• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: An RP Registration thread

AP: 2

Speed: 3

Abilities: 4

Theme: Gonna use my last point to theme my ability. I dunno if this only applies to one ability or all of them, but I was feeling in the mood for some supernatural luck theme'd stuff. If it's themes only one ability of the 4 I get, I'd like to know as I have other stuff I'd like to tune the abilities to.

Last edited:
"With great power... well, I don't really know. Gonna have fun though."
Name: Fritz Townsend

Personality:
Fritz is an enthusiastic young man given powers that he doesn't really know what to do with. He's a fine guy, he's nice enough, he's just clueless as to what gaining superpowers out of the blue means for him and his future. Heroism? Vigilantism? Was there even a difference between the two? Fritz wasn't sure, but he wasn't about to let these powers go to waste. Rather excitable, Fritz seems to lack a sense of self-preservation. He thinks he's invincible, not knowing there are others like him. He's always willing to be "the tough guy" among his friend group, though is actually a bit of a dork.

Backstory:
Born and raised in [REDACTED], Fritz lived a rather mundane existence before obtaining powers. He was a B average student all throughout his school career, and flunked out of college after one year of classes. After this, he took up a job as a pizza delivery boy, hoping to pay his bills. Living in an apartment wasn't all to glamorous, but it was enough for Fritz at the end of the day. Fritz also took an interest in theater, doing some stage acting on the side. All this was on top of a strange fascination with firearms. Ever since he was a kid, his father had taught him to love and respect guns, and he continues his obsession to this day.

Fritz's life changed a few weeks ago, when he found his thoughts to not be his own. He could hear thoughts that weren't his. Later, he popped a strange pimple that had formed on his wrist, only for a few yards of string to come out once he did so. It didn't take long for Fritz to discover the extent of his powers at that moment. Soon, he learned control. He could filter thoughts and spray string without the need of forming sacks under his skin.

He still isn't quite sure what to do.

Battle Stats

Tier: 9-C
Attack Potency: Street level (400 joules)
Durability: Street level (400 joules)
Speed: Superhuman (22.5 m/s)
LS: Athletic Human (200 kg)

(I think i did that math right)

AP: 2

Abilities: 4

Theme: Gonna use my last point to theme my ability. I dunno if this only applies to one ability or all of them, but I was feeling in the mood for some supernatural luck theme'd stuff.
The weather tends to alter itself depending on the clothing you picked out.

Low-Mid Regen

Whenever you're about to die, roll a 6-sided... die(ironic), and simply don't die on a 6.

You just happen to notice things no normal human would notice by complete accident.

The weather tends to alter itself depending on the clothing you picked out.

Low-Mid Regen

Whenever you're about to die, roll a 6-sided... die(ironic), and simply don't die on a 6.

You just happen to notice things no normal human would notice by complete accident.
Neat. Just for a bit of clarification on the latter two (Since those one's are the most vague).

In a situation where they roll a 6, I'd assume they've sustained damage they normally can't regenerate from. Does that mean they could regenerate from practically any damage on the occasion they roll a 6? Or do they just live in the state they're in (Like if they got evaporated, do they just live a smoke cloud orr..?)

What are some examples of things no normal humans would notice that they'd notice by accident (I mostly ask cuz I wanted my character to be a gambler type who tries to use his luck for financial or situational gain like say in a card game or slot machine, etc.)?

Neat. Just for a bit of clarification on the latter two (Since those one's are the most vague).

In a situation where they roll a 6, I'd assume they've sustained damage they normally can't regenerate from. Does that mean they could regenerate from practically any damage on the occasion they roll a 6? Or do they just live in the state they're in (Like if they got evaporated, do they just live a smoke cloud orr..?)
Well, if it's like, being turned into smoke, we would say "oh, rolled a 6, turns out i actually fell through the floor or whatever just before getting transformed," but if it's just losing all your skin or something, you would just have Type 2 immortality for that injury specifically.
What are some examples of things no normal humans would notice that they'd notice by accident (I mostly ask cuz I wanted my character to be a gambler type who tries to use his luck for financial or situational gain like say in a card game or slot machine, etc.)?
Like, maybe, they notice a disturbance in the air by sheer coincidence? Maybe like, seeing a flaw in an opponent's movements? Or a tell someone has?

Ap: 3

Speed: 4

Abilities: 3

Let's roll that dice!!
Now that's the energy I love!!

