• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An official Staff Tier List

Jinsye

She/Her
Judging this based on names only. This is the official VBW Staff tier list.

Explanations

Antvasima:
Ant is self-explanatory but "vasima" means "beautiful, good looking, pretty". So he's just a really good looking ant, which isn't the best outcome but it might be enough to buy Prom's sympathy. Low tier.

Ryukama: "Ryu" means "dragon" and kama is a weapon similar to a scythe. This makes him surprisingly powerful because he's a ******* dragon with a scythe. Weak to Dragonmasterxyz, high-mid tier.

Promestein: Named after the hentai character, Promestein is an angel with nonexistence and science abilities on a multiversal scale, making her very capable in this fight. High tier.

AKM Sama: Probably a deity of some kind? Sama is reserved for those. AKM refers to a machine gun so the god of machine guns doesn't sound too bad. Low-High tier.

Ursuul: 'Ursuul' is the last name of various skilled and athletic characters and mages in the Night Angel series, this makes him a capable candidate in this fight. Maybe not strong enough to win but a solid lower mid-tier.

DontTalkDT: His name implies that he can make people not talk. Which is useful in a vs debating sense but if we're talking actual fights preventing someone from talking is not too helpful unless they're casting spells. Low tier.

Sera EX: Well she's an upgraded version of the original Sera. I don't know what that entails but I'll assume she's better. Mid-Low tier.

Ultima Reality: Well, he is the reality. However, according to Merriam-Webster "Ultima" means "the last syllable of a word". According to my master deductive skills this means symbolically that he is the universe's last dying breath. Which makes him a lot less stronger than he looks because he's gonna ******* die soon. Still fairly strong, low high tier.

SomebodyData: The thing with this, is that he's just somebody in data. This makes him untouchable to normal people though, so solid mid-tier.

The real cal howard: I don't know what benefits you get from being the REAL cal howard, but good for you. Low tier.

Dragonmasterxyz: Now here we have the master of dragons, xyz. Obviously this makes him a powerful candidate because controlling dragons is very powerful, so high-mid tier/low-high tier.

Soldier Blue: A soldier is incredibly solid, as he would have experience in this field. He should be able to beat the tar out of weaker enemies such as most of the low tiers but I doubt he can take on some of those with powers. Mid-tier.

Saikou the Lewd King: The domain of lewd isn't all too powerful within these lands. The stronger folks aren't really too affected by lewd with the exception of Ultima, but having domain over it still puts him above some. Higher mid tier.

Andytrenom: Googling what "Trenom" means, it apparently is an anagram for Thoughtful Rapport Enchant Nice Outlook Mirth. Which means Andy must be a really cool guy to be around, but nothing special in a fight. Low tier.

DarkDragonMedeus: On account of being Medeus, DDM is actually pretty strong. However, due to being a dragon he is immediately weak to Dragonmasterxyz due to being under his domain and thus loses that fight. High-mid tier.

Wokistan: Wokistan has two meanings I can take it. "Wok stan" which means that he stans woks which is an interesting thing to stan, but it can work as a decent melee weapon. Or whatever twitter defines wokistan as which is some political bullshit. Either way, mid-low tier.

Mr. Bambu: Bambu is actually bamboo is Portuguese, so I assume that he is related to that in some way. Giving him control over bamboo isn't a very strong ability (bamboo is notably fragile after all) so low-mid tier.

Elizhaa: If I'll be honest, I have no idea what this name means. Low tier.

Qawsedf234: Seems to be the first six letters on my keyboard. A pattern master but doesn't seem to be too useful without prep, so low tier.

ByAsura: A creation by the god of wrath doesn't sound too shabby actually, depends on what he is but this is solid mid to high-mid.

Damage2345: I'm going to say that whenever Damage hits you, he deals 2345 points of damage. This is quite a lot of damage, enough to push a person into high-mid.

WeeklyBattles: He battles weekly, I assume. This means he must be pretty buff, so... mid tier.

Colonel Krukov: He's a colonel, which means he's superior to Soldier Blue. That should also put him around mid-tier.

Shadowbokunohero: I assume he's a pro hero that has to deal with shadows, which makes him somewhat strong. Mid-tier.

Starter Pack: He has a basic starter pack which lets him be stronger than the weakest of the weak but not much else. High-low tier.

Mindovin: Apparently in the language of dragons this means 'teacher' or 'tutor'. So he probably knows some tricks himself, mid-tier on account of being a dragon most likely

Crazylatin77: Crazy people can be stronger than normal people, and he is latin which is a dead language which means he's a survivor. High-low tier.

