• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"No problem"

She grabs the tail and takes it out without destroying anything from the sit, moving it out slowly from the car as well

"There you go, Gran E, you are very much welcomed"

Says in advance to the old lady
"Be careful dear, they're... sharp..."

Upon feeling her tail, Elide's feels that there's a bunch of tiny small razor sharp blades that, should she accidentally mishandle it, slice through and make gashes on her palm— something her grandmother doesn't want.

"Thanks young Elide..."

And seeing it didn't happen, she smiled and gave her a warm headpat.

"Be careful dear, they're... sharp..."

Upon feeling her tail, Elide's feels that there's a bunch of tiny small razor sharp blades that, should she accidentally mishandle it, slice through and make gashes on her palm— something her grandmother doesn't want.

"Thanks young Elide..."

And seeing it didn't happen, she smiled and gave her a warm headpat.
"Dont worry Gran E, i myself got sharp things too as a wolf"

Showing her fingers with the sharp nails, they were still human looking, but their end were not circular as them, instead they were pointy, good to pierce through flesh if needed

On top of that, Evelyn could see they were also done with nail polish, shining so nicely, one of the few traits to remind people she is a girl still

"On top of that....i can heal my wounds too, so im never truly hurt"

"Dont worry Gran E, i myself got sharp things too as a wolf"

Showing her fingers with the sharp nails, they were still human looking, but their end were not circular as them, instead they were pointy, good to pierce through flesh if needed

On top of that, Evelyn could see they were also done with nail polish, shining so nicely, one of the few traits to remind people she is a girl still

"On top of that....i can heal my wounds too, so im never truly hurt"
"Even so, you need to be careful my dear...." she patted her head again, "Young people like you shouldn't be too reckless, y'know?"

"Even so, you need to be careful my dear...." she patted her head again, "Young people like you shouldn't be too reckless, y'know?"
"Im as careful as a wolf, ready to protect or help the "master" in dire need"

Joked a little, but was also taking it serious with what she says, she isnt that careless

"Ah... Mor...ning." he rasps, stopping to turn around, attempting what you're sure is a grin.
"He seems a bit confused, but he got spirit for sure"

Murmurs nearby Tom and Evelyn, before talking to Cisc directly shortly after in a higher voice tone

"Hey there buddy, im new here, name is Elide...Elide Savira, sup?"

She extended her arm forward for a fist bump, given she grew up mostly on streets and neighbourhoods of the city, she is used to these type of greetings the like, which may be strange for him possibly due to unfamiliarity

"He seems a bit confused, but he got spirit for sure"

Murmurs nearby Tom and Evelyn, before talking to Cisc directly shortly after in a higher voice tone

"Hey there buddy, im new here, name is Elide...Elide Savira, sup?"

She extended her arm forward for a fist bump, given she grew up mostly on streets and neighbourhoods of the city, she is used to these type of greetings the like, which may be strange for him possibly due to unfamiliarity
He reaches out his long bat arm and floppily bumps his fist.

"Not... much. Crops... Shovel."

He pushes the head of the shovel beside him into the ground, and rests his arms on it to hold himself up.

He pushes the head of the shovel beside him into the ground, and rests his arms on it to hold himself up.
"Hello, dear Cisc..." the old lady would say, approaching him slowly, "My name's Evelyn..." patting his head, using that as means to heal his fatigue.

"Ain't... done... yet. Still... work... some. Food... inside."

He gestures toward the house.
"I insist. Elide and Tom here will be the one working. You will go take a rest while I make you three some tea and cookies..." she replied, "Understood?"

"Working....a word im not a fan of....especially for a farm..."

Says the young lady as she hears it
"Back in my day, I use to tell that to my uncle, y'know? But he'd laugh it out and say "if you don't do it, I won't feed you some sweet crackers!". So... I worked day and night, and got only a handful..." the grandma reminisced all of the sudden.

"But you see.... I was more than happy to eat those, because all of my hard work paid off..." looking at Elide, "So, why not work hard for just this day, hm? I'll cook you something that you want..."

"Back in my day, I use to tell that to my uncle, y'know? But he'd laugh it out and say "if you don't do it, I won't feed you some sweet crackers!". So... I worked day and night, and got only a handful..." the grandma reminisced all of the sudden.

