• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto is tasked with taking out an agent [3 MORE VOTES]

Giant explosion - 93.8 Tons of TNT
Wow, a 5x+ AP gap...

Well, Naruto would probably start with Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, summoning thousands of clones. Ali wouldn't have much trouble dealing with them, then the clones would fall apart and pass the information to the original Naruto.

Naruto would have knowledge that Ali is much stronger, so a CQC would be ruled out. So Naruto would do what he did against Kiba: win by strategy. Ali's profile shows that he has Stamina far below Naruto's, so Naruto would use his creativity to tire Ali out as much as he can, either with Substitution Jutsu, Summoning or with more clones.

So I vote Naruto for fatigue and more creativity in combat. His Immense Pain Tolerance would also be useful in avoiding fatal blows from Ali.

Wow, a 5x+ AP gap...

Well, Naruto would probably start with Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, summoning thousands of clones. Ali wouldn't have much trouble dealing with them, then the clones would fall apart and pass the information to the original Naruto.
Would probably only tell Naruto that he'd get shredded.

Naruto would have knowledge that Ali is much stronger, so a CQC would be ruled out. So Naruto would do what he did against Kiba: win by strategy. Ali's profile shows that he has Stamina far below Naruto's, so Naruto would use his creativity to tire Ali out as much as he can, either with Substitution Jutsu, Summoning or with more clones.
Yeah, but his stamina is far better than his prior 3 keys due to the fact he no longer has I.R.I.S. that drains him like a battery. Substitution would be a bit redundant considering Ali utilizing his tops is basically playing a game of the world's largest plinko. Summoning Jutsu would be a bad option considering he has 6-C AP with Damage Boost. Gamabunta won't be surviving a shot from that.
So I vote Naruto for fatigue and more creativity in combat. His Immense Pain Tolerance would also be useful in avoiding fatal blows from Ali.
He's gonna have more broken bones than Izuku would by the end of this.

Would probably only tell Naruto that he'd get shredded.
Every damage that the clones suffer Naruto suffers as well. He would have knowledge that Ali is severely stronger.
Yeah, but his stamina is far better than his prior 3 keys due to the fact he no longer has I.R.I.S. that drains him like a battery.
Nothing like that in the profile.
Substitution would be a bit redundant considering Ali utilizing his tops is basically playing a game of the world's largest plinko.
Substitution Jutsu during Naruto was effective against shinobis who have extensive combat experience. Even Juudara could escape using this jutsu against SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, who have the best sensory abilities in the verse.

Ali demonstrated the ability to escape when was totally immobilized using tops?
Summoning Jutsu would be a bad option considering he has 6-C AP with Damage Boost. Gamabunta won't be surviving a shot from that.
I mean, Gamabunta scales to Shukaku who has 6-C+ AP.
Attack Potency: Island level+ (Was able to effortfully rip Shukaku's arm off and match his Wind Bullets, and stated that the landscape would change severely if they continued fighting)

Ali doesn't have 6-C+ AP. Gamabunta can also summon other frogs, immobilize him using monumental advantage in LS and has HAX that Ali can't resist, like Fire and Water Manip.
He's gonna have more broken bones than Izuku would by the end of this.
As I mentioned, Pain Tolerance would handle this. And since Ali's Stamina is only Athletic, all it takes is for Ali to run something like a 400m in the Olympics and he is already exhausted.

Every damage that the clones suffer Naruto suffers as well. He would have knowledge that Ali is severely stronger.
Yes. But if he continues to just send in clones after clones. He'll lose stamina faster than Ali.
Nothing like that in the profile.
Not in the weakness section?
Substitution Jutsu during Naruto was effective against shinobis who have extensive combat experience. Even Juudara could escape using this jutsu against SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, who have the best sensory abilities in the verse.
Unequal comparison. That is very late in the series. We are using the more brat-like Naruto here.
Ali demonstrated the ability to escape when was totally immobilized using tops?
15:30
I mean, Gamabunta scales to Shukaku who has 6-C+ AP.

Ali doesn't have 6-C+ AP. Gamabunta can also summon other frogs, immobilize him using monumental advantage in LS and has HAX that Ali can't resist, like Fire and Water Manip.
6-C+ but it isn't greater than a 2 times difference. Just so you know, that thing would pierce through Gamabunta due to hitting a very large target with a very small projectile. Like a needle piercing through the human body.

Aside from that, he never tried to use it against a 12 year old kid that's shorter than an 8 year old Konohamaru. Very unlikely.

As I mentioned, Pain Tolerance would handle this. And since Ali's Stamina is only Athletic, all it takes is for Ali to run something like a 400m in the Olympics and he is already exhausted.
He has Aeroboots that grants greater maneuvering capabilities than Naruto's tree hopping. Besides that Ali could just stand there and launch his tops in the same spot until he detects a clone or the real Naruto coming up from beneath the ground. This is a far different match up than Tanjirou vs Naruto due to insane army wiping capabilities.