Jvando: Apparently a professional basketball player. Not as good as a soldier so low-mid.

Dino Ranger Black: He is a dinosaur ranger, he probably is a badass who has experience handling the big reptiles. This may sound optimistic but I say he can tango with the dragons. High-mid tier.

Antoniofer: Some rat ****. Low tier.

Gemmysaur: A dinosaur that feasts on gems presumably? Probably gets manhandled by Dino Ranger but is decent enough, Low-mid tier.

JustSomeWeirdo: He's just some weirdo. Low tier.

LordGriffin1000: He is a lord of griffins, which while not comparable to someone like Dragonmaster, it should be somewhere close. High-mid tier.

Theglassman12: Literally a man made of glass. Low tier.

Schnee One: I believe this is an Ace Combat reference to the "schnee squad". However there's only one of them here, but that does not detract from his skill as a pilot. Mid to High-Mid tier.

Crabwhale: A crab and a whale combined makes for one pretty strong animal, imagine if this guy attacked your ship. High-mid tier.

Eficiente: Efficient in spanish, which means he should be somewhat capable albeit not supernatural. High-Low tier.

GyroNutz: If you use a gyroscope to just look at nuts instead of actually piloting your plane I don't know what to say to you. High-Low tier.

DarkGrath: Grath is a jagged tooth in a gear, and it's a dark one. Probably isn't too much to worry about unless you step on it, low-tier.

The Wright Way: "Wright" as a name means the worker/shaper of wood. So the way of the Wright is to shape wood, which could make decent weapons but not effectively. Low-Mid tier.

Ogbunabali: Literally the god of death, however he usually only kills criminals at night but I believe this to be a stylistic choice and he can kill where ever and whenever he wants. Low-High tier.

Moritzva: According to google translate, 'mori' is spanish for "I died". Which isn't a good outlook, low-tier.

Firestorm808: Literally a ******* storm of fire, it shouldn't go up to the dragons but it'll **** people up. High-mid tier.

DemonGodMitchAubin: Literally a demon god. I don't know why he's called "Mitch Aubin" instead of a cool demon lord name, but he is still a demon god. Low-high tier.

Everything12: Literally everything, you can't contest that. High tier.

Duedate8898: Well, he is the bane of many students everywhere. But can't hit outside of that weight class. Mid-low tier.

Executor N0: He is an executor, not an executioner. This means he is in charge of carrying out a person's after-death stuff, so he's not actually too special. Low tier.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan: He is a fan of dinosaurs, and is also a Spinosaurus. Seems aight enough though Spinosaurus's aren't the coolest things in the world. Mid-tier.

Therefir: Refir is luxembourgish for fox. So he is a fox, which are cool and fast. Low-mid though.

DMUA: Stands for "Der Mormon Uhrwerk Affe" or The Mormon Clockwork Monkey. Which means he is a mormon (which means he is just the nicest guy) and also a monkey. Monkeys can be strong, which is alright. Low-mid tier.

Jasonsith: Literally a sith? Holy crap! That's a good low-high as you get all of the force powers.

KieranH10: Kieran means 'black' and H10 means 'Zero down-crossing wave height'. Which uh, is a combination I guess. Low-tier.

Migue79: Short form of Miguel which means "one who is like god". This means we have another god in our mists so solid low-high tier.

Armorchompy: I assume he chomps on armor quite well, which means he has pretty strong teeth. Mid or so.

The Divine Phoenix: Being a phoenix means he already can't die, but a divine one as well means he has extra power. High-mid tier.

ZackMoon1234: "Zack" means "God remembers". So that means God remembers the moon. Which he does, but I don't know if that does anything... though it could imply that he knows god. Probably a mid-tier.

Tier List
High tier - Promestein, Everything12
Low High tier - AKM sama, Ultima Reality, Dragonmasterxyz, Jasonsith, Ogbunabali, DemonGodMitchAubuin, Migue79
High-Mid tier - Ryukama, DarkDragonMedeus, ByAsura, Damage2345, Dino Ranger Black, LordGriffin1000, Schnee One, Saikou the Lewd King, Crabwhale, Firestorm808, The Divine Phoenix
Mid tier - SomebodyData, Soldier Blue, WeeklyBattles, Shadowbokunohero, Mindovin, Armorchompy, ZackMoon1234, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan
Low-Mid tier - Ursuul, Mr. Bambu, Jvando, Gemmysaur, The Wright Way, Therefir, DMUA
High-Low tier - Starter Pack, Crazylatin77, Eficiente, GyroNutz
Mid-Low tier - Sera EX, Wokistan, Duedate8898
Low tier - Antvasima, DontTalkDT, The real cal howard, Andytrenom, Elizhaa, Qawsedf234, Antoniofer, JustSomeWeirdo, Theglassman12, ExecutorN0, DarkGrath, Moritzva, KieranH10

These are the final and official decisions, now we truly know who the best staff are on the wiki.