"But you see.... I was more than happy to eat those, because all of my hard work paid off..." looking at Elide, "So, why not work hard for just this day, hm? I'll cook you something that you want..."
"Maaaan....alright alright.....at least i can fill myself with food at the end of this till i grow the belly"

Says as she straightens her back, popping her bones, then the neck gets cracked as well, along her arms and fingers, as she stretches them out till popping too

"Yes, Cisc i can help you, after all physical work is not bad for one health" he says agree unlike Elide
"Lets get this finished bro"

Pats him three times on the shoulder, before she stepped a little more forward then him

Cisc walks back behind the house, where it seems that there's a firepit with a metal pot hanging over it. He pours something out of the pot, into a bowl around the size of his hand. A few other bowls are set up nearby.

(Honestly dont know)

"eh, i dont know"
"So how much we gotta work and how long?"

Asked Elide for clarification
"You two would just fix the crops Cisc harvested and place it over to that container..." pointed at the nearby crop container, "It wouldn't be long before you finish those. Now... get to work and I'll prepare some food for all of you. Which would you like me to cook, hm?"

"You two would just fix the crops Cisc harvested and place it over to that container..." pointed at the nearby crop container, "It wouldn't be long before you finish those. Now... get to work and I'll prepare some food for all of you. Which would you like me to cook, hm?"
"Im ok with whatever you cook Gran E, well then, time to work on the crops"

She would move to them and do her assigned job

"Anything is fine, you always know how to make good food" he says before go to do the job

"Just that much eh? And she said anything about herself or something? I have a strange feeling she feels...i dunno....lonely i guess...i assume it has something to do with her appearance...but she doesnt make that known"

She would be working pretty fast compared to Tom, prolly due to her being trained since little, as a fighter its hard work

"Just that much eh? And she said anything about herself or something? I have a strange feeling she feels...i dunno....lonely i guess...i assume it has something to do with her appearance...but she doesnt make that known"

She would be working pretty fast compared to Tom, prolly due to her being trained since little, as a fighter its hard work
"I think it's because of her original family, if I had to guess, she never had these powers from birth and they were only activated at a bad time, that's why she wants a family and takes care of us with so much love"

"I think it's because of her original family, if I had to guess, she never had these powers from birth and they were only activated at a bad time, that's why she wants a family and takes care of us with so much love"
"Dang man, sounds like a sad situation she must have had, normal people even with themselves just judge a book by its cover....she is way too sweet for this world, especially those who hit her on the street that time"

"Sadly yes, I suppose that is one of the many reasons why I let you and her stay in my house, many would have moved on, however I don't care about those qualities that make you inhuman" he replies as he continues working.

"Sadly yes, I suppose that is one of the many reasons why I let you and her stay in my house, many would have moved on, however I don't care about those qualities that make you inhuman" he replies as he continues working.
"Well i can take care of myself if the worst comes, although not sure she would be able to...she was lucky i was there to help her, else they would have beaten her up..."

Elide kept the same pace on her work, she wondered how long it will take at this point though

"You got any dream Tom? Perhaps a satisfaction that makes you all pumped up by any chance?"

"Well i can take care of myself if the worst comes, although not sure she would be able to...she was lucky i was there to help her, else they would have beaten her up..."

Elide kept the same pace on her work, she wondered how long it will take at this point though

"You got any dream Tom? Perhaps a satisfaction that makes you all pumped up by any chance?"
"Well, honestly breaking the boredom of my life, you know, before all of you and the awakening of my abilities, my day to day life was the same, wake up, take a bath, have breakfast, go to work, come home and see what's there, then sleep to repeat, of course, I go out with my friends but I feel stuck in that cycle"

"Well, honestly breaking the boredom of my life, you know, before all of you and the awakening of my abilities, my day to day life was the same, wake up, take a bath, have breakfast, go to work, come home and see what's there, then sleep to repeat, of course, I go out with my friends but I feel stuck in that cycle"
"Arent you wishing to break this cycle? Even if not permanently, at least for a while? Life needs some excitement as well you know...spice things up and experience new things"

Suggested to him upon hearing his response

"Arent you wishing to break this cycle? Even if not permanently, at least for a while? Life needs some excitement as well you know...spice things up and experience new things"

Suggested to him upon hearing his response
"That is what i saying, if i never meet any of you, eventually i would go crazy"

"That is what i saying, if i never meet any of you, eventually i would go crazy"
"Meeting me? Ha ha ha, around me you are gonna go crazy, i dont prevent the crazy at all or perhaps you dont mind that sort of crazy in your life bro?"

She would lightly hit his shoulder with her fist, in a playful way, to lighten up the mood a little from earlier conversation

Back