• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Burrito: 1

Boruto's Dad: 1

Burrito found a hiranshin kunai in his dad's closet and decided to try it out, but was transported back in tine right in-front of his dad trying to "rescue" sasuke.

Boruto's dad mistakes him for an orochimaru goon and tries to defeat him, while ignoring anything he says.

His dad can use kurama's chakra, but starts of without it.

which Boruto???

Boruto is way better at taijutsu than Naruto. I want even lie. He was trained by HInata and Sasuke has also trained him in taijutsu.

Then Boruto is literally considered a geinus compared to his other classmates. So the intellegence advantage goes to him

Naruto doesnt even take the versatile advantage cause Boruto uses his shadow clowns already as good as Naruto in the Pain arc with using them to trick the opponent of to gather information and to solve problems together.

He also has the advantage with him knowing way more jutsu than naruto and having the range advantage, speed advantage with Boruto stream which can blitz Chunin or Jonin i think

He can also abosrb jutsu with Karma which he knows how to activate now but he cant return the attacks just yet.

also his water style plus lightning style jutsu would probably be used to get rid of the clones in a big number

I don't think he has the aoe to just destroy 2000 clones.

Nor the AP if with it if he uses kurama's chakra to stat amp

Boruto is 7C with the chakra saber which one shots other 7Cs

wait where does the fight take place cause if its the FInal valley he want have to use his own water style jutsu with the Lightning

...maybe Boruto could absorb the clones cause it was implied MOmoshiki would have absorbed Naruto's shadow clones

Naruto spams thousands of clones, and if he gets angry/hurt and Kurama gives him chakra, Boruto will end up fighting nine-tails clones.

And lose horribly. Think Naruto vs Kimimaro, but Boruto has less skill than Kimimaro.

Yeah, but that doesn't really have the AOE to dispatch 2000 of them, does it? And 'm pretty suer Naruto while using kurama1s chakra at its fullest he can could oneshot said 7-Cs too.

Right after leavign kimimaru, so grassy plains.

I feel that's somewhat of a weak argument.

Boruto can literally one shot Naruto...matter of fact boruto can one shot Naruto even faster if he doesnt go into kurama chakra cloak

Boruto isnt as weak as you think he has the advantage in AP but yeah Naruto only has the advantage with numbers Boruto literally knows almost everything about Naruto now

@Riscsi my other arguments is at the top

Boruto isnt a dumb fighter he would get rid of the numbers faster by absorbing them and he really does have the taijutsu advantage

If he only had canonfodder to get around that, or was willing to use kurama against enemies stopping him from beating sasuke because of friendsip.

I... I am not saying he is weak, I am saying he factually cannot one-shot kurama chakta amped clones with normal jutsu. Plus, knowing what Naruto can do doesn't defeats every clone he has

the top part of the comment wasnt directed towards you bro mybad

I mean the chakra saber can one shot him. Isnt Kakashi the one who all jonin level characters scale to? Ao was mopping the floor with Konohomaru somewhat and Boruot one shots him with the Chakra saber. Kono-fodder is 7C lol. Kakashi pt 1 is stronger than Naruto

Boruto isnt a dumb fighter he would get rid of the numbers faster by absorbing them and he really does have the taijutsu advantage

Again, I would like proof of him being capable of doing it. The rinnegan was specifically unable to after all. Implying it isn't really a great point.

and Yes, I know he has that, but only because I know karate I am not beating a dozen people.

Boruto stopped Naruto from using Shadow clones cause Momoshiki was gonna absorb them. WHen was the rinnegan unable to do that???

Kimiaro showed us what taijutsu can do to shadow clones and Sasuke did too bro. Boruto at this time is basically better at taijutsu then Sasuke and Boruto didnt even have any power amps like the Curse mark to make him faster

AstralKing7 said:
Boruto stopped Naruto from using Shadow clones cause Momoshiki was gonna absorb them. WHen was the rinnegan unable to do that???
When Naruto transformed it into a rasenshuriken.

Kind of like what he did against momo.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
AstralKing7 said:
When Naruto transformed it into a rasenshuriken.
Kind of like what he did against momo.
that was sasuke. Sasuke changed his shape in to the rasenshruiken bro. Momoshiki wouldnt be able to absorb Sasuke for obvious reasons i believe

which he most likely wont tho^ cause the only time he can go into it is when he allows himself by anger and before that would happen Boruto will have oneshotted him

Okey, lets make this clear.

Boruto can only one-shot with a sword. And Naruto would keep spamming clones, so that is unlikely.

Eventualy Naruto would just do what he did against kimimaru with kurama

Also, would Kurama be able to posses boruto if he absorbed too much of his chakra?

Kurama didnt posses sasuke when he absorbed his chakra or the GOld and Silver brothers. YOu have to be the jin of Kurama causes thats the only way Kurama can press his Will onto you

Dude we're just assuming Boruto wouldnt get rid of the shadow clones or do what he did to SHojoji. Boruto can easily get rid of the clones with Uchiha Shuriken jutsu

No.

I am assuming that Boruto takes care of the clones, and Naruto reacts to it like the other guy who take care of them, and activates kurama's chakra.

Also, is Boruto even strong enough to dispell the clones with normal attacks? He is still 8-B to narutos 8-A

boruto should actually be 8A now from knocking out SHojoji with the rasengan for a minute and he also pushed AO back with the rasengan. THanks for reminding me

DO you wanna make a Mitsuki vs Sasuke CM thread??? That sounds cool

Let's also not forget, Naruto would've killed Kabuto with a rasengan if he didn't start healing in advance. Naruto's base is a whole tier above Boruto's.

I think that is somewhat of an outlier.

There may be an argument that rasengan is 7-C, but still, not until a CRT is made

Back