Telekinesis(can lift anything you can lift)

Invisibility(Drains stamina when in use, you can currently use it for about a minute without getting tired)

Acausality(Type 1)
Name: Rinley Wagner (Real Name), Oxymoron, Paradox, The Conflict (Primary Alias)

Personality: Rinley is a cold person who's masqueraded as an empathetic person his entire life, not shedding one tear even when his father was killed in front of him in an armed robbery. He is calculated, selfish, and naturally views others as beneath him. There is one thing he enjoys however; fear, he enjoys watching others run away or cower, he enjoys watching clips of others reacting to jump scares in horror movies, he enjoyed the screams ofn his father as he was pelted by bullets.

Backstory: Rinley was a normal young man attending university to become a neurosurgeon, he's intensely studied the inner workings of the brain and makes constant use of his knowledge to manipulate those around him. When he suddenly discovers he has gained new powers, he discovers a much more sinister goal in life, to provoke a third world war and drive the world into an unimaginable cluster of chaos and fear.
07dbcb8ba8e1f140c49e364732d5b452.png

AP: 800 Joules Street level

Speed: 50.6 m/s Superhuman

Last edited:
Name: Rinley Wagner (Real Name), Oxymoron, Paradox, The Conflict (Primary Alias)

Personality: Rinley is a cold person who's masqueraded as an empathetic person his entire life, not shedding one tear even when his father was killed in front of him in an armed robbery. He is calculated, selfish, and naturally views others as beneath him. There is one thing he enjoys however; fear, he enjoys watching others run away or cower, he enjoys watching clips of others reacting to jump scares in horror movies, he enjoyed the screams ofn his father as he was pelted by bullets.

Backstory: Rinley was a normal young man attending university to become a neurosurgeon, he's intensely studied the inner workings of the brain and makes constant use of his knowledge to manipulate those around him. When he suddenly discovers he has gained new powers, he discovers a much more sinister goal in life, to provoke a third world war and drive the world into an unimaginable cluster of chaos and fear.
07dbcb8ba8e1f140c49e364732d5b452.png

AP: 300 Joules Street level

Speed: 50.6 m/s Superhuman
Wait, if you spent 3 points in AP, it'd be 800. 4 in speed is 50.6 tho, you right on that one.

Name
Elrick Paladines

Backstory
An average 40 year old wage slave with no money and no romantic partners that's going through his midlife crisis. He lives alone since his parents died of old age. He has no friends and he hates the world. His crappy life has lead him to mental instability and now that he gained powers beyond the scope of a normal human, he plans to destroy the awful world that turned him into what he is today.

Appearance
He is extremely tall for a human and very thin. His hair was originally black but he died it green after obtaining his new powers. He has eyebags and brown, dead eyes. He constantly has a long grin on his face. He has a slight tan and he wears a cheap, torn and black tuxedo with black shoes. He has a green bowtie that compliments his hair.

Name
Elrick Paladines

Backstory
An average 40 year old wage slave with no money and no romantic partners that's going through his midlife crisis. He lives alone since his parents died of old age. He has no friends and he hates the world. His crappy life has lead him to mental instability and now that he gained powers beyond the scope of a normal human, he plans to destroy the awful world that turned him into what he is today.

Appearance
He is extremely tall for a human and very thin. His hair was originally black but he died it green after obtaining his new powers. He has eyebags and brown, dead eyes. He constantly has a long grin on his face. He has a slight tan and he wears a cheap, torn and black tuxedo with black shoes. He has a green bowtie that compliments his hair.
I see you've gone for an anime villain, very nice.

Name
Bertolli Friezen

Backstory
Born into a middle class family who fell to poverty due to his father's terrible gambling addiction. Up to the age of 24, Bertolli has been trying to make a living for his family, financially supporting them since reaching adulthood. However, like father like son; Bertolli secretly goes out and tests his luck in gambling to make big bucks for his family. Unlike his father though, he knew when to quit. He never really had much luck with gambling. That was untill a few weeks ago from current date. His gambling has been going very successfully, it seemed as if mother luck had become his personal cheerleader. Thing is, he wants to keep it discrete. He wants to make a lot of money for his family, but doesn't want them to know it's through gambling. So he makes it common practice to gamble only a few times a week, making sure to not earn too much. Because of this, Bertolli has become quite a ballsy gambler, picking up on fatal games for big bucks, such as Russian Roulette among other things. Over time, he's slowly become more and more of a daredevil. Will his wax wings burn up as he flies higher and higher into the sky; suffering a fate worse than his father? Or will he successfully set his family's financial issues straight with his gambling addiction? That's what we're here to find out.

