• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto is tasked with taking out an agent [3 MORE VOTES]

Ali vs Naruto.

Both are 8-B

Naruto (Chunin Final Exams to Konoha Crush) and Ali (After Obtaining Tekno Magnetic Suit)

speed is equalized.

battle takes place in M.A.T.A. Arena

Both are 13 meters apart

I dont know nothing about Eli other than what i just saw on their profile so i'm not confident in here but because you asked for i will give my opinion.
They seem very on pair in destruction and speed is equalized so barely matters here so their fight will have to be based on abilities and stamina, by what i saw in the profile Naruto wins in stamina by a lot as for abilities i can see how this is a fair battle but i think the Naruto's clones would be the reason for his win, Hunderds of clones would end Eli's stamina fast while keeping Naruto safe.

I will remind you that this is only good as far as Naruto is not allowed to use summoning jutsu because if he were to use Gamabunta then this combat would end easily for Naruto's side. Gamabunta is 6-C and sub relativistic with speeds equalized he still has the upper hand on speed too by the speed equalization rules

I dont know nothing about Eli other than what i just saw on their profile so i'm not confident in here but because you asked for i will give my opinion.
They seem very on pair in destruction and speed is equalized so barely matters here so their fight will have to be based on abilities and stamina, by what i saw in the profile Naruto wins in stamina by a lot as for abilities i can see how this is a fair battle but i think the Naruto's clones would be the reason for his win, Hunderds of clones would end Eli's stamina fast while keeping Naruto safe.
Ali's stamina isn't bad by any means either. Clones could be easily dispatched with tops.
I will remind you that this is only good as far as Naruto is not allowed to use summoning jutsu because if he were to use Gamabunta then this combat would end easily for Naruto's side. Gamabunta is 6-C and sub relativistic with speeds equalized he still has the upper hand on speed too by the speed equalization rules
Naruto wouldn't do it in character unless it was against a Kaiju sized entity. not a child that is much shorter than him.

Ali's stamina isn't bad by any means either. Clones could be easily dispatched with tops.
Naruto's stamina is super human at the very least compared to an human like Ali thats a considerable big difference.
Im not sure what part you refering to Naruto clones are still considerable fast as resistant to a certain extent there have been cases with clones being hit by some attacks and remain for a bit longer because the more chakra they have the more resistant they are also Naruto can make hundreds of clones Ali does not have infinite tops to useand like i said his stamina would be ending at some point while Naruto can always have a small boost of chakra from Kurama which is almost endless.
Naruto wouldn't do it in character unless it was against a Kaiju sized entity. not a child that is much shorter than him.
By default they are in character but still wanting to win thats what SBA says if Naruto reaches a point where there is nothing else working he would do whatever he can to win

Naruto's stamina is super human at the very least compared to an human like Ali thats a considerable big difference.
Im not sure what part you refering to Naruto clones are still considerable fast as resistant to a certain extent there have been cases with clones being hit by some attacks and remain for a bit longer because the more chakra they have the more resistant they are also Naruto can make hundreds of clones Ali does not have infinite tops to useand like i said his stamina would be ending at some point while Naruto can always have a small boost of chakra from Kurama which is almost endless.
Speed equalization makes it that Ali's combat speed is much faster than that of Naruto's by a considerable margin and the fact that Ali can amplify its velocity and overall power by spinning it really fast allows him to at the very least destroy a quarter of Naruto's clones with a single top without accounting he could deploy all 6 at once to completely wipe out the clones.
By default they are in character but still wanting to win thats what SBA says if Naruto reaches a point where there is nothing else working he would do whatever he can to win
The last time he used it during the entirety of part 1 was only against Garaa and nobody else after that point. Not even Sasuke nor Orochimaru despite both being far stronger than himself.

