• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator tries to solo your favorite verse

Mhh talk about Gundam, any watch order? Any series that would be a great starting point? I heard that original anime is pretty good but there is Gundam Origin thingy.

Marvel comics: NOPE

DC comics: NOPE

Minecraft: I don't think so

SAO: Freeze GG? If not then yes

Naruto: Possibly not

Bleach: Most likely not

DBZ: Hell nah

Star Wars Legends: Mindhax GG

JoJo: Piano plays

Overwatch: Easily

Call of Duty: Easily

GoW: Not likely

Freezing has vectors so it gets reflected

DBZ gets dead since everything there has vectors

Accelerator already solo'd naruto in a former thread iirc (everything there has vectors too afaik and genjutsu wont work since he reflected sight based mindhax in verse)

He can't kill Zeno, and Naruto has some imortals, but i think soul hax can counter edo-tensei, and he reflect Mind Hax, so no star wars hax.

Marvel: Strange should be able to take care of him, he gets clapped by the cosmic entities

DC: While he would most likely take the justice league the 2-A cosmic beings stop him, nevermind the 5-D's to the 1-A's

Lord of the Rings: He doesn't clear due to the Valar/Eru

Looney Tunes: mostly clears, Unsure if he can take Bugs though

Kirby: Got a feeling Kirby or Termina can stop him

Mario: Almost clears, but the Pure hearts cast likely stop him

Zelda: Same as Mario

KFP: Clears

Disney: Clears

BFDI: Already stomped/cleared

Idk about Strange, everyone says he doesn't use 2A summons IC, anyway, Wanda is more than enough to kill Accel.

Naruto: The only way to stop Accel here is by mindhaxing him. The Uchihas could easily do this, or even using Infinite Tsukuyomi if necessary. However, if Genjutsu is considered a vector then they're screwed.

TL;DR Genjutsu GG if it works, otherwise stomp.

Dragon Ball: Hakai GG

Touhou: Fantasy Heaven GG

JoJo: GER GG

Padaruyos said:
Naruto: The only way to stop Accel here is by mindhaxing him. The Uchihas could easily do this, or even using Infinite Tsukuyomi if necessary. However, if Genjutsu is considered a vector then they're screwed.

Hakai gets gg reflected cuz it requires direction

Why is the speed equalized? This one man against a verse not one man against another. I don't think it's fair to have speed equalized.

Accelerate420 said:
Padaruyos said:

Hakai gets gg reflected cuz it requires direction
Welp Zen'o GG then.

I think if speed is unequal, a lot of DB characters can actually win since they hold a massive speed advantage. (Sub-Rel VS Massively FTL+). AFAIK Accelerator's vector shield works by doing ultra fast calculations, if there's an attack that's too fast to be calculated properly, it will just pass through it.

Also how far can Accelerator manipulate vectors? What's the maximum range?

That's probably his only weakness. I remember reading something about Accelerator being able to tank a nuke using his Vector Shield, but he will run out of oxygen if he used it for too long. (Because with a nuke attack Accel has to block everything, this includes oxygen, sound waves and light/radiation)

Schnee One said:
4KM distance is SBA.
The dude calculated for 25,000 vectors, he thinks and kills all of them
I don't think SBA applies to "solo verse" threads.

Mostly because that would mean putting all characters 4 kilometers away from him, which would be kinda weird.

A Will Eternal: If he gets spawned in the Heavenspan Realm, he either is lucky enough to not be near stronger cultivators, gets the hang of Qi and just becomes a cultivator with a really OP "spiritual spell". Then, he probably gets killed by The Mortal Renegade eventually, because he isn't "comprehending 1-A concepts" material.

Undertale: He may be able to deflect 2-B AP, but he sure as heck can't survive without space and time as far as I know, so the fallout of the attack of a being universes away kills him still.

The Gamer: Soloes mostly, though there are supposed tier 2 god tiers who have abilities with no travel time. Plus, he is pretty slow, so Ha could just blitz him and figure out that magic with no travel time is needed.

Sims: The 2-C intangible, invisible entity copypastes him and edits his emotion and personality in stopped time.

D.I.C.E.: Soloes.

Kusoge: Passive plot of the universe makes him fall in love with Protagonist-ku

Konjiki no Gash Bell: He solos pretty easily. Unless he isn't resistant to power nullification. (Does it have vectors if it spawns directly on top of him?)

The Gamer: See Risci's analysis above

Tower of God: He solos most of the verse. Though Phantaminum has a lot of hax, so I'm sure one of them will work. Accel can't exactly take him out. He could also be driven mad if he enters the tower's upper floors.

Death and Destiny: He solos the vast majority of the verse. Except for the gods, whom are likely 3-A or 2-C (though they're rated as 6-B currently). They lack showings, but clearly seem to be responsible for the universe working how it does, can likely regenerate from just their essence, and don't seem to die. They also commonly employ transmutation which I don't think he resists.

Dragon Lore and Love: Isis and Osiris: Solos pretty easily.

Katekyo Hitman Rebor: Also solos pretty easily. Illusions can't reach him because of his vectors.

I'm probably missing a few verses, but yeah.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The Gamer: Soloes mostly, though there are supposed tier 2 god tiers who have abilities with no travel time. Plus, he is pretty slow, so Ha could just blitz him and figure out that magic with no travel time is needed.
Uhhh, speed is equalized..

Back