• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You must Survive for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, lets play this again for a bit of fun

First Click: My hunter is Justin Hiroka

Oh great. Well, should be alright most characters on this site are hax as anything

Sencond Click: I have the power of Aprosopia

Yeah, I think I'll be alright

Let me try ... This

Hunter :[http:// https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Crying_Child_(_Wonderland_/_World's_Beyond_Crossov The Most Overpowered Child on the Wikia ... ]

Hunter Reaction : Seriously ?!?!?! Crap ... The irony ... WHY out of all of randomness sake do i get him as an Hunter ?! >___< . Please give me an Tier 0 , or else i am screwed oh so badly !

Me: ( Kept on getting SO many powers , rules , random crap . I ended up gettingSecond Remnant , which is not as bad as i thought... )

Verdict : Well ... if Matthew somehow is unaware in this scenario , i can quickly one-shot before anything bad happens ... if he is aware, i'll try to get away as quickly as possible ... because Matthew's regular range is an normal human's without amps . Why would i do that ? Because even if Duralle is 1-A at his absolute , even in Matthew's absolutely sealed state, he is so far into the tier 0 range no attacks would put his soul or mind down for good . Regenerationn won't help from getting pretty much one-shotted , due to Matthew's attack , especially his psychic scream, using an Nonexistence energy level that almost destroyed everyone in the crossover event . Killing him is the worst thing i can possibly do ... which i can, due to his durability being an normal child's when not amped up by his powers ... but that would release ALL of his seals ... which would f*** me over ten times to infinity and back ... and would induce the Curbstomp Song ... so the best i can do is one-inch punch him to knock him out due to my character being so much more experienced . So it is inconclusive or an curbstomp in Matthew's favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back