Speed equalization makes it that Ali's combat speed is much faster than that of Naruto's by a considerable margin and the fact that Ali can amplify its velocity and overall power by spinning it really fast allows him to at the very least destroy a quarter of Naruto's clones with a single top without accounting he could deploy all 6 at once to completely wipe out the clones.
Speed equalization rules the combat speed even the speed of his projectiles is lowered. All speeds are lowered his combat speed is the same as the character with the lowest speed the reaction speed is lowered to keep the same multiplier between reaction speed and normal speed.
Destroy 100 clones Naruto can just make 1000 more. Like i said it's determined by stamina and Naruto wins that one.
The last time he used it during the entirety of part 1 was only against Garaa and nobody else after that point. Not even Sasuke nor Orochimaru despite both being far stronger than himself.
He tried against orochimaru but he summoned gamabunta's kid.
Sasuke is a different case he didn't summon because of personal reasons. Like i said yes Naruto is in character but he he isn't quiting so if nothing he usually does work his Standard tactics then he goes for his entire arsenal that means using summoning Jutsu or even Kurama's chakra

Speed equalization rules the combat speed even the speed of his projectiles is lowered. All speeds are lowered his combat speed is the same as the character with the lowest speed the reaction speed is lowered to keep the same multiplier between reaction speed and normal speed.
The character with the lowest speed is still Ali (Athletic Human) while he retains a higher combat speed.
Destroy 100 clones Naruto can just make 1000 more. Like i said it's determined by stamina and Naruto wins that one.
The Tops would raze the entire armada of clones in a heartbeat and hit the correct Naruto eventually.
He tried against orochimaru but he summoned gamabunta's kid.
Sasuke is a different case he didn't summon because of personal reasons. Like i said yes Naruto is in character but he he isn't quiting so if nothing he usually does work his Standard tactics then he goes for his entire arsenal that means using summoning Jutsu or even Kurama's chakra
Still. He's not likely to until he very literally is out of options. Ali on the other hand won't hesitate to use all 6 of his tops all at once.

The character with the lowest speed is still Ali (Athletic Human) while he retains a higher combat speed.
That's not how it works you are using his strongest key meaning that the combat speed used in his key is lowered is not the base one that counts otherwise we would have done the same for Naruto considering he has statistic amplification because of chakra amount.
The Tops would raze the entire armada of clones in a heartbeat and hit the correct Naruto eventually.

Still. He's not likely to until he very literally is out of options. Ali on the other hand won't hesitate to use all 6 of his tops all at once.
And could the tops instantly kill the real Naruto? Because even if the tops are strong enough to give significant damage Naruto still has a lot of pain tolerance he still has regeneration and as long as he can still use his arms he can still summon more clones.
As far as i saw the tops are not that strong for the video you showed me I don't think that it can even destroy a clone much less an armada or them

Read:
  • The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.

That's not how it works you are using his strongest key meaning that the combat speed used in his key is lowered is not the base one that counts otherwise we would have done the same for Naruto considering he has statistic amplification because of chakra amount.
Sorry, the speed equalization thing is really misreading but anyways Ali could still boost the velocity of the tops by spinning it faster via magnetism.
And could the tops instantly kill the real Naruto? Because even if the tops are strong enough to give significant damage Naruto still has a lot of pain tolerance he still has regeneration and as long as he can still use his arms he can still summon more clones.
2 tops that collided each other can pen through a robotic head when one just bounced off of it with no effect. So yes. Under that circumstance or if Ali resorts to his specially attack. That'll kill Naruto on the spot. That does not include the fact that Ali could knock Naruto out cold with his shockwaves caused by the hybrid tops.
As far as i saw the tops are not that strong for the video you showed me I don't think that it can even destroy a clone much less an armada or them
That's because that's not the top he actually uses. The Tops he actually used packs an overall greater punch.

Sorry, the speed equalization thing is really misreading but anyways Ali could still boost the velocity of the tops by spinning it faster via magnetism.
It is ok. As for the magnetism im not sure how it works keep in mind that the speed of rotation will also decrease because of the speed equalization
2 tops that collided each other can pen through a robotic head when one just bounced off of it with no effect. So yes. Under that circumstance or if Ali resorts to his specially attack. That'll kill Naruto on the spot. That does not include the fact that Ali could knock Naruto out cold with his shockwaves caused by the hybrid tops.