Bruh, you missed some (me included)

You are a genious, I genuinely laughed like an idiot while reading through this.

Last edited:
Bruh, you missed some (me included)

You are a genious, I genuinely laughed like an idiot while reading through this.
You aren't on VS Battles Staff page for some reason so that's probably why I missed you.

SamanPatou: "Saman" is a rain tree while "Patou" is a dog meant to preserve sheep flocks. So this means that it's probably pretty good at controlling sheeps, and is also a tree. Lower mid seems about right here.

I actually am on the page, at the bottom of the content mods list.

Also, interesting analysis, really, I've taken this name from a comic book characters.

At the time I first made my wikia account I was really into Skylanders and Plants Vs Zombies, and the former had an "Armored Chompy" while th latter had an "Armor Chomper", and my nickname came from the combo of both.

Oh i missed Aly, Hop, and Ugaril too

Abstractions: Abstractions are universal concepts or thoughts. Generally placing her into low-high tier.

Hop-Hoppington Hoppenheimer: He hops a lot. He shares the last name with Oppenheimer though so he may have access to nukes. High-Mid tier.

Ugarik: A TikTokker???? Low tier

This list sucks arse. I'm redoing it.

Judging this based on names only. This is the official VBW Staff tier list.

Explanations

Antvasima:
Antvasima is very similar to Antasma, with only a Vi added. This means he is a combination of Antasma and Vi and that one Korra character, making him 2-B, a butch lady who can punch incredibly hard, and gives him an adorable little pet. Easily top tier.

Ryukama: "Ryu" means "dragon" and kama is a weapon similar to a scythe. However, there is also a Hindu god by the name of Kamadeva, or Kāma, who is quite possibly Ryukama's true destiny or form in the future. As he is not aware of this fate, he will go into high tier, just below top tier.

Promestein: Named after the hentai character, Promestein is an angel with nonexistence and science abilities on a multiversal scale, making her very capable in this fight. Ed was right for once. High tier.

AKM Sama: Machine guns? Pathetic, he is obviously a deity of knee mending and a joint disciple to Abstractions. Scales to Aly, high tier.

Abstractions: Abstract existence and possesses kneecapping skills that have scared or threatened nearly everyone on this list. Not capable of kneecapping Ant just yet, so, high tier.

Hoppenheimer: Scales to the creation of FCOC given his assistance in art or whatever, so, low-high.

Ugarik: A TikTokker???? Low tier

Ursuul: Who cares about Night Angel, Ursuul is obviously the title of a king bear or something. King bears are often. Possibly a bear god. At least Mid Tier.

DontTalkDT: Eh, fair enough, Ed. Low tier.

Sera EX: Sera claims she was the origin of all memes, which easily makes her Top Tier if true.

Ultima Reality: No complaints. Low high tier.

SomebodyData: Seems fine. Solid mid-tier.

The real cal howard: Cal is an absolute chad and deserves more than low tier. Low-mid tier.

Dragonmasterxyz: Also a good MTG card, but with more XYZ. Low-high tier.

Soldier Blue: Valid. Mid-tier.

Saikou the Lewd King: Lewd. Higher mid tier.

Andytrenom: The chaos Andy brings from his(?) weird ramblings on Discord promotes him to low-mid tier.

DarkDragonMedeus: Good analysis. High-mid tier.

Wokistan: Wokistan is, effectively, the entire country of Twitter, which makes him a collective entity of millions of users. Easily top tier.

Mr. Bambu: Known as D&D Incarnate, which puts him at tier 1 and makes him top tier.

Elizhaa: Probably Ant's son or something, given his work ethic. At least low-mid tier.

Qawsedf234: Fair enough. Low tier.

ByAsura: Mid works.

Damage2345: High-mid is fair.

WeeklyBattles: Mid tier.

Colonel Krukov: Mid-tier.

Shadowbokunohero: Deku except edgier, and edgy means stronger. Mid-tier.

