• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zebra Mellow Cola Arc Upgrade

Upgrade
Voice Missile engulfing the Magma Tortoise

Wouldn't this feat be somewhere around Mountain Level being that the size of the blast engulfs the magma tortoise and dwarf's the honey prison?

It should be higher than town level but what the actual size of the explosion itself? like the turtle is 1700m in Length and dont know about the prison but do we have the direct comparison between the turtle and the explosion? and also you should either create a calculation or contact the cals group.

Actually, i think that calc is(for the sake of not insulting) kinda not the best calc in the world, not to mention the image that he using is no longer available, so i think we need new calc.

Honey prison
Not too good

I'm not sure if this calc is that good because it is my first one, but lizardsaurus is 420m or more and is 50 px. The height of the prison was 785px=6594m and the width was 860px=7224m

You can ask to get the feat calculated here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/322091

It is featured in the front page, and in the wiki navigation bar. Frankly, I find it strange that I have to keep reminding people.

Well, it isn't just you. I have to remind lots of people.

I suppose, although I think that they should read the front page explanations about the wiki.

Well, calculatiom requests depend entirely on if anybody from the calculation group is interested, and considers it important enough to deal with.

Back