That's because that's not the top he actually uses. The Tops he actually used packs an overall greater punch.
But does that robot has an equivalent of higher resistance than Naruto? Because the only reason their resistance is comparable is because we are talking Ali with his forcefields and this magnetic suit, and even then if Naruto uses what in this wiki is called KN0 which is Naruto using Kurama's chakra he is much more resistant that anything Ali has in his arsenal so even if the tops were to be enough to kill base Naruto they wouldnt be able to hurt KN0.

I think the Ali profile should have more information of those tops and what they can do instead of an extensive explaination on how Ali got them might be important for story plot but for whoever is going to use him in a fight knowing that is useless considering you were a top contribubutor you should change that.

It is ok. As for the magnetism im not sure how it works keep in mind that the speed of rotation will also decrease because of the speed equalization

But does that robot has an equivalent of higher resistance than Naruto? Because the only reason their resistance is comparable is because we are talking Ali with his forcefields and this magnetic suit, and even then if Naruto uses what in this wiki is called KN0 which is Naruto using Kurama's chakra he is much more resistant that anything Ali has in his arsenal so even if the tops were to be enough to kill base Naruto they wouldnt be able to hurt KN0.
KnO is restricted. It is a 7-B thing. Also the robot specified is a robot that is far more durable and resistant than Ali. We're talking a hulk buster look alike here. Let's not ignore the fact that each clone Naruto makes decreases his overall power with each clone made.
I think the Ali profile should have more information of those tops and what they can do instead of an extensive explaination on how Ali got them might be important for story plot but for whoever is going to use him in a fight knowing that is useless considering you were a top contribubutor you should change that.
I'm not the top contributor. But in any case the tops are hard to stop by merely punching or kicking. Their penetrating and overall stopping power increases as their rotations becomes more and more rapid. Just to note. You CAN'T equalize the speed of an ability if the ability doesn't affect the characters speed.

Ok KN0 is restricted but Naruto still can get boosts from Kurama as he got multiple times as they do not refer to the same thing. Need proof of that robot and how is he more resistant than the strongest version of Ali as its the one being use here, the appearance doesnt matter really one example is that Captain America scale above robots and armours that are bullet proof while not being it himself, its very likely that Ali scaled in resistance to that robot as it happens many times.
Naruto's chakra is absurd even his base self has more chakra than kakashi even without Kurama which might give NAruto some chakra once in a while during the fight.

You are a top contributor appears on the page you might not be "the one". Naruto standart equipment envolves kunai which he constantly uses to protect himself from other kunais and some other attacks its very likely he would the kunai against the tops the same way he uses against kunai users.

Actually you can those are the rules you can look up
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
  • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds
"any attacks, projectiles" not just their base reaction and perception.

Ok KN0 is restricted but Naruto still can get boosts from Kurama as he got multiple times as they do not refer to the same thing. Need proof of that robot and how is he more resistant than the strongest version of Ali as its the one being use here, the appearance doesnt matter really one example is that Captain America scale above robots and armours that are bullet proof while not being it himself, its very likely that Ali scaled in resistance to that robot as it happens many times.
Naruto's chakra is absurd even his base self has more chakra than kakashi even without Kurama which might give NAruto some chakra once in a while during the fight.
It would only be a useful amp if he doesn't use it whilst spamming clones. Ali doesn't scale the robot took multiple hits and still wasn't staggered until Ali collided the tops together to pen through the head 10:45 . This does not include the fact Ali could rotate 2 tops to the highest degree to completely knock out or heavily damage Naruto with his special attack
You are a top contributor appears on the page you might not be "the one". Naruto standart equipment envolves kunai which he constantly uses to protect himself from other kunais and some other attacks its very likely he would the kunai against the tops the same way he uses against kunai users.
The last time someone did that against the top it merely bounced back against another surface and picked up momentum from each rebound.
Actually you can those are the rules you can look up

"any attacks, projectiles" not just their base reaction and perception.
What I'm trying to say is. You CAN'T purposely mitigate Ali's attack boost by doing so. That's why statistics amplification can still be used in equalization matches.

