• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"Did I pick the wrong attire for today?" He looks down at his clothes as he walks down the sidewalk of a street. He pats down his clothes and adjusts his collar
"My bad.." He whispered to himself

He was watching from far as he looked at the people with a smile... "New things I can experiment on! This will be fun haha...haha...HAHAHAHA" He walked around the mountain to get a better position in case anything goes wrong.

Although the aura of foreboding hangs strong over the town, nothing seems amiss. A quick street brawl in the city square, perhaps, but that resolved itself in a few minutes.

Something is deeply amiss. Must be the storm coming in. Most people seem disgruntled, yet then you hear a laugh from atop a nearby building, where one man stands, in once-fine clothing, disheveled.

"It has come!! Our reckoning is here!"

"Probably one of those crazy people who believe in the end of the world" Tom said to himself without giving it much importance, he was going to start walking back home

"I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!" the man says, leaping to the ground, as his skin begins to change. Bursting forth from his skin, muscles tear away at flesh that regrows over them, clad in scale. Wings sprout from his back, a frill from his neck, and horns from his head. "I AM THE RECKONING!! I AM THE WILL OF HEAVEN!! I AM THE BEAST OF REVELATION!!"

From where you stand, he looks more like some kind of mutated triceratops.

"I'm not getting myself involved with that..." He makes his way through the crowd of people taking in the strange man with awe. He was going to do his best to separate himself from this situation.

The man's thrashing, he's shaking, he's on his hind legs. His tail whips out, sprouting spikes as it does so. The crowd rushes away, as he laughs aloud.

"What's wrong, little ants? Can't handle your end?"

Tom ran as if his life were at stake, after a couple of minutes where he ran 3 kilometers without stopping, he arrived at his apartment where he lived, his residence floor was the second where he entered

Upon entering, he locked and reinforced the door of his house with a couple furniture, also he close the windows well, he began to see if he could reinforce the windows with something

You don't know how you know this, but the guy is lying. He doesn't believe any of what he's saying. It's all a game to him. He's just showing off his dinosaur powers.
He slows down and looks back at the man.
"So it's a prankster is it? Better to not give him attention then." Instead of running he instead just walks at a leisurely pace

Noah remains in the same place. There's some distance between him and the transformed man. An expression of intrigue is on his face as he watches the retreating crowd. "How is this gonna play out?" he wonders.

"Heading somewhere. Road's cleared out so I don't need to worry about being late anymore. Thanks." He gave a dismissive wave
"Don't underestimate me, brat. You're a human, I'm a full-on dragon."
Noah remains in the same place. There's some distance between him and the transformed man. An expression of intrigue is on his face as he watches the retreating crowd. "How is this gonna play out?" he wonders.
"And you! Standing over there? You underestimating me?"

“I’m just here because it looked like something intriguing was happening. I haven’t made a judgement on you one way or another.” He says adjusting his hat and leaning against the wall behind him.

"You're all just standing there. You can do one of two things now. You can run, or you can die. And those two options are... intertwined."

The man seems legitimately confused. "I'm wreaking havoc. If you're here, surely you're trying to stop me. Do you have just havea death wish, then?"

"Frankly, I think you're toying around with us. If you were serious you would've did something by now. I'm not here to stop your little stunt. I'm sure the police will do something about you before I do. You should be more worried about them."

"Frankly, I think you're toying around with us. If you were serious you would've did something by now. I'm not here to stop your little stunt. I'm sure the police will do something about you before I do. You should be more worried about them."
"The police are going to have a tough time getting around the riot. Besides, I was covering my face before I transformed. No one knows what I look like."

Back