Personality
Cunning, Calculating, but Arrogant. His newfound luck has brought about a new sense of cockiness and self-entitlement. While he's not an unbearable person by any means, he's almost always under the impression that things will go his way and that he can escape punishment scot-free. Though this doesn't get in the way of his perception. In a "professional" setting he is very perceptive and cunning, taking in his environment and those around him to weasel himself into the best position. In a casual setting, he's a lot more lax, but still perceptive of his surroundings. He also bares a slight edge when talking with others, being a by-product of his developing ego.

Appearance
35909b94021f88dc85c2383acc9c6c08.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Bertolli Friezen

Backstory
Born into a middle class family who feel to poverty due to his father's terrible gambling addiction. Up to the age of 24, Bertolli has been trying to make a living for his family, financially supporting them since reaching adulthood. However, like father like son, Bertolli secretly goes out and tests his luck in gambling to make it big bucks for his family. Unlike his father though, he knew when to quit. He never really had much luck with gambling. That was into weeks from current day. His gambling has been going very successfully, as if mother luck were over his shoulder. Thing is, he wants to keep it discrete. He wants to make a lot of money for his family, but doesn't want them to know it's through gambling. So makes it common practice to gamble only a few times a week, making sure to not earn too much. Because of this, Bertolli has become quite a ballsy gambler, picking up on fatal games for big bucks, such as Russian Roulette among other things. Over time, he's slowly becoming more and more of a daredevil. Will his wings burn up as he flies to the sun? Or will he successfully set his family's financial issues straight with his gambling addiction? That's what we're here to find out.

Appearance
(I'll edit a picture in in a little bit)
Ah, nice. It's very thematic.

Last edited:
"With great power... well, I don't really know. Gonna have fun though."
Name: Fritz Townsend

Personality:
Fritz is an enthusiastic young man given powers that he doesn't really know what to do with. He's a fine guy, he's nice enough, he's just clueless as to what gaining superpowers out of the blue means for him and his future. Heroism? Vigilantism? Was there even a difference between the two? Fritz wasn't sure, but he wasn't about to let these powers go to waste. Rather excitable, Fritz seems to lack a sense of self-preservation. He thinks he's invincible, not knowing there are others like him. He's always willing to be "the tough guy" among his friend group, though is actually a bit of a dork.

Backstory:
Born and raised in [REDACTED], Fritz lived a rather mundane existence before obtaining powers. He was a B average student all throughout his school career, and flunked out of college after one year of classes. After this, he took up a job as a pizza delivery boy, hoping to pay his bills. Living in an apartment wasn't all to glamorous, but it was enough for Fritz at the end of the day. Fritz also took an interest in theater, doing some stage acting on the side. All this was on top of a strange fascination with firearms. Ever since he was a kid, his father had taught him to love and respect guns, and he continues his obsession to this day.

Fritz's life changed a few weeks ago, when he found his thoughts to not be his own. He could hear thoughts that weren't his. Later, he popped a strange pimple that had formed on his wrist, only for a few yards of string to come out once he did so. It didn't take long for Fritz to discover the extent of his powers at that moment. Soon, he learned control. He could filter thoughts and spray string without the need of forming sacks under his skin.

He still isn't quite sure what to do.

Battle Stats

Tier: 9-C
Attack Potency: Street level (400 joules)
Durability: Street level (400 joules)
Speed: Superhuman (22.5 m/s)
LS: Athletic Human (200 kg)

(I think i did that math right)
Oh, shoot, forgot to comment on this story, I like the happenstance discovery bit.

AP: 3

LS: 1

Abilities: 3
Summoning(You can summon one small animal at a time, and it has 1% of your power)

Regen(Low)

All the non-stat based abilities of the common house centipede, without all the arms.
Name: Tommy Anderson

Backstory: Born into a low mid class family, he is a boy of about 18 years old, who due to the search for new opportunities, he had to go to the city to get a job and pay some debts that his family has, he discovered his powers while cleaning his apartment.

