• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Cosmic Fear startle a Man of Steel?

Last Son:
Hero Hunter:

Superman scales to 5.7+10^66.
Garou scales to 3.6+10^66.

Speed is equalized.

618da3735096034a70b6f3278306d0d3.jpg
0e3bcda725c6dff992091416c3ac0c4b.jpg

Let round two begin!

Last edited:
Which Superman are you referring to, and can he reach his 2-C peak, considering it's not a transformation but rather his mental state?

3-C superman. And am sure no going past 3-C because copy wouldn't take Garou above 3-A because of NLF.
If not Superman definitely solos if getting above 3-C is allowed.

Is speed unequalized. Because Superman will blitz Garou before he can get any stronger

This is a stomp. Even Saitama vs Superman was pretty close (My match by the way you should check it out).

But Garou vs Superman is an entirely different story.

He can't beat Garou in physical stats or physical combat because of copying, growth, skill, etc.

He can't fly away because of portals.

He can't do much of anything because of portals tbh.

The fact that Superman of all people doesn't have type 1 acausality seems insane to me.
he should however I don't remember a precise feat, I tried it once using an example of Time Trapper trying to eliminate Sups but in reality it was more of a feat of resisting temporal EE rather than a paradox that kills you

Superman speed blitzes (speed is not equalized) as he scales over 52 quintillion times the speed of light, and Garou only scales at 617.01178 c / MFTL.

If Garou did some All For One shit, yeah, but he's a copycat so it's different.
What's Garous Heat and Cold res?
He can tank the heat of his own moon sized nukes point blank and as for cold he was unnafected by Io's -130 degree surface

On top of that he has insane RE and adaptation even back to his half monster keys where he went from being burned by boiling water to straight up tanking flames that could melt stone in like 10 minutes of these two events happening

People need to understand that Superman having possible ways he could win doesn't mean he overall wins the fight.

And even if they are possibilities, we also have to gauge how likely they are to even happen before Garou simply punches him to death.

Garou has a technique that allows him to hit internal organs and turn your bones to dust via vibrations. Superman doesn't seem to resist that.

If he does that, and he will because his composited martial art is his main thing, then Superman is pretty much dead right off that bat. He has no way to avoid being omnidirectionally bombarded by Garou's portal spam and immense skill advantage.

Garou has a technique that allows him to hit internal organs and turn your bones to dust via vibrations. Superman doesn't seem to resist that.
Superman's brain is durable enough that characters like Superboy shatter their hands punching it. While his organs aren't 1:1 with his skin, they're tough enough that Garou isn't bypassing them to my knowledge.

The bigger thing is that Garou's ability to just copy Superman's stats would mean that the only way Superman could win would be to replicate Saitama's power growth, which would only be possible of he moved the fight to a Yellow/Blue star and I'm not entirely sure how resonable that is.

So barring that fringe case, which isn't OoC but is hard to pull off, I don't see how Superman really wins this outside of some radically OoC move like a phase punch.

Superman does practically restrain Garou here with his pinkie.
"Stellar" LS doesn't really seem like it's too high to prevent Garou from copying.

Also, Garou could literally just make a portal and teleport the two of them anywhere in his line of sight if he was getting flown to the sun.

Last edited:
It's about 10 billion degrees celsius.
His heat vision would be at least 15 billion degrees, and it attacks on a microscopic level, so it has durability negation. Couldn't Superman remove God's power from Garou?

Heat scales to AP. (I didn't believe it at first but after having a discussion with someone that knew the science I was convinced)

So whoever has the higher AP would have higher heat resistance.

Also Garou has Resistance to Matter Manipulation at a sub-atomic level arguably macro quantum, so the Lasers won't be affective at all.

I don't see why he could take Garou's power he got power absorption?

His heat vision would be at least 15 billion degrees, and it attacks on a microscopic level, so it has durability negation. Couldn't Superman remove God's power from Garou?
Please provide a source to it being 15 billion degrees.

The core of a star is not anywhere near that temperature, so I have no idea where you got that from.

Additionally, Garou has resistance to sub-atomic level attacks. And Superman using power nullification to remove God's power seems wildly out of character and how can he even do that?

Back