Not in the weakness section?
Nope
Relatively inexperienced. Rather clumsy and lazy (although this is becoming less of a problem in later seasons). Initially could not control I.R.I.S. (has been resolved in Season 2). Due to the trace of his late mother's data, Override Mode could only be activated when Ali is in grave danger and will take control of Ali (resolved after her data was deleted in Ejen Ali: The Movie). His yoyo's shield will be deactivated if the yoyo stops spinning

If they have amps at 8-B
How, if Ali also ceases to be 8-B with forcefield?
Unequal comparison. That is very late in the series. We are using the more brat-like Naruto here.
Better?
He wasn't completely immobilized at any point. Prevent being immobilized =/= Being immobilized and escaping.
6-C+ but it isn't greater than a 2 times difference. Just so you know, that thing would pierce through Gamabunta due to hitting a very large target with a very small projectile. Like a needle piercing through the human body.
Your statement was that Gamabunta would be one-shotted by Ali, which I proved wrong. Also, Gamabunta's summon alone would be enough to cause considerable damage in the arena they are fighting in.

Naruto can still comment on Ali's strength to Gamabunta and have Gamabunta use his summons by summoning other frogs, like this one that would fall on Ali:

Or those who can do that:

I also want to know how Magnetism Manip won't be broken by Gamabunta's LS.
He has Aeroboots that grants greater maneuvering capabilities than Naruto's tree hopping. Besides that Ali could just stand there and launch his tops in the same spot until he detects a clone or the real Naruto coming up from beneath the ground. This is a far different match up than Tanjirou vs Naruto due to insane army wiping capabilities.
Ali fighting with dozens of clones would be enough to tire him out. Think of some athlete running while having to fight dozens of peoples. Imagine the hundreds of clones Naruto can make + Substitution Jutsu to escape from eventual fatal offensives.

Also, the clones don't necessarily need to be very close to each other. They can spread out and help Naruto discover some viable weakness.

How, if Ali also ceases to be 8-B with forcefield?
Ali's forcefields are unquantifiably above 6-C
Link does not work
He wasn't completely immobilized at any point. Prevent being immobilized =/= Being immobilized and escaping.
Got the wrong idea.

Your statement was that Gamabunta would be one-shotted by Ali, which I proved wrong. Also, Gamabunta's summon alone would be enough to cause considerable damage in the arena they are fighting in.

Naruto can still comment on Ali's strength to Gamabunta and have Gamabunta use his summons by summoning other frogs, like this one that would fall on Ali:

Or those who can do that:

I also want to know how Magnetism Manip won't be broken by Gamabunta's LS.

You still haven't answered the other main question. Would he even consider using it against a 9 year old sized boy that is shorter than Konohamaru from early part one?
Ali fighting with dozens of clones would be enough to tire him out. Think of some athlete running while having to fight dozens of peoples. Imagine the hundreds of clones Naruto can make + Substitution Jutsu to escape from eventual fatal offensives.
Athletic is much higher than that or else he'd just be above average. He practically has stamina comparable to another Agent that could fight 100 drones in a row while still having enough stamina to fight several droids.

Ali also was able to predict opponents that can pop out of nowhere in a fight even without knowing their true location. Also, 2 tops are already enough to wipe out several hundred clones, his other 4 would just become barriers that protect his back from assault.
Also, the clones don't necessarily need to be very close to each other. They can spread out and help Naruto discover some viable weakness.
So were the platforms Ali shot or the entire platoon of goons that Ali annihilated in a short animation.

Ali's forcefields are unquantifiably above 6-C
You don't understand. What makes Ali's amps different from Naruto's amps, if they both acquire another Tier using them?
Link does not work
b60978ae0e9defe85ca741ca20ad0340.jpg

You still haven't answered the other main question. Would he even consider using it against a 9 year old sized boy that is shorter than Konohamaru from early part one?
I don't see why not? He used it against Gaara even though Naruto felt an care to him.
Athletic is much higher than that or else he'd just be above average. He practically has stamina comparable to another Agent that could fight 100 drones in a row while still having enough stamina to fight several droids.
Drones for the most part are garbage level. They are just used as "oh, look how skilled this character is he defeats several at once" lol. Even because they attack without any organization at all.
Ali also was able to predict opponents that can pop out of nowhere in a fight even without knowing their true location.
What do you mean "out of nowhere"? Is it power of invisibility, portal, going under the ground?
2 tops are already enough to wipe out several hundred clones, his other 4 would just become barriers that protect his back from assault.
Naruto does more clones or just summon the Gamabunta. Also, when did Ali do a massive AoE and start with that? From what I've researched, he always spends most of the fight using tops for CQC.
So were the platforms Ali shot or the entire platoon of goons that Ali annihilated in a short animation.
Are we really going to discuss who is the most skillful here?

Still unequal, sage mode Jiraiya is leagues above a kid Naruto.
I don't see why not? He used it against Gaara even though Naruto felt an care to him.
Gaara was the same age as him. I meant a literal toddler. Would he be willing to do that?
Drones for the most part are garbage level. They are just used as "oh, look how skilled this character is he defeats several at once" lol. Even because they attack without any organization at all.
Prove these, "highly advanced drones that are superior to the best combat operatives in the real world by a huge margin" are garbage.
What do you mean "out of nowhere"? Is it power of invisibility, portal, going under the ground?
Neither of those. His opponent wasn't within his line of sight nor he new
Naruto does more clones or just summon the Gamabunta. Also, when did Ali do a massive AoE and start with that? From what I've researched, he always spends most of the fight using tops for CQC.
Cqc but turns into a platoon wiper if there are too many targets on the field.
Are we really going to discuss who is the most skillful here?
This is Naruto before he learned the Rasengan. He doesn't have that much skill prior to that event.

Back