Personality: he is a good guy Although some of his tastes are strange especially when he goes into detail about some shady dreams, quite a fan of SCP fundation (his favorite is SCP 682) and games like Warhammer 40k, his favorite faction being the Tyranids along with the Space Wolf and Salamanders

Appearance:
Monsters_Unleashed_Vol_3_1_R.B._Silva_Variant_Textless.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Bertolli Friezen

Backstory
Born into a middle class family who feel to poverty due to his father's terrible gambling addiction. Up to the age of 24, Bertolli has been trying to make a living for his family, financially supporting them since reaching adulthood. However, like father like son; Bertolli secretly goes out and tests his luck in gambling to make big bucks for his family. Unlike his father though, he knew when to quit. He never really had much luck with gambling. That was untill a few weeks ago from current date. His gambling has been going very successfully, it seemed as if mother luck had become his personal cheerleader. Thing is, he wants to keep it discrete. He wants to make a lot of money for his family, but doesn't want them to know it's through gambling. So he makes it common practice to gamble only a few times a week, making sure to not earn too much. Because of this, Bertolli has become quite a ballsy gambler, picking up on fatal games for big bucks, such as Russian Roulette among other things. Over time, he's slowly become more and more of a daredevil. Will his wax wings burn up as he flies higher and higher into the sky; suffering a fate worse than his father? Or will he successfully set his family's financial issues straight with his gambling addiction? That's what we're here to find out.

Personality
Cunning, Calculating, but Arrogant. His newfound luck has brought about a new sense of cockiness and self-entitlement. While he's not an unbearable person by any means, he's almost always under the impression that things will go his way and that he can escape punishment scot-free. Though this doesn't get in the way of his perception. In a "professional" setting he is very perceptive and cunning, taking in his environment and those around him to weasel himself into the best position. In a casual setting, he's a lot more lax, but still perceptive of his surroundings. He also bares a slight edge when talking with others, being a by-product of his developing ego.

Appearance
35909b94021f88dc85c2383acc9c6c08.jpg

And updated. Cleaned up the grammar (and reworded things), added a picture, and a personality section.

This is going to be my favorite I think.

1. All your body parts can move on their own if separated from you.
2. You can generate small amounts of fire in your hands, and throw it.
3. You have very sharp teeth and retractable claws.
4. You can multiply all your stats by 1.5x for a minute, but can't move for a few minutes afterward.
5. 2 bonus arms.
6. Regen(High-Low)
7. Polearm mastery
8. Gun training
9. Underwater breathing
10. All the non-stat-based superpowers of the common cattle.
Name: Saullimon Gaudman

Backstory
Just a normal dude from a normal family. Not impressive in any way before he got his powers and probably a still bit weak and in need of "going to the gym". After slipping into an entire vat of diverse biological and radioactive waste at his shady but decent paying job he awakens all of these powers and skills.

Personality:
Indifferent and self-serving. Not at all a cruel or evil person but simply just keeps to himself.

Appearance: I'll let you decide.

Name: Saullimon Gaudman

Backstory
Just a normal dude from a normal family. Not impressive in any way before he got his powers and probably a still bit weak and in need of "going to the gym". After slipping into an entire vat of diverse biological and radioactive waste at his shady but decent paying job he awakens all of these powers and skills.

Personality:
Indifferent and self-serving. Not at all a cruel or evil person but simply just keeps to himself.

Appearance: I'll let you decide.
Don't try that at home, kids!

Double your AP/Dura: 2

Multiply speed by 1.5: 2

Double your LS: 0

Abilities: 5 points on here

Theme: Necromancy
Basic access to the Dark Side of the Force(Star Wars)
Teleportation(1m radius, or to one of your active minions)
Martial Arts
Acrobatics
You can summon fossilized dinosaurs, whose stats are equal to yours divided by the amount you have active.

Last edited:
Name: Noah Kholin

Backstory: Noah and his family lived a relatively normal life. This would continue until a few years ago when his older brother died in an accident. From then on his days mostly felt like he was just going through the motions. He didn't have any grand ambitions and didn't put too much effort into his work. When he awoke to his new powers he didn't know how to feel. If he had them back then he might have saved his brother. Getting them so far after the fact felt like a slap in the face. He didn't have a big goal so he made use of his powers in ways that entertained him or just felt good.

Personality: After his brother's death he adopted a upbeat and carefree attitude as a way to try and raise the spirts of his family and others. This eventually turned into a way for him to avoid dwelling on his negative thoughts by not taking things seriously. He'll do his work but won't go above and beyond for anything that doesn't interest or entertain him. Uses his powers mostly for convivence and fun but sometimes uses them for others. He'll help out people here and there but has no desire to be a hero or anything like that.

