• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Queen decides to kidnap a different child [2 MORE VOTES]

It's not. Flamethrower can be blocked by electromagnetic forcefield while the missiles can be brought to a halt by class G magnetism this is without the fact that Ali can simply destroy a danmaku worth of it with a single top in an enclosed space. Like how he basically revealed every single invisible platform with a single top17:38
ok but can Ali hurt Queen significantly enough?

I think that either Queen needs to either have no win con or Ali to have one to win since IDK if I seen any Ali has

ok but can Ali hurt Queen significantly enough?

I think that either Queen needs to either have no win con or Ali to have one to win since IDK if I seen any Ali has
Ali just need boost his attacks by rotating his tops with magnetism and just strike Queen's mech through the head multiple times. And since he has 6 of those hybrid tops. He can basically just throw out 4 and allow them to ricochet multiple times off nearby walls back at Queen.

Ali just need boost his attacks by rotating his tops with magnetism and just strike Queen's mech through the head multiple times. And since he has 6 of those hybrid tops. He can basically just throw out 4 and allow them to ricochet multiple times off nearby walls back at Queen.
I think that is enough for him to win
Ali FRA

It's not. Flamethrower can be blocked by electromagnetic forcefield while the missiles can be brought to a halt by class G magnetism this is without the fact that Ali can simply destroy a danmaku worth of it with a single top in an enclosed space. Like how he basically revealed every single invisible platform with a single top17:38
Btw he will do no shit about it actually, it's a magical SOUL attack being intangible and not touching the body.

Btw he will do no shit about it actually, it's a magical SOUL attack being intangible and not touching the body.
The missiles are clearly metallic. We can't just say everything that makes up the missile is soul magic. Same to be said for the flamethrower. Which was discussed before in a Sans match.

The missiles are clearly metallic. We can't just say everything that makes up the missile is soul magic. Same to be said for the flamethrower. Which was discussed before in a Sans match.
D a m n.
Is it even fair since what wincons Queen even has?

Her wincon is basically to overpower him with overwhelming danmaku to the point he can't no longer fight back.

Back