It would only be a useful amp if he doesn't use it whilst spamming clones. Ali doesn't scale the robot took multiple hits and still wasn't staggered until Ali collided the tops together to pen through the head 10:45 . This does not include the fact Ali could rotate 2 tops to the highest degree to completely knock out or heavily damage Naruto with his special attack
What do you mean? He has used Kurama's chakra to create clones before and even his clones would be given a small boost over kurama's chakra. I didnt watch the entire thing but i assume that this robot is weaker than this Uno since this special attack you mentioned is stronger than the attack that destroyed that same robot but still not strong enough to kill Uno which means by scaling the Robot's resistance scale bellow Uno which scale with Ali since both Naruto, Uno and Ali are considered the same rank in durability none of them should be able to instant kill Naruto, also the girl that took this "special attack" was ok she doesnt have a profile but i assume she scales somewhere around the same level as the others and it doesnt look like a verse that has regeneration so Naruto should be ok with the attacks at least as long as Naruto doesnt get that "special" directly which is unlikely since he can protect himself with other clones and his own kunai.
The last time someone did that against the top it merely bounced back against another surface and picked up momentum from each rebound.

What I'm trying to say is. You CAN'T purposely mitigate Ali's attack boost by doing so. That's why statistics amplification can still be used in equalization matches.
I think you might be refearing to the part where that girl in the video you sent used some sort of staff to get those tops to bounce on the orbs or robots or whatever those red balls are sure that seems problematic but those tops the normal ones that were bouncing seem too weak to be an actual problem even clones should be able to bounce since he doesnt seem to be using the boosts that somehow made this verse FTL. Anyways Naruto was in a similar position when he fought Haku where he was in a middle of multiple mirrors and be targeted by a human moving at the speed of light and hitting NAruto with senbo, Naruto tried to escape using clones which he would probably do the same in this scenario but problem is Haku had at least 10 versions of himself constantly throwing multiple senbo at Naruto while Ali seems to have a much more limited number of tops

I dont understand what exacly do you mean i dont understand why would the same tops somehow be FTL which is the top speed of the verse which by speed equalization rules would become the same speed as Naruto making it possible for Naruto to dodge.

I dont understand what exacly do you mean i dont understand why would the same tops somehow be FTL which is the top speed of the verse which by speed equalization rules would become the same speed as Naruto making it possible for Naruto to dodge.
Greatsage means that Ali spinning his tops makes them hit harder and go faster. That stats amp can still be used in matches going by the same percentile increase

Naruto can also use more chakra and become faster by statistic amplification and like i said he can leave or destroy the point used for bouncing
His clones are practically points that can be used for bouncing.
What do you mean? He has used Kurama's chakra to create clones before and even his clones would be given a small boost over kurama's chakra. I didnt watch the entire thing but i assume that this robot is weaker than this Uno since this special attack you mentioned is stronger than the attack that destroyed that same robot but still not strong enough to kill Uno which means by scaling the Robot's resistance scale bellow Uno which scale with Ali since both Naruto, Uno and Ali are considered the same rank in durability none of them should be able to instant kill Naruto, also the girl that took this "special attack" was ok she doesnt have a profile but i assume she scales somewhere around the same level as the others and it doesnt look like a verse that has regeneration so Naruto should be ok with the attacks at least as long as Naruto doesnt get that "special" directly which is unlikely since he can protect himself with other clones and his own kunai.
Just to clarify. The kombat busterdroid is far more durable than Ali. Uno has nothing to do with this comparison. Uno never fought Ali who utilized tops at all in the series, don't make things up. Ali's attacks upscales from his previous iterations including the time where he was under the influence of Override Mode. That girl that you downplayed curbstomped the Tekno and Kombat Pillar chiefs who are comparable or equal to Uno in the first place. Ganz despite absorbing the full force of 16 punches from Bakar to enhance his energy punch it only pen through 1 microbug wall. while Ali penned 3 microbug barriers and knocked Jenny away with his charged attacks. Basically speaking if Naruto gets hit by this, he'll be having a gaping hole through his chest.
I think you might be refearing to the part where that girl in the video you sent used some sort of staff to get those tops to bounce on the orbs or robots or whatever those red balls are sure that seems problematic but those tops the normal ones that were bouncing seem too weak to be an actual problem even clones should be able to bounce since he doesnt seem to be using the boosts that somehow made this verse FTL. Anyways Naruto was in a similar position when he fought Haku where he was in a middle of multiple mirrors and be targeted by a human moving at the speed of light and hitting NAruto with senbo, Naruto tried to escape using clones which he would probably do the same in this scenario but problem is Haku had at least 10 versions of himself constantly throwing multiple senbo at Naruto while Ali seems to have a much more limited number of tops

