• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: An RP Registration thread

@SlendVeny Hi, I'm new here but I've been following the Forum and this RP for a little bit and I finally decided to make an account to join. I'll make a character after I get my powers sorted out. With that said, I'd like this setup:

AP: 2
Speed: 2
LS: 1
Abilites: 4
My last point will go to theme which will be something based on elements. Sounds good? Hope it turns out ok.

@SlendVeny Hi, I'm new here but I've been following the Forum and this RP for a little bit and I finally decided to make an account to join. I'll make a character after I get my powers sorted out. With that said, I'd like this setup:

AP: 2
LS: 1
Abilites: 4
My last point will go to theme which will be something based on elements. Sounds good? Hope it turns out ok.
Resistance to cold, down to being able to move in absolute zero
Resistance to electricity
You can call down small meteors from the atmosphere
Acrobatics

Resistance to cold, down to being able to move in absolute zero
Resistance to electricity
You can call down small meteors from the atmosphere
Acrobatics
Woah that sounds pretty cool. I'm basically Planet Waves from from Jojo part 6 lol. I'm not home rn but I'll start thinking of character ideas. Thanks again

Could you elaborate on this a little more? Like what are the limitations, if any? How fast do the meteors come and what's my range? Roughly, how big is 'small? Do I just think about it and it happens? I would appreciate it alot.
It's kind of just a somewhat weaker Planet Waves.

It's kind of just a somewhat weaker Planet Waves.
Alright, that sounds good. I think I have my guy made.

Name: Yuri Renzia

Backstory:
Born from two strict Russian immigrants, Yuri's life was always centered. Go to school, get good grades, and succeed. His path was laid out for him. With a scientist father and an astronaut mother, Yuri was expected to fall through and follow his parents. And for 23 years of his life, Yuri was stuck. Although his life was simple, it was suffocating. He hopelessly tried to match his parents' impossible expectations, making his way through school and eventually landed in an esteemed medical university studying for his Physics masters degree. However, he was at his breaking point. How much longer would he be forced to live this way? Luckily, after discovering his powers that seemed to come from nowhere, Yuri found an opportunity to break free.

Personality:
Yuri was very timid growing up; he was occasionally bullied and didn't like to mingle with others, preferring to be with his books. Although that is less pronounced in his adulthood, some of the traits still remain. He is very non confrontational and would rather retreat when possible. However, due to his new power, he is being more and more unhinged. Yuri just sees it as him breaking out of his shell.

Appearance:
OIG.2Cp73zf4k3Q.4Cvlz92t

Last edited:
AP/Dura: 2

LS: 2

Theme: 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Elide Savira

Backstory: Elide was the daughter of a man, whom was a pretty well known hunter, specializing in taking down superhumans with various capabilities and powers, yet that somehow didnt stop him from falling in love with a woman with traits of a wolf eventually one day. Through their mutual love, they would in the future have a girl together, known as Elide Savira, growing up with both of them half of her life.

Yet for the other half, her father went on a hunt from which he never came back ever since, meanwhile her mother eventually passsed away when she tried to protect Elide from some people, resulting in her death. Alone with nobody to take care of her, she learned to survive and adapt in this city by herself till Elide managed to be independent by herself

Nowadays she makes a living by challenging others to fights to earn money and credit to herself among the neighbours, loving the life style and enjoying the trill of battle.

Personality: She is a very energetic and short tempered individual, can be pretty aggressive at times, the type of person that hits first and ask questions later and likes to joke or play around whenever she feels like it with whoever she gets along with.

Always looking to have fun, as well as make friends on her journeys, so she can have a good time, to enjoy her life to the fullest as best as possible. She is pretty competitive too, eager for fights to test herself and others and get a good experience out of them, both for learning, but also to having a great time.

AP/Dura: 400 joules (Street level or 9-C)

Speed: Superhuman (30m/s)

LS: Peak Human (400kg)

Powers: -Wolf Physiology

-Lunar Energy Manipulation (can manipulate light reflecting from on the moon from the sun, however she pleases for various uses to her liking)

-Regeneration (high-low, can heal in several seconds from damages done to her body, constant damage though will make it really hard to heal fast enough)

-Supernatural Acrobatics

Appearance:
9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

Powers: -Wolf Physiology

-Lunar Energy Manipulation (can manipulate light reflecting from on the moon from the sun, however she pleases for various uses to her liking)

-Regeneration (high-low, can heal in several seconds from damages done to her body, constant damage though will make it really hard to heal fast enough)

-Supernatural Acrobatics
Unless I forgot something, you can't choose the powers, Slend give to you the powers via the points system, although I suppose you can ask SlendVeny to be related to your faceclain and theme

Hopefully I still have some time here we go:
Ap:2
Ls: 2
Abilities: 4
Abilities:
-While focused, you can predict an object's course of movement in a 3 second period.
-You can fire energy blasts at short range that are equivalent to the force of your punch.
-You have a second heart.
-You can project your soul out of your body, but your body is left vulnerable in this state, and your soul can't affect anything. It is, however, intangible.

Abilities:
-While focused, you can predict an object's course of movement in a 3 second period.
-You can fire energy blasts at short range that are equivalent to the force of your punch.
-You have a second heart.
-You can project your soul out of your body, but your body is left vulnerable in this state, and your soul can't affect anything. It is, however, intangible.
Alright one more question...
Can I be a literal letter H? (Don't worry I'll explain it in my lore tomorrow)

Back