Starter Pack: Has an entire reddit in his name, but only of low-quality bullshit. High-low tier.

Mindovin: It can mean dragons, or it can mean "mind ovin" or "mind of a sheep" as my 2 seconds of google searching tells you, which is definitely low tier.

Crazylatin77: Latin is a good language. High-low tier.

Jvando: I don't like basketball, sorry. High-low.

Dino Ranger Black: Has the skill to fight dinosaurs, but dragons have magic and shit. Let's go with mid.

Antoniofer: Some rat ****. Low tier.

Gemmysaur: Low-mid tier.

JustSomeWeirdo: He's just some weirdo. Low tier.

LordGriffin1000: Griffins aren't that strong. Low-Mid tier.

Theglassman12: Literally a man made of glass. Low tier.

Schnee One: Ascended form of Gargoyle One. Gargoyles are pretty strong, so, mid tier.

Crabwhale: Yes. High-mid tier.

Eficiente: High-Low tier.

GyroNutz: He's not looking at nutz, he's serving you a gyro full of these nutz. High-Low tier.

DarkGrath: Low-tier.

The Wright Way: The Wright Way is basically Contessa's entire power, which easily puts The Wright Way at High-mid.

Ogbunabali: Low-High tier.

Moritzva: Mori for Death, Tzva'ot refers to Heavenly Host, leaving me as Moritzva, the Heavenly Host of Death. How is that not top tier.

Firestorm808: Agreed. High-mid tier.

DemonGodMitchAubin: For the record, Mitch Aubin is a killer demon name. Low-high tier.

Everything12: Ed forgot that he's clearly only everything that is 12. 12 year olds kinda suck. Low-mid, though, due to a sheer quantity of twelve year olds like Ed himself.

Duedate8898: Super effective against Everything12. Low-mid tier.

Executor N0: Valid. Low tier.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan: A spinosaurus is very cool. Mid-tier.

Therefir: Refir is luxembourgish for fox. The name can also refer to "There fir", which would be more akin to someone pointing at a plant. Mid-low.

DMUA: ******* mormons. Low-mid tier.

Jasonsith: A sith plus Jason Voorhees.

KieranH10: Low-tier.

Migue79: Low-high for gods sounds fine.

Armorchompy: Valid, but mid-low seems fine given armor is humanly and he has to bite it.

The Divine Phoenix: Fair. High-mid tier.

ZackMoon1234: At the very least, he's a moon named Zack. High-mid.

Tier List
Top tier - Wokistan, Bambu, Antvasima, SeraEX, Moritzva
High tier - Promestein, Ryukama, AKM Sama, Abstractions
Low High tier - Hoppenheimer, Dragonmasterxyz, Ogbunabali, DemonGodMitchAubin, Migue79, Ultima Reality
High-Mid tier - Saikou The Lewd King, DarkDragonMedeus, Damage2345, Crabwhale, The Wright Way, Firestorm808, Jasonsith, The Divine Phoenix, ZackMoon1234
Mid tier - Ursuul, SomebodyData, Soldier Blue, ByAsura, Colonel Krukov, Shadowbokunohero, Dino Ranger Black, Schnee One, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan
Low-Mid tier - The real cal howard, AndyTrenom, Elizhaa, LordGriffin1000, Everything12, Duedate8898, DMUA, Armorchompy
High-Low tier - Starter Park, Crazylatin77, Jvando, Eficiente, GyroNutz
Mid-Low tier - Antoniofer, Gemmysaur, Theglassman12, Therefir
Low tier - Ugarik, DontTalkDT, Qawsedf234, Mindovin, JustSomeWeirdo, DarkGrath, Executor N0, Kieranh10

An objective improvement.

Changelog:
  1. ArmorChompy to Low-Mid for being an armored chomper.

Last edited:
They're old
Me:
hqdefault.jpg

You missed the DT in DontTalkDT's name, which obviously means he's in a permanent state of Devil Trigger, giving him a 10x amp in stats and has passive fear hax and empowerment. What a PLEBIAN list.

You're right (at least I'm a good Nobody, something like Mansax or Xasamn [thank you Organization XIII name generator]).

SomebodyData is obvious somebody that is data which should let them use data hax or even math hax and thus is the tier list, not the tier list, creator of the tier list, Snakebite and the supreme archetype.

The tier list has no control over what's placed in it tho, 10-C

Mid

Seems about right, if a little generous

Why do I have to be low tier ;-;

jokes aside, how long did that take you? this is an amazing list

Back