Appearance :
BB-normal-key-art.webp

Last edited:
Name: Noah Kholin

Backstory: Noah and his family lived a relatively normal life. This would continue until a few years ago when his older brother died in an accident. From then on his days mostly felt like he was just going through the motions. He didn't have any grand ambitions and didn't put too much effort into his work. When he awoke to his new powers he didn't know how to feel. If he had them back then he might have saved his brother. Getting them so far after the fact felt like a slap in the face. He didn't have a big goal so he made use of his powers in ways that entertained him or just felt good.

Personality: After his brother's death he adopted a upbeat and carefree attitude as a way to try and raise the spirts of his family and others. This eventually turned into a way for him to avoid dwelling on his negative thoughts by not taking things seriously. He'll do his work but won't go above and beyond for anything that doesn't interest or entertain him. Uses his powers mostly for convivence and fun but sometimes uses them for others. He'll help out people here and there but has no desire to be a hero or anything like that.

Appearance : don't know yet
I also don't have a brother.

The revenge of a dead father

Name: Shi Ribenji

Backstory: Shi was born in a semi-normal family as his father was a scientist, as a kid Shi always inspired his dad as a scientist and wanted to know the limits to science 20 years later, Shi was still a normal person with a normal life, he was a father of 2 kids: one boy and one girl. Everything was going fine with him, even having a loving wife until the disaster struck. When his wife got a deathly disease and passed away in a short time, continuing with his son, losing his life in a natural disaster that also injured his daughter a lot. These reasons broke Shi, he went mad and started to work long hours in his basement ignoring his daughter and working on his studies in life and death not realizing this was his downfall even further, one day while he was working on a soul extractor, as he calls it, his daughter came inside the basement asking what he is doing. Shi not hearing this accidently presses the button to activate it aiming at his daughter with a last resort to not lose the last of his family. Shi jumps in front of his invention and protects his daughter one last time. His machine worked. His soul was out of his body but his body was toasted beyond repair so Shi did the only thing he could do and went to find a grave outside their house so he can repair himself...and continue his research.

Personality: Shi is a grieving father that cannot forgive himself for his past and can never let go of it. He may seem like he is fine with what happened but it is not hard to see through his lies, Shi has rage and revenge inside of him filling him with energy as even the smallest references to his past or even the smallest things can make him go insane to the point of him turning into a raging monster. He sees his summons as slaves and barely cares for them, Shi is pretty smart in many ways as he was a brilliant scientest and became a great fighter after his incident

dca0c3d2da39f91138374416724fc893.jpg

The revenge of a dead father

Name: Shi Ribenji

Backstory: Shi was born in a semi-normal family as his father was a scientist, as a kid Shi always inspired his dad as a scientist and wanted to know the limits to science 20 years later, Shi was still a normal person with a normal life, he was a father of 2 kids: one boy and one girl. Everything was going fine with him, even having a loving wife until the disaster struck. When his wife got a deathly disease and passed away in a short time, continuing with his son, losing his life in a natural disaster that also injured his daughter a lot. These reasons broke Shi, he went mad and started to work long hours in his basement ignoring his daughter and working on his studies in life and death not realizing this was his downfall even further, one day while he was working on a soul extractor, as he calls it, his daughter came inside the basement asking what he is doing. Shi not hearing this accidently presses the button to activate it aiming at his daughter with a last resort to not lose the last of his family. Shi jumps in front of his invention and protects his daughter one last time. His machine worked. His soul was out of his body but his body was toasted beyond repair so Shi did the only thing he could do and went to find a grave outside their house so he can repair himself...and continue his research.

Personality: Shi is a grieving father that cannot forgive himself for his past and can never let go of it. He may seem like he is fine with what happened but it is not hard to see through his lies, Shi has rage and revenge inside of him filling him with energy as even the smallest references to his past or even the smallest things can make him go insane to the point of him turning into a raging monster. He sees his summons as slaves and barely cares for them, Shi is pretty smart in many ways as he was a brilliant scientest and became a great fighter after his incident

dca0c3d2da39f91138374416724fc893.jpg
A lich meets Pet Sematary? Lovely. If you don't know yet what kind of scientist he is, I recommend making him a paleontologist or something.

Back