons he lost the use of it in the past a 1,000 years ago.

Yhwach without Almighty has the power to restore at least half of his powers back if it's taken, and the conceptual manipulation is physical through the use of "darkness" as "ink" and he remove it proceding to explain how the Almighty works. He later spoke the same spell that Ichibei was casting and used his own powee againts him to make him explode from the inside out.

No it dosen't,Yhwach shrugged off ichibei's existence erasing mausoleum with his non-absorbed SK almighty and no sign of fate manip took place,in fact this was faaar before the ability of the almighty to change the future was introduced

hold up,didn't the inconclusive come from this fight not ending cause both of them wouldn't die?

The conclusion would change if Yhwach was capable of Power Null.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Looked at the page you posted. It seems Almighty is pretty useless here. Yhwach can see everything and anything that could happen in future, hereby letting him know what abilities his opponents have, allowing him to use and null them. However, Fateless One's fate(or future if you will) is unwritten. Only the Fateless One or someone with a higher dimensional level of fate manip(since Tirnoch controlled the fate of at least 2 universes-mortal plane and Nishkaru plane- and was still unable to influence his fate) can decide how his future is going to go. Almighty depends on Yhwach seeing the future but as Fateless One has no future other than the one he'll decide on when the time comes, all attempts to see the future fail if he is somehow involved. If Yhwach uses Almighty, he'll see a blank void. Hence, he's not powernulling here.
If it were some other kind of precog like mind reading or reading movements etc., it would work. However, Almighty's specific mechanism isn't going to work against TFO.

Did you forgot about this?

The biggest misunderstanding with yhwach is how people think everything the almighty does needs to involve the future.....

Yhwach dosent need to interact with fate to power null and nor does he need to look into your future to know everything about you.

Take a look at Yhwach's page. There's nothing stating that Almighty doesn't need future sight to powernull. I'm not familiar with Yhwach so there might possibly been something that the creator of the page forgot to write in. Yomi, it would be best if you asked a knowledgable member to explain. Until then, your claim that Almighty only needs a look(in the present) to powernull can't be accepted.

TFO doesn't have mind control in his gameplay combat moveset and is only able to use it during certain situations outside of combat(persuation, getting rid of annoyances, making someone leave etc.), hence he will most likely use it last, even if bloodlusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back