• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs Berserker (speed equalized)

Well not wih death hax i guess but with time one why not. After timestopping all he need is to summon his demon (thing he is able to do) caled Mard Geer and erase Berserker from existence (what bypass immortality status anyway, most likely). If it fails its inconclusive since we don't know for how long Zeref can hold his time stop (there is time after wchich incapication of opponent is considered as victory iirc). Without time hax Zeref has no chances of winning, however with speed equalization he gains advantage and is even more mobile thanks to his teleportation (it wasn't impressive but still its advantage).

So draw if Zeref is not going use his creations, with edge for Berserker in actual combat.

I would have to say berserker cause the god hand would help him becone immune to zeref's death magic and durability negation, as well as his precognition which gives him an even better chance in winning, and he has a way better Regenerationn level than zeref. The demons zeref could summon won't help that much since he's far stronger than almost all of them, and the only demon that could go up against him doesn't have any helpful hax whatsoever.

I wouldnt underestimate his little summons. While they are tier lower than him they have a lot of useful hax.

I see no way to counter Macro if Seilah casts it instantly she is summoned. While Kyouka pain sensation curse wouldnt be that useful , removing senses would be really crippling for Berserker. I mentioned Mards Memento Mori earlier. Is that kind of attack blocked by Berserkers ability?

It's stated that the god hand makes him immune to whatever killed him last time, so the death magic will be out, the durability negation via memento mori would be out to, and I'm pretty sure berserker is like the hulk where he can just tank the attacks and go on, so I don't see kyoka's pain magic helping her out. And he can be brought back a dozen times, so the ways they can kill him are fewer than the amount of tines he can be revived.

Berserker takes this due to God Hand, but he dies at least twice due to death magic and time stop. Zeref's demons would all get one-shotted before they can make a difference with their hax.

Back