Once again, kunai blocking or slashing would just increase the problem. the only solution is to dodge. there are no normal tops. those tops upscales from the gravity bullet calc of 93+ tons for being superior to the gravity bullets in AP. you claim the tops are too weak yet did not provide concrete evidence while right now it is basic knowledge to know that Naruto's clones are very weak due to massive quantity that reduces the overall power of each individual clones so naturally Naruto would basically suffer from broken bones if he gets hit accidentally when he still has his clones active.

His clones are practically points that can be used for bouncing.
So? If he keeps bouncing even if he destroys them Naruto just keeps making more.
Just to clarify. The kombat busterdroid is far more durable than Ali. Uno has nothing to do with this comparison. Uno never fought Ali who utilized tops at all in the series, don't make things up. Ali's attacks upscales from his previous iterations including the time where he was under the influence of Override Mode. That girl that you downplayed curbstomped the Tekno and Kombat Pillar chiefs who are comparable or equal to Uno in the first place. Ganz despite absorbing the full force of 16 punches from Bakar to enhance his energy punch it only pen through 1 microbug wall. while Ali penned 3 microbug barriers and knocked Jenny away with his charged attacks. Basically speaking if Naruto gets hit by this, he'll be having a gaping hole through his chest.
All of them scale the same, if there is a character that can tank it then someone with the same resistance is able to resist too, keep in mind that forcefields and barriers all scale to resistance. Naruto's resistance is on pair with the strongest profiles in that verse.
Once again, kunai blocking or slashing would just increase the problem. the only solution is to dodge. there are no normal tops. those tops upscales from the gravity bullet calc of 93+ tons for being superior to the gravity bullets in AP. you claim the tops are too weak yet did not provide concrete evidence while right now it is basic knowledge to know that Naruto's clones are very weak due to massive quantity that reduces the overall power of each individual clones so naturally Naruto would basically suffer from broken bones if he gets hit accidentally when he still has his clones active.
93+ tons? Naruto resistant is about 100 tons still superior.

Naruto's chakra is huge he can make hundreds of clones and still keep fighting people on his level and of course kurama can refill it anytime.

How does Ali deal with explosive papers and smoke grenades that is Naruto standard gear? Can Ali deal if Naruto just smokes the area and attacks from a close range? Can the tops even survive explosions?

You know you asked my opinion which I did show if you don't like it fine I said from the beginning that I don't know that verse, I don't have any more reason to keep debating

So? If he keeps bouncing even if he destroys them Naruto just keeps making more.
At this point Naruto is just putting himself at an advantage if he loses hundreds and hundreds of clones each time. He's just wasting his stamina for no apparent reason.
All of them scale the same, if there is a character that can tank it then someone with the same resistance is able to resist too, keep in mind that forcefields and barriers all scale to resistance. Naruto's resistance is on pair with the strongest profiles in that verse.
Ali's durability is only comparable but his attacks is on par or superior to the strongest as shown with his special attack.
93+ tons? Naruto resistant is about 100 tons still superior.
Anything above 100 tons of TNT is 8-A what are you talking about?
Naruto's chakra is huge he can make hundreds of clones and still keep fighting people on his level and of course kurama can refill it anytime.
Which has a limit. He doesn't have a Tsunade ocean of chakra amount of chakra without the aid of Kurama.
How does Ali deal with explosive papers and smoke grenades that is Naruto standard gear? Can Ali deal if Naruto just smokes the area and attacks from a close range? Can the tops even survive explosions?
Tops are superior to the gravity bullets that pen through an explosion before. Ali himself would simply ram his barriers into the explosions and smoke to annihilate most fodder clones.
You know you asked my opinion which I did show if you don't like it fine I said from the beginning that I don't know that verse, I don't have any more reason to keep debating
I did ask for you opinion and I know you don't much of the verse but that doesn't mean you should make a comment about something you don't know in the 1st place. You could've asked me about prior as well.

Back