• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator tries to solo your favorite verse

I don't see anything Phantaminum has that would work on Accel honestly

Why can't Accel kill him either?

I don't think SBA applies to "solo verse" threads.

Mostly because that would mean putting all characters 4 kilometers away from him, which would be kinda weird.

Also, putting Yango within 4km is an instawin.

Those don't always have vectors. The fact that they do in Tu Aru doesn't mean they do everywhere else.

For exemple, looking at Cthulhu would still **** him up due to the nature of the mindhax. So, depends on Yango's mechanics.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Cthulhu's mindhax is sight based tho, which he reflected in verse
No its not.

Cthulhu doesn't actively mindhax. He just looks hella weird and anyone that sees him goes insane. Accel could reflect light to blind himself, but he has no way to know to do that.

I mean, he still reflected that exact type of mindhax in verse, which was Qlipha's dress
Her dress is a being from a different plane of reality that mortal minds cannot comprehend?

Her dress can shatter the mind of those who looks at it. The mechanic is the same, which is passive sight based mindhax
That is not the same at all.

Being passive and sight based does not make it the same at all.

Cthulhu doesn't mindhax people. They just go insane as their brain tries to comprehend something beyond comprehension.

Those clothes just sound like passive mindhax.

Qliphah also doesnt actively mindhax people...and the dress induces Type 3 Madness just like Cthulhu
That makes absolutely no sense unless he actively filtered what the light reflected from the object can show him.

Her dress can shatter the mind of those who looks at it. The mechanic is the same, which is passive sight based mindhax
Type 3 Madness Manip isn't remotely the same as passive mind-hax. The former is literally just one's mind collapsing under the strain of trying to comprehend something completely unnatural. You can't reflect something like that at all anymore than you can reflect dying from lack of air. The latter is your run-of-the-mill mind-break aura.

Planck69 said:
Type 3 Madness Manip isn't remotely the same as passive mind-hax. The former is literally just one's mind collapsing under the strain of trying to comprehend something completely unnatural. You can't reflect something like that at all anymore than you can reflect dying from lack of air. The latter is your run-of-the-mill mind-break aura.
The dress has passive Type 3 Madness

The dress has passive Type 3 Madness
Then how in the hell can Accel reflect that? The only way I can see that happening is if he blocked his viiew of the dress with vectors. Otherwise the dress wasn't proper Type 3.

Then how in the hell can Accel reflect that? The only way I can see that happening is if he blocked his viiew of the dress with vectors. Otherwise the dress wasn't proper Type 3.

Accel didn't had any knowledge about the dress, he was still unaffected while talking with Qliphah.

XDragnoir said:
Accel didn't had any knowledge about the dress, he was still unaffected while talking with Qliphah.
Oh. Well in that case then Accelerator should have resistance to madness manip.

Warhammer 40,000: Some daemon of decent power eats his soul or a Psyker yeets.

Shinza Banshou:

The Elder Scrolls: Hmm he does decently at the lower levels but eventually gets stopped by some powerful mage or Dragon.

Nasuverse: Can solo many of the lower tiers but some of the servants yeet and he stops at the 2-As.

Vertigo: Stops pretty fast.

Marvel Comics: Can deal with the earth bound characters but stops at the cosmics.

To Aru Majutsu No Index: Hmm

SCP Foundation: Foundation more than likely contains eventually.

Last edited:
Medaka Box: Nah, most top tiers stomp him.

GetBackers: Most of the people introduced in the last arc stomp him, even after the downgrades happen.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: I don't think he can deal with fate hax.

High School DxD: I think he stomps up until dimensional gap.

Armed With Wings: He can't really put down the top tiers.

Code: Breaker: He can't kill the immortals. So i think they either outlive or Sakura just wishes him away (or seals him).

Warframe: Inconc i think.

Fate hax in Rakudai is the thing you need to accept throwing your life away to fight a desperado? If yes Accel still kill Edel and Ikki. Also, they need some End of the World thing to kill Accel with fate.

XDragnoir said:
Fate hax in Rakudai is the thing you need to accept throwing your life away to fight a desperado? If yes Accel still kill Edel and Ikki.
That's the fear hax, the fate hax starts when you do decide to challenge a desperado.

Because even if they make Accelerator fated to die, but how fast will he die? He needs half a second to kill everyone in the verse, and things like hearth stop and others can't kill Accel, which means incon at best.

XDragnoir said:
Because even if they make Accelerator fated to die, but how fast will he die? He needs half a second to kill everyone in the verse, and things like hearth stop and others can't kill Accel, which means incon at best.
Had edel not held back stella would have died from decapitation the moment she decided to fight her.

As for the rest, well they can just stop his movement either way.

Stella doesn't need to move for most of her stuff either, she didn't do anything when Nene did that to her.

She needs to move for literally all of her good stuff. Especially her nuking which requires her to point her sword

The only thing is her flame Aura, which is useless

Had edel not held back stella would have died from decapitation the moment she decided to fight her.

As for the rest, well they can just stop his movement either way.

Edel being able to decapitate Stella is a thing, decapitate a 4B is another.

Back