• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ali runs the anime gauntlet part lll: Izuku Midoriya

Both are 8-B

Both are 13 meters apart

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in Tokyo.

Tekno Magnetic Suit Ali and Joint Training Arc Izuku is used.

Last edited:
I know nothing about Ali, but I'm assuming he has all of the powers on his entire page since it's his most recent key?

8% Deku scales to about 41 tons, while Ali scales to 93, meaning Ali can kill him with only a few hits, and that's not even including the seveal amps Ali has at his disposal
Ali can outrange him easily with his tops, Yoyo, and Tekno Orbs
He can also easily keep up with Deku's mobility and pseudo flight with his Aero Boots and Tekno Orb platforms
plus protect himself from anything with his Yoyo shield
IRIS gives him better Analytical Prediction compared to Deku's naked brain so he can outplay anything Deku does

Don't think Deku can really do anything here. His only shot at winning is keeping Ali close to him via Blackwhip, but Joint Training Deku can't control it, plus he can just block it with his shield or Tekno Orbs, then punch holes into Deku's body with his tops.

Voting Ali

I know nothing about Ali, but I'm assuming he has all of the powers on his entire page since it's his most recent key?

8% Deku scales to about 41 tons, while Ali scales to 93, meaning Ali can kill him with only a few hits, and that's not even including the seveal amps Ali has at his disposal
Ali can outrange him easily with his tops, Yoyo, and Tekno Orbs
He can also easily keep up with Deku's mobility and pseudo flight with his Aero Boots and Tekno Orb platforms
plus protect himself from anything with his Yoyo shield
IRIS gives him better Analytical Prediction compared to Deku's naked brain so he can outplay anything Deku does

Don't think Deku can really do anything here. His only shot at winning is keeping Ali close to him via Blackwhip, but Joint Training Deku can't control it, plus he can just block it with his shield or Tekno Orbs, then punch holes into Deku's body with his tops.

Voting Ali
I'll just clarify abit, Ali does not have tekno orbs as that Is optional equipment, he also does not have I.R.I.S. as stated in the notes of the profile. But I'll count your vote.

Ali: 1

Deku: 0

Incon: 0

I'll just clarify abit, Ali does not have tekno orbs as that Is optional equipment, he also does not have I.R.I.S. as stated in the notes of the profile. But I'll count your vote.

Ali: 1

Deku: 0

Incon: 0
then Ali just turtles with yoyo and hits Deku a few times with his tops until he dies

Back